To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Sergi Canos?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Bixer
FISOhead

Sergi Canos?

Post by Bixer »

I've heard reports over the past 24 hours that he could be set to make his debut for Liverpool this weekend, after an amazing season on loan with us at Brentford.

Naturally he's currently not available as a transfer however.

Does anyone happen to know if it's likely that he'll be added before the weekend?

Tempted to take a punt on him for the final gameweek - as a Brentford season ticket holder I can assure you he's the Bees knees! (pun intended)

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Re: Sergi Canos?

Post by Ruth_NZ »

If he has never played for Liverpool before, probably not on previous experience. Young players tend to get added after they have appeared on the bench at least.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Yep, unless FPL are remarkably and unusually proactive it seems pretty unlikely that you'll be in luck Bixer. I don't think it's unheard of if mentioned enough in the media beforehand for FPL to add obscure young players, but they don't tend to bother about this kindof thing.

If you want a cheap Liverpool mid punt you're probably better going with Ojo/Ibe. Ojo in particular has 3 assists in his last 3 games.

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Post by OIEIAO »

I thought season long loans weren't eligible to play for their parent clubs, just because the other clubs season had finished? Where did the rumour come from?

Another example would be if a football league club sends a player out on loan for a whole season, they can't use them in the play offs just because the other club's season is over.

I'm a Bees fan too by the way. Up the Bees.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

OIEIAO wrote:I'm a Bees fan too by the way. Up the Bees.
Yes there certainly seems to be a great buzz about this Sergi Canós fellow. :wink:

Sorry.
Last edited by Pirlo's Beard on 15 May 2016, 18:55, edited 1 time in total.

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Jonjoe Kenny has come on as sub for Everton, having helped Oxford win promotion last Saturday whilst on loan. Not sure if that was a season-long deal though.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Well, Canós played the last 10 minutes against West Brom today, so I assume he was eligible!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”