To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers GW37

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
KTBFFH
FISOhead
FS Record: 636th (2014/15)

Re: Transfers GW37

Post by KTBFFH »

Squall wrote:
KTBFFH wrote:
tommyk7 wrote:
Squall wrote:Does anyone think Mignolet will play the double?
I am starting Robles for Everton's two away games.
I also have him but have not been paying much attention to Everton lately. Is there no danger of another Howard farewell appearance?
Howard likely to play just the last home game against Norwich
That's great news, thanks. Although benching Darlow after what he achieved last week will not be easy...

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2,234 points; back when this was considered a good score....

Post by Weisenwolf »

KTBFFH wrote:
eastcentral1 wrote:
KTBFFH wrote:
Weisenwolf wrote:I'm considering:
Kane :arrow: Carroll
Coutinho :arrow: Hazard
Huth :arrow: PVA/A.N. Other up to £6m
For -8

OR
Iwobi :arrow: Noble
Alderweireld :arrow: PVA or other up to £5M
For -4

Not sure which way to go....
I'm in a similar boat. The decision hinges on Kane. Everyone else in my ML has him, so it's a massive risk for me. And Carroll's form is surely temporary, right?? Then again, there are only 2 weeks left, so who cares that he'll probably be back to his old self by the end of the month. The Coutinho situation is a nightmare too.
I don't really see the Coutinho situation as a nightmare. It makes complete sense to get rid.
It just feels crazy to take a hit to get rid of an in-form double gameweek player from a team on a roll. I know he stands a good chance of being rested but what if he's not. Klopp has done the opposite of what I've expected him to do every single week since the last double gameweek where he benched all three of the players I bought (Coutinho, Sakho and Origi) specifically for that week. Who knows what his attitude will be in these next few games. I do not see him starting a weak side against Chelsea.
I'm an FPL gambler so I'm tempted to go for option 1 and take the hit. I'm 2 points behind in my ML and this would give me 9 DGW's with Sanchez & Aggy and most are in form, league leader only has 5 DGW before transfers. It also retains my Arsenal players for the Villa game :wink:

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Re: The FPL Press Conference News Nugget Thread 15/16

Post by Vsz »

I'm massive struggling to decide on my transfer.

I'm BB'ing. Sanchez out. I can afford anyone. I have already maxed on Chelsea and W Ham players and have Payet, Fab, Hazard and Brady as my other 4 midfielders.

I'm chasing a guy in first in my mini league who will be TC'ing this week.

Any ideas?! I'm thinking one of Cleverley, Lennon, Barkley, Mata, Herrera (outside punt).

Drew_Peacock
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Drew_Peacock »

Nailer6245 wrote:I'm in the same boat as you, drew! Are you selling Ozil too?

In general, the lack of midfield option is infuriating (and unusual for a DGW). I'm BBing and have Sanchez Payet Cesc Townsend Ozil.

Ozil was always going to go for a midfielder this week, but who? Can't afford Hazard. Pedro & Willian are unappealing. Liverpool mids a no-go. Already have 3 Hammers.

I'll probably just bring in Mahrez - seems the best SGW option this week and both rivals have him. I'm chasing, but have enough differentials as it is. Any good midfield option I'm missing?
Ramsey dude - got rid of Ozil the other week and for some reason i took a punt on Ramsey last week. :lol:

I really don't know what to do. I've got BB in play so i need to do something - might even do something mental like take Robbie Brady in, given the lack of viable alternative options. :o

Valeron
FISOhead

Post by Valeron »

Vsz - I'd keep Sanchez if there's no obvious DGW alternative, a decent SGW player and from what you've said you'd need a hit to get a full house of Arsenal for gW38.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

Drew_Peacock wrote:
Nailer6245 wrote:I'm in the same boat as you, drew! Are you selling Ozil too?

In general, the lack of midfield option is infuriating (and unusual for a DGW). I'm BBing and have Sanchez Payet Cesc Townsend Ozil.

Ozil was always going to go for a midfielder this week, but who? Can't afford Hazard. Pedro & Willian are unappealing. Liverpool mids a no-go. Already have 3 Hammers.

I'll probably just bring in Mahrez - seems the best SGW option this week and both rivals have him. I'm chasing, but have enough differentials as it is. Any good midfield option I'm missing?
Ramsey dude - got rid of Ozil the other week and for some reason i took a punt on Ramsey last week. :lol:

I really don't know what to do. I've got BB in play so i need to do something - might even do something mental like take Robbie Brady in, given the lack of viable alternative options. :o
Why not; at least he's a differential :lol:

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

wrong topic? :P :wink:

a brief comment directly related to the news here, should be ok,
but a post unrelated to the news posted, with an articulated transfer advice request, might get maybe a better response in the gw transfers topic?

just a thought, no prob with me anyway :)

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

MoSe wrote:wrong topic? :P :wink: [/size]
Posts moved.

LAMPS27
Red & Blue Braces

Post by LAMPS27 »

Fuchs and Simpson OUT

Cresswell and PVA IN

-4 Hit taken

payetme
FISOhead
FS Record: 4-1

Post by payetme »

how does this sound?

Fuchs> Creswell
Coutinho>Cesc for -4

Or Coutinho>Hazard and Kane>Caroll for -4

Don't know what I'm going to do.

I have double leceister defence anyways. I rather keep Fuchs but I don't have the funds to keep him.
Last edited by payetme on 06 May 2016, 17:45, edited 1 time in total.

The Catman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner 2013 TFC T20 wickets league; Winner 2012 F1 Fantasyracers.com. Winner Mirror FF Free League 2014/15. 6th TFC T20 runs 2016.

Post by The Catman »

Hmmm...BBing so need everyone to contribute....Lukaku to Defoe?? ( I am maxed out on WHM players so can't get Carroll without a hit, or two).

Will Luka-poo play or troll me again??

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

payetme wrote:how does this sound?

Fuchs> Creswell
Coutinho>Cesc for -4

I have double leceister defence anyways. I rather keep Fuchs but I don't have the funds to keep him.
Looks pretty sensible to me :D

payetme
FISOhead
FS Record: 4-1

Post by payetme »

Weisenwolf wrote:
payetme wrote:how does this sound?

Fuchs> Creswell
Coutinho>Cesc for -4

Looks pretty sensible to me :D
Check out my edited post...

I'm 1st in my ML by 20+ points and my 3rd place rival has Caroll, Aguero and Kane as his forwards. Should I block him and get Caroll? Although, I do like Kane for his remaining fixtures and is a good differential in my league. 2nd place guy which is my brother has Aguero,Kane, Deeney. Not sure who hes going to get though.

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

I have 10 doublers and 1FT. I could take out one of Bellerin, Sanchez, Mahrez, Aquero, or Kane. I'm leaning on just taking out Bellerin for a DW player (i have PVA, Smalling, Kirchoff, Cresswell, DDG and Manone) and then bringing him back in for the final week. Is that sensible? Who should i look at? I'm playing BB this week as well.

I'm not sure it's worth a hit this week to get in more doublers. Thoughts?

Red Eye
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Red Eye »

Think I'm gonna go...

Sakho/Coutinho/Kane :arrow: Cresswell/Hazard/Carroll (-4).

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

slyger wrote:I have 10 doublers and 1FT. I could take out one of Bellerin, Sanchez, Mahrez, Aquero, or Kane. I'm leaning on just taking out Bellerin for a DW player (i have PVA, Smalling, Kirchoff, Cresswell, DDG and Manone) and then bringing him back in for the final week. Is that sensible? Who should i look at? I'm playing BB this week as well.

I would take out Mahrez and keep you FT for unforeseen developments or to bring in someone with an easy game last week. I can't see Foxes working too hard now; he's done his bit, pick someone still fighting :D

wizardoffire
Dumbledore
FS Record: 2013/2014 FISO Hotshots league

Post by wizardoffire »

2 free transfers... likely to take 1 or 2 more hits
Need to make up just under 100 points, likely to do Payet and Hazard in for KDB and Eriksen though Payet and Carroll are both covered by the leader

Anyways suggestions?
Current team below

Robles/Darlow
Gabriel/Monreal/Delaney/Simpson/Moreno
Sanchez/KDB/Eriksen/Milner/Lingard
Kane/Aguero/Defoe

BJK
Treebeard

Post by BJK »

What is the argument for transferring Kane out over Aguero? Looking to bring in Carroll. Already have Defoe as 3rd option.

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

2FT and only just started drinking. Current thought is...

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

Weisenwolf wrote:
slyger wrote:I have 10 doublers and 1FT. I could take out one of Bellerin, Sanchez, Mahrez, Aquero, or Kane. I'm leaning on just taking out Bellerin for a DW player (i have PVA, Smalling, Kirchoff, Cresswell, DDG and Manone) and then bringing him back in for the final week. Is that sensible? Who should i look at? I'm playing BB this week as well.

I would take out Mahrez and keep you FT for unforeseen developments or to bring in someone with an easy game last week. I can't see Foxes working too hard now; he's done his bit, pick someone still fighting :D
Thanks for the reply. The question is, who would i bring in? I have Payet, Brady, Willian, Mahrez, Sanchez in mid. If i remove Mahrez i only have 6.8 mill to play with

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

wizardoffire wrote:2 free transfers... likely to take 1 or 2 more hits
Need to make up just under 100 points, likely to do Payet and Hazard in for KDB and Eriksen though Payet and Carroll are both covered by the leader

Anyways suggestions?
Current team below

Robles/Darlow
Kane/Aguero/Defoe
I wouldn't disagree with you suggestions but what about DGW's in defence?

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

Weisenwolf wrote:

Anyways suggestions?
Current team below

Robles/Darlow
Kane/Aguero/Defoe
With that many points to make up I think you need to do something extremely bold with premium differentials - e.g. get Hazard (TC), get Costa.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

slyger wrote:
Weisenwolf wrote:

Thanks for the reply. The question is, who would i bring in? I have Payet, Brady, Willian, Mahrez, Sanchez in mid. If i remove Mahrez i only have 6.8 mill to play with
Noble? Or a punt on Townsend; I know he's SGW but Villa followed by Spurs who may have nothing to play for by then? If you like a gamble how about Brady?

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

City4United1 wrote:2FT and only just started drinking. Current thought is...
I'm looking at that plus one in defence; I'm on my 4th pint so you have every right to ignore me and call be Susan :lol:

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

BJK wrote:What is the argument for transferring Kane out over Aguero? Looking to bring in Carroll. Already have Defoe as 3rd option.
Kane has less pressure to fight & Spurs are short of Alli & Dembele; his providers

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Post by Ironfist »

Weisenwolf wrote:
City4United1 wrote:2FT and only just started drinking. Current thought is...
I'm looking at that plus one in defence; I'm on my 4th pint so you have every right to ignore me and call be Susan :lol:
You make spelling mistakes at 4 pints mate... I wonder what 6 or 8 pints will do... :twisted:

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Anyone help me out here....

Is Delaney to PVA worth a 4 point hit? Thanks

wizardoffire
Dumbledore
FS Record: 2013/2014 FISO Hotshots league

Post by wizardoffire »

tommyk7 wrote:
Weisenwolf wrote:

Anyways suggestions?
Current team below

Robles/Darlow
Kane/Aguero/Defoe
With that many points to make up I think you need to do something extremely bold with premium differentials - e.g. get Hazard (TC), get Costa.
Yeah Hazard will be TC
What defence would you suggest?
My only issue is if I play 3-4-3 which midfielder is benched? Lingard?

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

Weisenwolf wrote:
slyger wrote:
Weisenwolf wrote:

Noble? Or a punt on Townsend; I know he's SGW but Villa followed by Spurs who may have nothing to play for by then? If you like a gamble how about Brady?
I've got Brady and already have 3 WHU players in Carrol, Payet, Cresswell. It really doesn't leave many great options outside of a punt on a man u mid or to play Mahrez and bring in perhaps a DGW Che or Man U def. I feel like bringing Townsend in for Mahrez is very punty unless there's concern over Mahrez's mins. I feel like he could easily score as well with Everton being dreadful. Thoughts?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

eastcentral1 wrote:Anyone help me out here....

Is Delaney to PVA worth a 4 point hit? Thanks
Palace have one of the better chances of a clean sheet this week, but PvAs attacking threat and extra game run it close for me.

Would you play PvA next week too? That might tip the balance for me, but if you'd be benching him in GW38 probably stick?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”