To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Underpriced players

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Re: Underpriced players

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

Roope wrote:Negredo came in at 6.5! Potential bargain, proven PL player.
I'm tempted, and always thought he was good at City, but he scored 10 goals in around 2700 minutes in the last two seasons at Valencia, the season before he moved to City he scored 25 goals in 3000 minutes. Reckon Andre Gray and Callum Wilson both look like good options at that price point too.

Roope
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Roope »

Carlos Kickaball wrote:
I'm tempted, and always thought he was good at City, but he scored 10 goals in around 2700 minutes in the last two seasons at Valencia, the season before he moved to City he scored 25 goals in 3000 minutes. Reckon Andre Gray and Callum Wilson both look like good options at that price point too.
Yeah that's a good point. It's between Negredo, Gray, Wilson and Long/Austin for me. Reckon one or two of them will be essential value. I prefer Boro's fixtures to Burnley's and especially Bournemouth's. Wilson was my punt last season and it was a shame he got injured just as his form improved.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Carlos Kickaball wrote:
Not feeling the Rondon punt this time around, CK?

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

Negredo has not been himself in the past two seasons, Valencia were better when he didn't play.

The Username
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Username »

Fabergas and Cazola coming in at 7.5 or 15mill for the two.

Two players with a pedigree of breaking 200 FPL points in a season.

Glenjamin
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: average

Post by Glenjamin »

Lamela is underpriced at 7 for sure in regards to the Spurs attacking mids. He plays alongside alli and Eriksen who are at 8.5 and son somehow is. 5 higher. Eriksen corners were poop last season aswell and Lamela took over duties from the right hand side to swing in with the left peg. He scored well last season while in my opinion still adjusting. This season I expect him to fire on all cylinders from the get go.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Glenjamin wrote:Lamela...scored well last season while in my opinion still adjusting. This season I expect him to fire on all cylinders from the get go.
I had Lamela for a while last season, don't do it to yourselves. Very frustrating player to own, like Silva (always scoring when you don't have him and poop when you do).

00tennis
Treebeard

Post by 00tennis »

Yeah if Lamela starts the season like he finished(3 goals 1,2 assists in 5 games) then could be a great differential, but those who've been frustrated before won't go near.......

00tennis
Treebeard

Post by 00tennis »

How would Cazorla be affected if Mahrez were to be at ARS?

ARS starting lineup(.....beerfuelledman)

...............Giroud
...Caz.....Ozil.......Sanchez
.........Xhaka......Rambo......

Re Negredo I wouldnt go near him after the last 2 seasons he has had at Valencia

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

00tennis wrote:How would Cazorla be affected if Mahrez were to be at ARS?

...............Giroud

Re Negredo I wouldnt go near him after the last 2 seasons he has had at Valencia
-----------Sanchez
Cazorla-----Ozil-------Mahrez
------Xhaka------Ramsey

Title favorites.

00tennis
Treebeard

Post by 00tennis »

haha.... deffo be the strongest front 6

Roope
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Roope »

gallus wrote:
00tennis wrote:How would Cazorla be affected if Mahrez were to be at ARS?

...............Giroud

-----------Sanchez
Cazorla-----Ozil-------Mahrez
------Xhaka------Ramsey

Title favorites.
Is this Mahrez talk based on good sources? All references so far are from some French magazine.

00tennis
Treebeard

Post by 00tennis »

he's 4/7 to be at ARS & 5/4 to stay at LEI so really only hearsay + betting odds wise

Roope
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Roope »

00tennis wrote:he's 4/7 to be at ARS & 5/4 to stay at LEI so really only hearsay + betting odds wise
He's playing for Leicester today. Wouldn't expect a player who's made up his mind on leaving to do that. Rumours might be unfounded? His agent also denied any transfer intents.

00tennis
Treebeard

Post by 00tennis »

Roope wrote:
00tennis wrote:he's 4/7 to be at ARS & 5/4 to stay at LEI so really only hearsay + betting odds wise
He's playing for Leicester today. Wouldn't expect a player who's made up his mind on leaving to do that. Rumours might be unfounded? His agent also denied any transfer intents.
Yeah it's a tricky one-I was on the side of staying as you wouldn't expect him to play today really, but he's now into 4/9 to go to ARS on the exchanges......

tiredjoecole
Kevin and Perry

Post by tiredjoecole »

Brad Smith moves from Liverpool to Bournemouth. Priced at 4.0.

https://twitter.com/pjoyceexpress/statu ... 5296323584

Any Bournemouth supporters want to weigh in about whether we have our first 4.0 starting defender?

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

Notned wrote:
Carlos Kickaball wrote:
Not feeling the Rondon punt this time around, CK?
I still quite like him, but there were times last season when WBA were really disappointing going forward. I reckon he's worth consideration and WBA will want to win some of those easy earlier fixtures, but it seems like there are loads of 6.5m strikers that you could say that about this season. I'm even considering starting the season with 2 of them.

YTFCscratch
Treebeard

Post by YTFCscratch »

tiredjoecole wrote:Brad Smith moves from Liverpool to Bournemouth. Priced at 4.0.

Any Bournemouth supporters want to weigh in about whether we have our first 4.0 starting defender?
Not a Muff fan but with Daniels and Ake also signing, can't see he would get the left back spot which is where he is described as playing.

Scottoffee
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in a month on Sky at some point...

Post by Scottoffee »

Weisenwolf wrote:
Roope wrote:Kante only scored 108 points last season and it's unlikely he'll do much better this season. If you're looking for a DMF for your fifth mid, just go for someone priced 4.5 (Barry?).
Is he nailed on?
Barry wont play much this season - Koeman likes to have one deep mid (Wanyama) so that'll be McCarthy w/ Barkley & Cleverley / Gibson / Witsel / ? as a central 2 further up the pitch.

redcat1
Grumpy Old Man

Post by redcat1 »

tiredjoecole wrote:Brad Smith moves from Liverpool to Bournemouth. Priced at 4.0.

I expect he'll be back up for LB/LM. Reckon Mings could end up playing mainly CB instead of LB for us, do hence the signing

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Carlos Kickaball wrote:there were times last season when WBA were really disappointing going forward.
Yes, games 1 through 38. :lol: :wink:

Although Rondón didn't do too badly last season, you don't invest in Tony Pulis teams for their attacking capabilities, you invest in them for their defensive solidity. The fact that Pulis didn't even seem interested in getting the best out of their most talented striker (Berahino) last season tells you all you need to know about the level of interest Pulis has in playing attacking football.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”