To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers GW37

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Re: Transfers GW37

Post by BobMem »

Need to ship Fellaini, and probably Aké and Iwobi.

Thinking Moreno, Lingard, Milner
or Rojo, Willian, Barkley

Or any combination of the above other than both Lingard and Rojo together.

Happy to accept advice :)

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

BobMem wrote:Need to ship Fellaini, and probably Aké and Iwobi.

Thinking Moreno, Lingard, Milner
or Rojo, Willian, Barkley

Or any combination of the above other than both Lingard and Rojo together.

Happy to accept advice :)
Would stay clear of Moreno if Liverpool reach the Europa League final.

BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Post by BobMem »

TBH Liverpool could easily rotate for the Watford game even if they get knocked out tomorrow night.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

BobMem wrote:TBH Liverpool could easily rotate for the Watford game even if they get knocked out tomorrow night.
Which gives you another reason to stay clear of him. :lol:

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Terry Henry wrote:
Owsler wrote:Got a 25 pt cushion at the top of my league so obviously a 12 pt hit is in order:

Alderweireld -> Cresswell
Clyne -> Smalling
Iwobi -> Noble
Kane -> Deeney
Love this approach. Gotta go nuts on a double game week
Yep. More fun that way, anyway. Funnily enough, changed my thinking a bit so just a -8 for now:

Alderweireld -> Cresswell
Iwobi -> Hazard
Kane -> Carroll

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

I'm going a little bit nuts too. Got a 60 point lead to chase, which isn't entirely out of the question if the TC chip goes my way.

KDB to Hazard
Kane to Costa or maybe Sturridge (-4)
Darmian to Cresswell (-8)

I'm a little unsure on removing Kane - could score well in the last two weeks.

Another concern: Is taking Darmian out worth the hit? The way things are, I wonder if he'll see a single minute of the DGW.

Canary94
FISOhead

Post by Canary94 »

I've had a little bit of a rethink and think my transfers will be Kane :arrow: Carroll, Iwobi :arrow: Hazard, for a hit. I have a 0.1 buffer so if it looks like any of the players are going to fall/rise I will make the move.

Can anyone talk me out of that?

Had a quick look and Hazard and Carroll look set for a rise, and Iwobi and Kane look set for a fall. Gonna bite the bullet and go for it I think.

Geri
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Geri »

I want to transfer Bellerin out but I see no one good to replace him.
I have Smalling, Cresswell, PVA, Kirchhoff and just can't think of another BB worthy defender. The only defender I can't afford is Ivanovic. Already have Gomez for Watford cover and doubling up to a team that couldn't keep a CS against Villa doesn't look like a very good idea.

Can anyone think of another option?

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Canary94 wrote:I've had a little bit of a rethink and think my transfers will be Kane :arrow: Carroll, Iwobi :arrow: Hazard, for a hit. I have a 0.1 buffer so if it looks like any of the players are going to fall/rise I will make the move.

Had a quick look and Hazard and Carroll look set for a rise, and Iwobi and Kane look set for a fall. Gonna bite the bullet and go for it I think.
Looks sound to me. Need a cheap midfielder - is Brady worth a punt?

Canary94
FISOhead

Post by Canary94 »

Aldershot Rejects wrote:
Canary94 wrote:I've had a little bit of a rethink and think my transfers will be Kane :arrow: Carroll, Iwobi :arrow: Hazard, for a hit. I have a 0.1 buffer so if it looks like any of the players are going to fall/rise I will make the move.

Nice one cheers.

Yes I've been advocating Brady on here for a little while now, although he has no room in my team ironically. He's much more nailed than Redmond and gets into great positions, with good touches in the box/shots on goal etc. Probably our best player this year. For 5.4m he could be one of those DGW bargains. We don't have any choice but to win games now and Brady will be pivotal to that if we do.

Who would you be shipping out?

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Canary94 wrote:
Aldershot Rejects wrote:

Nice one cheers.

Yes I've been advocating Brady on here for a little while now, although he has no room in my team ironically. He's much more nailed than Redmond and gets into great positions, with good touches in the box/shots on goal etc. Probably our best player this year. For 5.4m he could be one of those DGW bargains. We don't have any choice but to win games now and Brady will be pivotal to that if we do.

It's part of a 3 player transfer but essentially Iwobi. It's a little bit more than I'd want to pay but none of the cheaper players hold much attraction - I'd looked briefly at Hoolihan who seems to score well but doesn't get the minutes (I seem to remember it was the same last time Norwich were in the Premiership).

Canary94
FISOhead

Post by Canary94 »

Aldershot Rejects wrote:
Canary94 wrote:
Aldershot Rejects wrote:

Nice one cheers.

It's part of a 3 player transfer but essentially Iwobi. It's a little bit more than I'd want to pay but none of the cheaper players hold much attraction - I'd looked briefly at Hoolihan who seems to score well but doesn't get the minutes (I seem to remember it was the same last time Norwich were in the Premiership).
Yeah there seems to be a dearth of midfield options to be honest. These DGWs and chips really do complicate things. I absolutely love Hoolahan as a player but he tends to get dropped in tough games where we need to defend, not a player to bring in for a one or two week punt. I'd back Brady to do well this week.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

So many intriguing options this week!

As it stands, I'm thinking two of Payet/Hazard/Costa (haven't ruled out Defoe or Carroll either) in for any two of Mahrez/Sanchez/Firmino/Aguero/Kane.

Completely at a loss as to which two to lose though, so I'm hoping the European games may give me some clues!

silkypike
Wideboy

Post by silkypike »

Sanchez >> Hazard , and then reversing that the week after is looking favourite for me at the moment !!!

I have 10 point lead in my mini league so doing nothing rash !!!!

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Transfers GW37

Post by jacksosi »

Did a drunken
Sakho to Cresswell
Alli to Noble
...as it was bang on the money

Was supposed to bring in Hazard to help chase down the leader, these moves are probably too conservative

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

Considering Rashford as an end-of-season punt. He seems nailed, right?

fergusg
Treebeard

Post by fergusg »

I've already done: Otamendi :arrow: Smalling

Now I'm thinking of taking a four point hit to do the following: De Bruyne :arrow: Hazard

As the old adage goes "desperate times call for desperate measures". Image

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Transfers GW37

Post by MPTree »

Having only taken three hits all season think I'm set on a -8 for one final roll of the dice:

Kane to Carroll (possible TC)
Darmian to Creswell
Alli to Hazard

This also sets me up nicely for my AoA chip in the final week, with a front 8 of:

Payet, Firmino, KDB, Sanchez, Hazard
Lukaku, Carroll, Defoe

The forwards may look a little weak for 38, but they face NOR, sto, wat respectively, so not too bad at all. I'll also have one extra transfer if I need it.

The only problem is that the two guys I'm chasing both have Carroll, so I'm thinking Rashford might be an alternative.

EDIT: Or maybe I just keep Kane in that case. Who knows?
Last edited by MPTree on 05 May 2016, 14:33, edited 1 time in total.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

Alder+Ramsey :arrow: Hazard+Kone for -4.

Ramsey will be back for Villa.

Aar0n_28
FISOhead

Post by Aar0n_28 »

Agüero :arrow: Carroll
Daniels :arrow: Smalling
Rudd :arrow: De Gea
Ozil :arrow: Hazard

-12 and bench boost. Nine doublers but want to keep Mahrez, Sanchez, Kane, Bellerin and Dier.

Roope
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Roope »

Still thinking... Clyne is playing tonight so I don't think he's starting both DGW fixtures. Same applies to Firmino, I think. Might be time for the Liverpool contingent to go?

1. Clyne -> PvA; Simpson -> Reid (leaves three Arsenal players, Monreal/Bellerin/Özil, for GW38)

2. Clyne -> PvA; Bellerin -> Reid (funds Özil -> Sanchez come GW38)

3. Clyne -> Cresswell; Firmino -> WHU mid (Noble or Antonio) (funding Özil -> Sanchez for GW38)

Leaning towards no. 3 as things stand, but I keep on changing plans at the moment!

Shareef Babu
Treebeard

Post by Shareef Babu »

Kane to Carroll
Iwobi to Hazard
Dawson to Van Anholt

Hjuud
Kevin and Perry

Post by Hjuud »

Thinking of Kane to Martial or maybe Deeney (have Carroll and Defoe).
That would allow me to do Brady to whichever midfielder in GW38 (have already Hazard and Sanchez).

What do you think?

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

tommyk7 wrote:Considering a -8:

Kane :arrow: Carroll
Alli :arrow: Hazard (have Fabregas)
Ozil :arrow: Payet
I now can't afford this....

What are people's thoughts on:

Alli :arrow: Hazard
Kane :arrow: Defoe

versus

Alli :arrow: Payet
Kane :arrow: Martial

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

I guess it's time for me to wave bye-bye to Sturridge and Milner.

Terry Henry
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: See me after class!

Post by Terry Henry »

From4corners wrote:I guess it's time for me to wave bye-bye to Sturridge and Milner.
Hmmm, yes. I have Sturridge but won't be getting rid. His game time is now in doubt, but I think he could still play and score some points but deff not Captain material.

matmutte
FISOhead

Post by matmutte »

There is a Champions League spot to grab for Liverpool and they stand a good chance against Sevilla. Its a miracle when you think about it.
I would be very surprised if any of the first team players who played tonight play again before the EL final.

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

Anyone considering Rooney?

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Probably not the right thread per se, but it plays a pivotal part in my transfer plans so;

Who to keep.. Kane or Sturridge?

icefish
Treebeard

Post by icefish »

Notned wrote:Probably not the right thread per se, but it plays a pivotal part in my transfer plans so;

Who to keep.. Kane or Sturridge?
Thing is I probably would rather keep Kane but it doesn´t make sense to transfer Sturridge out. Tricky spot actually.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”