To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The new website

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Best_07

Re: The new website

Post by Best_07 »

Bennett92 wrote:Honestly I've tried everything! Tried with 4 different devices, created new account same outcome, cleared cookies and cache, reset password etc ...... I've contacted FPL and all they said was "Make sure your putting correct information in and if you have forgotten your password please reset it" :evil: :evil:

F**king useless website
I have the exact same problem, this is BS.

10Hughes
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 10Hughes »

Copied from my post from another topic - this should fix you up.

The password reset email being sent by the FPL website is being blocked by your own email account. Took me days to realise this was the problem.

You need to add: noreply@mailout.users.premierleague.com to your email account's safe sender/allowed list.

Then you can again request a password reset from the FPL site and you should finally see the reset email you've been longing for.

Bennett92
Wideboy

Post by Bennett92 »

10Hughes wrote:Copied from my post from another topic - this should fix you up.

The password reset email being sent by the FPL website is being blocked by your own email account. Took me days to realise this was the problem.

You need to add: noreply@mailout.users.premierleague.com to your email account's safe sender/allowed list.

Then you can again request a password reset from the FPL site and you should finally see the reset email you've been longing for.
Unfortunately I dont have access to my email account as its been hacked into a few year back :cry:

PleasedToMichu
FISOhead

Post by PleasedToMichu »

Bennett92 wrote:

Unfortunately I dont have access to my email account as its been hacked into a few year back :cry:
You wrote that you have tried creating a new account, I hope you typed in your (hopefully) new email then? See no reason why that shouldn't work

Bennett92
Wideboy

Post by Bennett92 »

PleasedToMichu wrote:
Bennett92 wrote:

You wrote that you have tried creating a new account, I hope you typed in your (hopefully) new email then? See no reason why that shouldn't work
Aye, I'm using my new email but they haven't replied with the confirmation. But even still I can't login to that one now (You can still login to the account even if it hasn't been verified, you just can't make your team)

PleasedToMichu
FISOhead

Post by PleasedToMichu »

Bennett92 wrote:
PleasedToMichu wrote:
Bennett92 wrote:

Aye, I'm using my new email but they haven't replied with the confirmation. But even still I can't login to that one now (You can still login to the account even if it hasn't been verified, you just can't make your team)
Right

See the first post again, you do got access to your new email-account :P

Bennett92
Wideboy

Post by Bennett92 »

PleasedToMichu wrote:
Bennett92 wrote:
PleasedToMichu wrote:
Bennett92 wrote:

Right

See the first post again, you do got access to your new email-account :P
Aye tried this bud but no luck

jn77
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Urgent

Post by jn77 »

My latest gripe is they when you try and make a transfer using an iPad by dragging players in, it does work, but only occasionally. I am interrupted by "save image" and "copy" options.

Terrible. This is more frustrating than the scrolling.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

You can tap rather than drag to make transfers.

I like what they've done for the tablet browser. Making transfers in portrait means clicking through to another page, but doing it in landscape means you get the player list down the side. You choose whichever is best for you.

Looks rubbish on a desktop though.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

For Chrome users, there's an extension someone has written that hides the popup dialog when adding players to your team, removes the horrible horizontal scrolling and adds some extra info (such as fixture strength) to the transfer view.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... dcjcklcglm

It's pretty good actually.

Le Red
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Will improve

Post by Le Red »

Mav3rick wrote:For Chrome users, there's an extension someone has written that hides the popup dialog when adding players to your team, removes the horrible horizontal scrolling and adds some extra info (such as fixture strength) to the transfer view.

Thanks Mav! :D
It would be nice if they could change the colors as well...

btw, I hate what they did to the league logo as well, the full body lion was imponent and majestic, a truly beautiful work of art, with a football element in it (the ball). Now it's just a MS Paint fat lion head...

Chinese Whisperer
Treebeard

Post by Chinese Whisperer »

I think that the Kit could be better presented, with more design options.

The Username
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Username »

Im sure its me, but how the hell do you pick your captain cant find a button anywhere.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

The Username wrote:Im sure its me, but how the hell do you pick your captain cant find a button anywhere.
You now have to press on the player you want to captain. A popup should appear giving you the option to captain or vice captain (or sub).

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=121310

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Mav3rick wrote:For Chrome users, there's an extension someone has written that hides the popup dialog when adding players to your team, removes the horrible horizontal scrolling and adds some extra info (such as fixture strength) to the transfer view.

I'll have some of that. Thanks.

The Username
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Username »

Stemania wrote:
The Username wrote:Im sure its me, but how the hell do you pick your captain cant find a button anywhere.
You now have to press on the player you want to captain. A popup should appear giving you the option to captain or vice captain (or sub).

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=121310
Cheers mate, felt stupid asking :lol: , i can see this catching out a few in GW1!

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

Beerfuelledman wrote:

I'll have some of that. Thanks.
good stuff!

Razorback
FISO Knight
FS Record: 8th overall TFF 06/07, TFF25s & FISO Super League Champion 06/07, FISO Euro 2008 Predictions League Champion, 2nd overall Sky FF 08/09, 263rd overall FPL 08/09, Block Party Super League Champion 10/11 & 44th overall TFF 11/12

Post by Razorback »

Yep really good, cheers for that :D

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2,234 points; back when this was considered a good score....

Post by Weisenwolf »

Razorback wrote:

Yep really good, cheers for that :D
I can't get this to work; clicking the options tab has no effect either

Any ideas anyone?

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

another bad news
FEATURE LOST
ther is no more Detailed Stats link under each fixture, which opened a popup with ALL the running fpl stats for every player in the fixture
now we can only see the summary of the actual scoring items (golas, assists, yc, saves, etc) although they added top 5 running BPS for each team

To check a fixture lineups, subs etc you now have to navigate for the fixture in the PL page (outside the Fantasy section), or from external sources

It's true you can gather that info elsewhere, and that you can see details individually for you own players
Maybe casuals didn't even konw it existed, but I was a keen user of that feature, and I already sorely miss it

wookieman
Kevin and Perry

Post by wookieman »

I'm having problems looking at other teams in my private league to look at their squads.

Is anyone else having this problem?

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

wookieman wrote:I'm having problems looking at other teams in my private league to look at their squads.

Don't think you can do it until the 1st update when scores are posted

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

wookieman wrote:I'm having problems looking at other teams in my private league to look at their squads.

Yes, same here - another backward step - like only showing BPS for top 5 players per side

TOPCATDUSS
Treebeard

Post by TOPCATDUSS »

it looks like you can no longer click a match and see all players playing.... (i.e. last year click details and showed every player and their stats, minutes, played) - so I can't see who is / isn't playing via the site and have to check alternative source.

HungryHungrySuarez
Red & Blue Braces

Post by HungryHungrySuarez »

i can't even get the bigger to load tbh.

froog
FISOhead

Post by froog »

it's even more horrible that i thought.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Re: RE: Re: The new website

Post by liquidfootball2 »

froog wrote:it's even more horrible that i thought.
And that's when it works - broken for hours, really really poor

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

Also, just had a look at transfers in/out (round) - all blank.

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

Maybe they should get UX people who actually play the game and understand the way users interact with the site ... that is what UX is meant to be about :?

Taking useful features away is not the way I'd approach it :roll:

Can we please have our ball back ...

eltonswig
Treebeard

Post by eltonswig »

I may be me but have they removed the 'price bought' and 'selling price' from the list view in the transfer section?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”