To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

PL Fixtures 2016/17 - best and worst

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Ralfbergs
FISO Knight
FS Record: Murfs Premiership Predictions Knockout Cup 13/14 Winner

PL Fixtures 2016/17 - best and worst

Post by Ralfbergs »

So as they have just been announced, I was wondering who do you think will have the best start and who the worst?

To me Everton's fixtures stand out, but that's hoping for better performance than last season too:

Tottenham (Home), West Brom, Stoke City (Home), Sunderland, Middlesbrough (Home), Bournemouth, Crystal Palace.

Those who think that Crystal Palace will do good, they have decent fixtures too:
West Brom (Home), Tottenham, Bournemouth (Home), Middlesbrough, Stoke City (Home), Sunderland, Everton

From promoted teams Hull City had it worst - they play Leicester, Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea (!!!) in first 7 gameweeks. AT least 4 out of 5 of those matches are at home.
Middlesbrough seems to have the best ones from promoted teams - playing only Tottenham from last year's top 6 in GW6:
Stoke City (Home), Sunderland, WBA, Crystal Palace (Home), Everton, Tottenham (Home), West ham - I think might be a good team to pick a cheap defender/goalkeeper from

Ralfbergs
FISO Knight

Re: PL Fixtures 2016/17 - best and worst

Post by Ralfbergs »

Actually, West Brom fixtures ain't bad either:

Crystal Palace, Everton (home), Middlesbrough (Home), Bournemouth, West Ham (home), Stoke City, Sunderland

2 home fixtures in a row at the beginning too.

Not sure which of the last year's top teams have the best fixtures, maybe Spurs?

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Post by S_sutton87 »

Is anyone going to be in favour of blocks for these opening fixtures?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Until RomynPG's usual excellent fixture grid is up (I say presumptively):

Arsenal: LIV, lei, wat, SOT, hul, CHE, bur, SWA, MID, sun
Bournemouth: MUN, whu, cpl, WBA, mci, EVE, wat, HUL, TOT, mid
Burnley: SWA, liv, che, HUL, lei, WAT, ARS, sot, EVE, mun
Chelsea: WHU, wat, BUR, swa, LIV, ars, hul, LEI, MUN, sot
Palace: WBA, tot, BOU, mid, STO, sun, eve, WHU, lei, LIV
Everton: TOT, wba, STO, sun, MID, bou, CPL, mci, bur, WHU
Hull: LEI, swa, MUN, bur, ars, LIV, CHE, bou, STO, wat
Leicester: hul, ARS, SWA, liv, BUR, mun, SOT, che, CPL, tot
Liverpool: ars, BUR, tot, LEI, che, HUL, swa, MUN, WBA, cpl
Man City: SUN, sto, WHU, mun, BOU, swa, tot, EVE, SOT, wba
Man Utd: bou, SOT, hul, MCI, wat, LEI, STO, liv, che, BUR
Middlesbrough: STO, sun, wba, CPL, eve, TOT, whu, WAT, ars, BOU
Southampton: WAT, mun, SUN, ars, SWA, whu, lei, BUR, mci, CHE
Stoke: mid, MCI, eve, TOT, cpl, WBA, mun, SUN, hul, SWA
Sunderland: mci, MID, sot, EVE, tot, CPL, WBA, sto, whu, ARS
Swansea: bur, HUL, lei, CHE, sot, MCI, LIV, ars, WAT, sto
Spurs: eve, CPL, LIV, sto, SUN, mid, MCI, wba, bou, LEI
Watford: sot, CHE, ARS, whu, MUN, bur, BOU, mid, swa, HUL
West Brom: cpl, EVE, MID, bou, WHU, sto, sun, TOT, liv, MCI
West Ham: che, BOU, mci, WAT, wba, SOT, MID, cpl, SUN, eve

Or for practical purposes, a more short term list:

Arsenal: LIV, lei, wat, SOT, hul
Bournemouth: MUN, whu, cpl, WBA, mci
Burnley: SWA, liv, che, HUL, lei
Chelsea: WHU, wat, BUR, swa, LIV
Palace: WBA, tot, BOU, mid, STO
Everton: TOT, wba, STO, sun, MID
Hull: LEI, swa, MUN, bur, ars
Leicester: hul, ARS, SWA, liv, BUR
Liverpool: ars, BUR, tot, LEI, che
Man City: SUN, sto, WHU, mun, BOU
Man Utd: bou, SOT, hul, MCI, wat
Middlesbrough: STO, sun, wba, CPL, eve
Southampton: WAT, mun, SUN, ars, SWA
Stoke: mid, MCI, eve, TOT, cpl
Sunderland: mci, MID, sot, EVE, tot
Swansea: bur, HUL, lei, CHE, sot
Spurs: eve, CPL, LIV, sto, SUN
Watford: sot, CHE, ARS, whu, MUN
West Brom: cpl, EVE, MID, bou, WHU
West Ham: che, BOU, mci, WAT, wba

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

My first impression would be that Liverpool have drawn a few short straws and that Kun/Ibra (c) in GW1 may be quite popular.

I agree with Ralfbergs that Spurs, WBA and Middlesbrough have a pretty good opening set. All will of course rest on pricing though.

Ralfbergs
FISO Knight

Post by Ralfbergs »

Stemania wrote:My first impression would be that Liverpool have drawn a few short straws and that Kun/Ibra (c) in GW1 may be quite popular.

I agree with Ralfbergs that Spurs, WBA and Middlesbrough have a pretty good opening set. All will of course rest on pricing though.
Which of the last year's top teams do you favor at the beginning besides Spurs? Of course there are players who you pick not looking at fixtures that much, like Aguero, but besides that.

And I think Hull actually have not only the worst fixtures from promoted teams but the worst fixtures overall at the beginning. Both their somewhat good games against Swansea and Burnley are away matches too. I guess that's the one team that I won't even consider at the beginning (even though teams with such fixtures have done well in fantasy sometimes (not defensively maybe, but I think I remember Southampton scoring plenty of goals with bad starting fixtures one year, and maybe Watford too?)

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

Post by dino1980 »

I like the look of Man City's opening fixtures a lot. Going to be tough to squeeze Kun, Kane and KDB in with the starting budget though as expect them to be 12/10/10 or similar.

PleasedToMichu
FISOhead

Post by PleasedToMichu »

Stemania wrote:My first impression would be that Liverpool have drawn a few short straws
Indeed, they're also in discussion with Burnley to swop away/home-fixtures, so that they could finish upgrading Main Stand. That's 4 away games in their first 5;

ars,bur,tot,LEI,che

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Ralfbergs wrote: Which of the last year's top teams do you favor at the beginning besides Spurs? Of course there are players who you pick not looking at fixtures that much, like Aguero, but besides that.
I honestly think it's hard to say as there's so much still to happen. Predominantly my decision will be based on prices, but like dino I do fancy those early City games.

I don't think Arsenal's are too bad after the opening day or Man Utd's generally. I know it's a bit scandalous to say it but I'm personally not really considering Leicester as a top 5/6 team at this point. There's plenty of time for them to lose their all important key men and I can see a vast comparative improvement from Liverpool, Chelsea, City, United and Everton (plus Spurs/Arsenal/WHU will still be strong). But maybe that's a conversation for another day.

Bennett92
Wideboy

Post by Bennett92 »

un 2016, 15:19

As a M'boro supporter, Id recommend either Ayala or Friend at the back depending on price. Friend a left back who likes to bomb forward at every opportuntity will chip in with a few assists every now and then. Ayala is a constant threat at set pieces. Scored a good few goals for us. Confident of getting plenty of clean sheets because Karanka has stablizied a decent back line while hes been in charge. Nsue is another to keep an eye on only if FPL class him as a defender as hes very versitile, played at right back last season but occasionally plays right wing or second striker

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Stemania wrote:My first impression would be that Liverpool have drawn a few short straws and that Kun/Ibra (c) in GW1 may be quite popular.
Will Kun even play in GW1? Possible first-game benching after the Copa América like last year? Also I believe Zlatan has been named in Sweden's provisional Olympics squad, so that's something to keep an eye on.

Liverpool have a horrendous opening run, GW2 aside. None of the top teams have a really delicious opening run. Man City's is reasonable, it might be sensible to go with two or three City players from the start.

Ralfbergs
FISO Knight

Post by Ralfbergs »

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
Will Kun even play in GW1? Possible first-game benching after the Copa América like last year? Also I believe Zlatan has been named in Sweden's provisional Olympics squad, so that's something to keep an eye on.

Liverpool have a horrendous opening run, GW2 aside. None of the top teams have a really delicious opening run. Man City's is reasonable, it might be sensible to go with two or three City players from the start.
This year last match of Copa America will be on 27th June, last year it was 4th July. Last year premier league started on 10th August for Man City, this year it is 13th August. So Aguero gets a bit more than a week free compared to last year and that is assuming that Argentina isn't knocked out before final. So not completely sure about how much they will rest him.

I do think Sanchez will be rested - he has played almost non stop since last year's Copa America I think.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Bennett92 wrote:un 2016, 15:19

As a M'boro supporter, Id recommend either Ayala or Friend at the back depending on price. Friend a left back who likes to bomb forward at every opportuntity will chip in with a few assists every now and then. Ayala is a constant threat at set pieces. Scored a good few goals for us. Confident of getting plenty of clean sheets because Karanka has stablizied a decent back line while hes been in charge. Nsue is another to keep an eye on only if FPL class him as a defender as hes very versitile, played at right back last season but occasionally plays right wing or second striker
Thanks for your information, I dont follow the lower leagues in England - theres only so much time in the day :lol:
There is usually a section in the forum for each of the promoted teams with their own thread where you could keep us all updated with who is likely to play and be good value for FPL purposes, and as M'boro appear to have the best fixtures from the promoted teams i am sure some fpl players will be wanting to put some players from your team in our first draft.
so I hope you can keep those of us who dont have any knowledge of M'boro up to date.
Cheers, enjoy the Premier League. :)

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

There doesn't look to be an obvious set of rotation fixtures for the first 6 games from teams that look likely to have cheaper (4.5) defenders. BUR and MID both have decent fixtures, but unfortunately in the same GWs. Conversely, some of the premium and mid range defences (MCI, EVE, WBA have some decent runs for the first 5/6 games.

Pricing will be key as will be a decision on committing to an early wildcard, but I'm struggling to see how I'd use defender rotation at the moment.

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Mav3rick wrote:There doesn't look to be an obvious set of rotation fixtures for the first 6 games from teams that look likely to have cheaper (4.5) defenders. BUR and MID both have decent fixtures, but unfortunately in the same GWs. Conversely, some of the premium and mid range defences (MCI, EVE, WBA have some decent runs for the first 5/6 games.

Pricing will be key as will be a decision on committing to an early wildcard, but I'm struggling to see how I'd use defender rotation at the moment.
Defensively, I like the look of CPL for the first 6 weeks, just the tricky week 2 game at Spurs. Doubt they will have any defenders at 4.5m though :( GW5 (and possibly GW3) are killers across the board for likely 4.5m defenders.

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dino1980 »

Stolen from FFS, posted by Jimjam:

In anticipation of FPL opening soon, I've been looking at triple defensive rotations today.

Here are a few of the nicer ones I've found for the first 20 GWs:

Watford / Crystal Palace / Sunderland

WBA, MID, BOU, EVE, STO, CPL, BOU, bou/mid, swa, HUL, bur/bou, HUL, bur/bou, HUL, STO, SOT, EVE, MUN, WAT, CPL, bur, SWA

Middlesborough / Sunderland / Hull

STO, MID, wba, CPL/EVE, ARS, CPL, WBA, WAT, STO, BOU, SOT, sun, WBA, HUL, CPL, CHE, WAT, bur, EVE, wba

Watford / Middlesborough / Sunderland

STO, MID, wba, CPL/EVE, MUN, CPL, BOU/WBA, WAT, swa, HUL/BOU, bou, HUL, STO, HUL, EVE, CHE, WAT, CPL, bur, sto

Middlesborough / Sunderland / Crystal Palace

STO/WBA, MID, BOU, CPL/EVE, STO, CPL, WBA, WAT, whm, BOU, bur/bou, HUL, swa, HUL, hul/swa, MUN, WAT, bur, bur, SWA

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

Aldershot Rejects wrote:
Mav3rick wrote:There doesn't look to be an obvious set of rotation fixtures for the first 6 games from teams that look likely to have cheaper (4.5) defenders. BUR and MID both have decent fixtures, but unfortunately in the same GWs. Conversely, some of the premium and mid range defences (MCI, EVE, WBA have some decent runs for the first 5/6 games.

Defensively, I like the look of CPL for the first 6 weeks, just the tricky week 2 game at Spurs. Doubt they will have any defenders at 4.5m though :( GW5 (and possibly GW3) are killers across the board for likely 4.5m defenders.
That's kind of where I'm thinking, unless there is an emerging 4.5 defender brought up somewhere via a transfer or injury/pre season form, I'm thinking of 5.0 defenders. Last year I started with two 4.0 defenders (to afford a better third defender rather than a 3-way rotation) but I lost a fair chunk of team value on Targett, probably around 0.5 from drops and double rises.

If I go down that route again (seems likely to me that a 5.0, 4.5, 4.0 or even 5.5, 4.0, 4.0 is going to be better than a third defender rotation of 3x4.5 based on fixtures alone) then I need to be aware of shipping out that dead weight earlier, even for a hit, and not playing that way long term. The early wildcard allows an obvious opportunity to correct a deliberate squad mis-configuration, if the AOA chip remains then I could factor that in too.

I guess the trick would be identifying any potential chances to switch to a rotation after x gameweeks. Once the prices are out I'll investigate further.
dino1980 wrote:Stolen from FFS, posted by Jimjam:

In anticipation of FPL opening soon, I've been looking at triple defensive rotations today.

Here are a few of the nicer ones I've found for the first 20 GWs:

Watford / Crystal Palace / Sunderland

WBA, MID, BOU, EVE, STO, CPL, BOU, bou/mid, swa, HUL, bur/bou, HUL, bur/bou, HUL, STO, SOT, EVE, MUN, WAT, CPL, bur, SWA

Middlesborough / Sunderland / Hull

STO, MID, wba, CPL/EVE, ARS, CPL, WBA, WAT, STO, BOU, SOT, sun, WBA, HUL, CPL, CHE, WAT, bur, EVE, wba

Watford / Middlesborough / Sunderland

STO, MID, wba, CPL/EVE, MUN, CPL, BOU/WBA, WAT, swa, HUL/BOU, bou, HUL, STO, HUL, EVE, CHE, WAT, CPL, bur, sto

Middlesborough / Sunderland / Crystal Palace

STO/WBA, MID, BOU, CPL/EVE, STO, CPL, WBA, WAT, whm, BOU, bur/bou, HUL, swa, HUL, hul/swa, MUN, WAT, bur, bur, SWA
Nice stealing Dino... It all rather depends on the 4.5s though. If Palace, Sunderland and Watford don't have cheap nailed on (4.5) defenders, then much like last year it might feel better to abandon rotations.

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Mav3rick wrote: That's kind of where I'm thinking, unless there is an emerging 4.5 defender brought up somewhere via a transfer or injury/pre season form, I'm thinking of 5.0 defenders. Last year I started with two 4.0 defenders (to afford a better third defender rather than a 3-way rotation) but I lost a fair chunk of team value on Targett, probably around 0.5 from drops and double rises.

If I go down that route again (seems likely to me that a 5.0, 4.5, 4.0 or even 5.5, 4.0, 4.0 is going to be better than a third defender rotation of 3x4.5 based on fixtures alone) then I need to be aware of shipping out that dead weight earlier, even for a hit, and not playing that way long term. The early wildcard allows an obvious opportunity to correct a deliberate squad mis-configuration, if the AOA chip remains then I could factor that in too.

I guess the trick would be identifying any potential chances to switch to a rotation after x gameweeks. Once the prices are out I'll investigate further.
This seems to be the way I may well go. As you say though it all depends on prices.

My favourite rotation is Southampton/West Ham, but unless they look like having a regular 4.5 starter that's a waste of money. It breaks down a bit before GW9, but up until then it is very tempting: WAT BOU SUN WAT SWA SOU MID BUR SUN

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

I'm primarily interested in GW1-GW2 fixtures only, and less interested in the following fixtures, because I think it's extremely likely I will play my wildcard very early. Of course we can analyze our inital teams for hours and hours and pretend to be prepared for everything, but the fact is we always get plenty of surprises in the first games and some bandwagons start to emerge. You want to get in those bandwagons as soon as possible. I'm not saying all bandwagons are success, but some of them are, and then you can enjoy your cheap purchase price for the rest of the season.

So that's why I think it's very likely I will play early wildcard, and that's why I'm primarily interested just GW1-GW2 fixtures, and less interested in the following fixtures.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

I'm not at all hopeful of any 4.0 starters this year as FPL have got much more savvy recently at pricing defenders/GKs better. Last year if I recall correctly we basically had the choice between Targett (who we knew would be dropped imminently) and Oxford (who wasn't certain to start but was then expected to be dropped imminently if he did). The year before there were 3/4/5 fairly solid starters at 4.0 - I remember starting with three of them! :shock:

In the cheap defender stakes my current instinct is that nearer the time I'll be leaning towards a 4.5m Boro defender somewhere or other as they're the only bottom end cheapie team whose fixtures stand out to me. They were solid last year, though 3 away in the first 5 isn't ideal (then the fixtures go tougher). Though obviously they could be immediately trounced by 4.5m defenders appearing in any mid-table teams. In particular, if there happens to be a Palace or WBA defender for 4.5m I'm sure they'll be popular in their own right looking at their fixtures, but I'm inclined to agree with Mav that cheap rotations don't look superb on paper right now. :(

Having just glanced again at the opening games I must say I hadn't noticed before how good Everton's games look after the opening weekend (wba STO sun MID bou CPL). Though, as finisher1 says, if we all end up wildcarding early the fixtures after the first 3,4,5 weeks might be slightly less relevant. Nothing hugely significant can be said before the prices arrive anyway imo. :D

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

I think the only standout fixture in GW1 is Man City SUN (H). Apart from that I don't think there is any GW1 fixture that would really tempt me - I'm not totally convinced by Man United away from home with a new manager or Chelsea with a new manager against a decent team (at the moment that is, I know we still have a month before the kick-off).

I think I will definitely start with three Man City players, unless we have some great surprises with prices.

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore

Finisher1 wrote:I think the only standout fixture in GW1 is Man City SUN (H). Apart from that I don't think there is any GW1 fixture that would really tempt me - I'm not totally convinced by Man United away from home with a new manager or Chelsea with a new manager against a decent team (at the moment that is, I know we still have a month before the kick-off).

I think I will definitely start with three Man City players, unless we have some great surprises with prices.
If you are just looking for 2 weeks, Swansea seem good value if they have a 4.5m defender. Beyond week 2 there fixtures take a distinct turn for the worst.

Personally, I'm looking at a wk 6 wildcard. Fixtures for a number of teams seem to improve at that point and hopefully some of the early season uncertainty has died down by then.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Stemania wrote: In particular, if there happens to be a Palace or WBA defender for 4.5m I'm sure they'll be popular in their own right looking at their fixtures, but I'm inclined to agree with Mav that cheap rotations don't look superb on paper right now. :(
Both those defences appear to have 4.5m options at first glance. So maybe there is rotation hope yet...

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Stemania wrote:
Stemania wrote: In particular, if there happens to be a Palace or WBA defender for 4.5m I'm sure they'll be popular in their own right looking at their fixtures, but I'm inclined to agree with Mav that cheap rotations don't look superb on paper right now. :(
Both those defences appear to have 4.5m options at first glance. So maybe there is rotation hope yet...
Who cares about rotations (yet). Are you suggesting you won't play early wildcard?

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Finisher1 wrote: Who cares about rotations (yet). Are you suggesting you won't play early wildcard?
I probaly will end up playing it fairly early, but I've always found the best strategy has been to leave all my options open - to go into GW1 with a team I would be on paper happy to stick with in case I got lucky with some bandwaggons and didn't need to wildcard. Certainly if I do wildcard in GW2/3 I'd like to know in advance what the rotation options for after that date would be. :D

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Stemania wrote:
Finisher1 wrote: Who cares about rotations (yet). Are you suggesting you won't play early wildcard?
I probaly will end up playing it fairly early, but I've always found the best strategy has been to leave all my options open - to go into GW1 with a team I would be on paper happy to stick with in case I got lucky with some bandwaggons and didn't need to wildcard. Certainly if I do wildcard in GW2/3 I'd like to know in advance what the rotation options for after that date would be. :D
Well I rather just maximize my points potential for GW1-GW3 with a specialized team, because I know it's very likely I will play an early wildcard anyway. If I build a long-term team that is not 100% optimal for GW1-GW3 and then end up playing early wildcard anyway, I think that's a lose-lose situation.

However, I know there are not so much "free lunches" for GW1-GW3 this season because there are not any standout fixtures (except Man City), but that doesn't change my strategy because I think I will end up playing an early wildcard in any case.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

Stemania wrote:
Yep, it looks like they're are a few promising options at 4.5 so a three way for the 3rd spot is definitely a consideration.

Finisher1, now that the prices are out I'd be interested if you would post some of your exact thoughts on what your optimised GW1-3 team is, or at least what you consider optimal and why.

I think that would be a good thing for the debate as you have a strong viewpoint to compare the other alternatives against.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Currently looking at Azpi/Shaw/4.5/4.5/4 myself. Given the strength and value of some of the defensive options though, I'm tempted to go all out with a set and forget three.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

I know what you mean, can't help but feel I will want at least one player from the 5.0 category. I'd imagine Stones would be in most teams if he moves, and then who do you lose - one of the premium defenders or the rotation?

I think if there is any sniff of a 4.0 starter, then I'll probably go with three perma-starters and a couple of bench covers. Failing that, I think 5.5, 5.0, and then some of the cheaper options to best use squad value.

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man

Post by dino1980 »

To anyone willing to stretch to 9.5m for goalkeepers then there's a nice Southanpton/Sunderland rotation over the the first 8-10 gameweeks. Also similarly priced options in the defences of both teams.

In my first draft, which will probably change massively in terms of personnel, if not spend, then it breaks down as follows:

GK: 9m (5.0/4.0)
Defence: 24m (5.5/5/4.5x3 fwiw the 4.5s are Palace/WBA/Burnely - the latter cover GW1/4/6 nicely)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”