To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Liverpool players rested for Europa League Final

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
The Real Slim Shady
Dumbledore
FS Record: 1,465th in FPL 05/06

Liverpool players rested for Europa League Final

Post by The Real Slim Shady »

I've got 2 free transfers and have Mignolet, Clyne and Milner, Klopp is sure to rotate but should I take 2 out of these 3 out or/and take a hit and get rid of all 3...?

Playing bench boost this week too.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Re: Liverpool players rested for Europa League Final

Post by Beerfuelledman »

I think bench boost compounds the issue a little. Certainly make the 2 FT's - the hit is a gamble of a 2pt increase (for a replacement GK cleanie) against a 2pt loss (for a GK 2 appearance points).

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

Depends on your ML positions etc, but sounds like get rid...BB needs 15 players or you have wasted some of it's potential

Jagduracell
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd TFF World Cup 2014, 8th in TFF Fantasy Lions and a few TFF and TFC weekly wins

Post by Jagduracell »

Don't forget to factor in Payets potential injury....

scarletjim
Dumbledore

Post by scarletjim »

The Catman wrote:BB needs 15 players or you have wasted some of it's potential
I don't understand that logic - obviously ideally you want 15 from BB, but if it's going to cost you a hit then BB is irrelevant, it's simply a case of whether or not your incoming player is likely to score at least 4 more points than your outgoing player surely?

EDIT: And as BFM says, it's basically a case of +2 if your incoming keeper gets a CS, or -2 if he doesn't*. On that basis, judging by bookies odds (which I know are obviously only a rough guide), as long as you bring in the Arsenal or Southampton keeper, you are marginally likely to gain from this, on average.

(*obviously bonus points, yellow cards, penalty saves, conceding lots of goals etc all impact this, but the simple cal above would be right most times).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”