To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Leicester and Spurs players

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Leicester and Spurs players

Post by gallus »

Now that the title is won, can we expect Leicester to play more relaxed and concede more goals? And are Spurs going to collapse now that their season is over?

Multiple Scorgasms
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Leicester and Spurs players

Post by Multiple Scorgasms »

Spurs will want to finish above Arsenal. Leicester will play relaxed as no pressure but still expect them to be up for it.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

It's unlikely but possible for Spurs to finish 4th if they fall apart in the last two.

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

With two games to go these players are vying for the golden boot:

EPL leading goal scorers:

Kane 25
Aguero 23
Vardy 22

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

Leicester will surely be up for the Everton match, last home game of the season and they will want to finish with a home win for the fans, I suppose there is a chance of it being a case of after the lord mayors show, but I strongly fancy them to win.

Spurs will want to keep going but for them it will be harder as they have to pick themselves up, they completely lost the plot the other night, don't think they will fall apart but I think they face a tougher mental battle than Leicester.

JoonaR16
Grumpy Old Man

Post by JoonaR16 »

I think Leicester starts to play more attacking football which makes them concede more goals. Dunno, about Spurs... I'd imagine it's all downhill from here.

MadasHell
Wideboy
FS Record: Agadoo

Post by MadasHell »

Tough one this week. Need to bench one of Kane or Mahrez.

Last home game for both, and they should get huge support from the terraces. One with individual honors on the line but totally deflated after last week. One who could be tempted to put on a show against Everton, who have been on autopilot for the past month and a half.

At first blush it seems illogical but I am leaning towards benching Kane (or even transferring him out, to Sturridge), sending Mahrez to the bench anyway! :roll:

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

math! wrote:It's unlikely but possible for Spurs to finish 4th if they fall apart in the last two.
Almost could have happened but the ManC-ARS draw keeps Spurs no worse than 3rd, whew

Will be interesting for 4th if ManU wins tomorrow....

MadasHell
Wideboy
FS Record: Agadoo

Post by MadasHell »

MadasHell wrote:Tough one this week. Need to bench one of Kane or Mahrez.

Last home game for both, and they should get huge support from the terraces. One with individual honors on the line but totally deflated after last week. One who could be tempted to put on a show against Everton, who have been on autopilot for the past month and a half.

At first blush it seems illogical but I am leaning towards benching Kane (or even transferring him out, to Sturridge), sending Mahrez to the bench anyway! :roll:
Happy so far with my decision to transfer Costa in for Kane and send Mahrez to the bench. Turning my mind to GW38 now, which could see Nahrez leaving the building as well.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”