To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Anyone having trouble logging in?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Bennett92
Wideboy

Anyone having trouble logging in?

Post by Bennett92 »

Keeps saying to me incorrect email or password. Could it be still maintenance issue's? I don't fancy making a new account with all my history and leagues stored on there. Can't change password either. It'll just put my mind at ease if anyone else has the same problem ....

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Re: Anyone having trouble logging in?

Post by Stemania »

Perhaps you changed your password at some point? If you know the email address registered you should be able to recover/change your password by pressing the "forgotten your password" link on the login page.

nigeljdean
Wideboy

Post by nigeljdean »

Bennett92 wrote:Keeps saying to me incorrect email or password. Could it be still maintenance issue's? I don't fancy making a new account with all my history and leagues stored on there. Can't change password either. It'll just put my mind at ease if anyone else has the same problem ....
Had similar problem. Had to delete previous browsing history (in the browser) - suspect old stored url history for the main site was the problem. Also u could try logging in with a browser that has never accessed the fantasy site before. Edge on windows 10 worked for me, when chrome and firefox reported issues.

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

Unable to login with tablet via wi-fi - it says insecure connection even though the connection icon is padlocked.

Able to access via desktop, but had to use the CtrlF5 method, not ideal!

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Ctrl + F5 worked for me initially in being able to get to the login screen successfully.

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

Stemania wrote:Ctrl + F5 worked for me initially in being able to get to the login screen successfully.
Indeed, but without the great advice from FISO I would still be trying, thanks!

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

nope

Bennett92
Wideboy

Post by Bennett92 »

Ive had the same email and password for the same 8 seasons. Still cant login :evil: :evil:

Ive came across some people on twitter with the same problem

sproughton
Cheetah

Post by sproughton »

Did you get this sorted?

Mine's telling me the password is wrong but I know it isn't and I never received the email when I follow the 'forgot your password' link.

Tried clearing history/cookies, different browsers, different laptops, mobile, everything.

Very strange.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Check your junk mail folder?

sproughton
Cheetah

Post by sproughton »

Mav3rick wrote:Check your junk mail folder?
Yep, checked all the folders and nothing. It's hardly the end of the world to create a new profile but that's not the point; my season history may be terrible but it's still mine!

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Post by jacksosi »

I had the same issue.
I asked for a Pw reset, that email didn't arrive until the next day, so it may take a while.
However, it let me use the same PW as I had before, so I'm back where I started

Bennett92
Wideboy

Post by Bennett92 »

I'm fuming guys. Tried everything and still haven't got this issue resolved. Even created a new account and having problems with that. Had the same email and pass for 8 seasons so I know I'm not inputting the wrong details, it's nothing to do with the device because Ive tried on IPad, IPhone and desktop computer. Contacted FPL and they being no help what so ever. They just saying make sure you put correct details in and if you have forgotten password reset it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: IVE NOT FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD!!! I've obviously too good to play this game and they've taken the huff with me

DAREEL
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Post by DAREEL »

The site is still buggy. I keep losing changes when I confirm a transfer . Not all time but it's damn annoying

jordancsmith
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: Not very good.

Post by jordancsmith »

Also got the same problem, not been able to log in when im fairly certain my password is correct. I even had it auto-saved. The emails are not coming through for forgotten password either.

Also tried making a new account to have a play about until i got it sorted, and the confirmation email has not come through for that either...

Bennett92
Wideboy

Post by Bennett92 »

jordancsmith wrote:Also got the same problem, not been able to log in when im fairly certain my password is correct. I even had it auto-saved. The emails are not coming through for forgotten password either.

Also tried making a new account to have a play about until i got it sorted, and the confirmation email has not come through for that either...
I'm not happy about your situation but I'm glad I ain't the only one dude. I've also not received the confirmation email, the most frustrating thing is, is that they in denial that there's something wrong

10Hughes
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 10Hughes »

Hi people, don't fear.

I've been stuck on this for days until just now, convinced they'd lost my email address as I wasn't even receiving the password resets.

Saw this on Twitter. The trick is to add: noreply@mailout.users.premierleague.com to your email account's safe sender/allowed list.

Then you can again request a password reset from the FPL site and you should finally see the reset email you've been longing for.

Finally doing my team, happily renewing the mini league I run, whilst seeing my last 8 years of history too.

sproughton
Cheetah

Post by sproughton »

10Hughes wrote:Hi people, don't fear.

I've been stuck on this for days until just now, convinced they'd lost my email address as I wasn't even receiving the password resets.

Saw this on Twitter. The trick is to add: noreply@mailout.users.premierleague.com to your email account's safe sender/allowed list.

Then you can again request a password reset from the FPL site and you should finally see the reset email you've been longing for.

Finally doing my team, happily renewing the mini league I run, whilst seeing my last 8 years of history too.
Thanks. Have added to safe senders list and requested password reset so fingers crossed it comes through.

jordancsmith
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: Not very good.

Post by jordancsmith »

10Hughes wrote:Hi people, don't fear.

Didn't work for me, thanks for trying though, you've done more than FPL have!!

10Hughes
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 10Hughes »

Damn, sorry man. What the hell are they playing at? Good luck

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”