To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW36 Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Re: GW36 Transfers

Post by BobMem »

I'd rather have Aguero or Kane with 1 fewer fixture than Lukaku on current form.

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

my team is a big mess at the moment and i need to start offloading players who don't play in premier league (Coutinho, Gabriel, Pelle) and do drugs (Sakho)

i think Gabriel and Pelle will be the ones to make way this week as there's still hope that Coutinho and Sakho will actually start playing again.

Pelle -> Ighalo/Deeney/Defoe/Sturridge
Gabriel -> Creswell/Prodl

If I go for Ighalo/Deeney/Defoe then I can afford whoever I want as a replacement for Gabriel and then upgrade Mahrez or Iwobi to Payet before GW37
If I choose Sturridge and Prodl then there's Lanzini instead of Payet for Iwobi

what do you think?

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

Wouldn't jump on Sturridge, big chance of you being disappointed. Can see him being rested this GW away to Swansea what with playing in the cup. and possibly the 1st game in the DGW if he plays the full 90m in the 2nd leg. Benteke also back soon I believe.

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

Yeah I like the 1st option better anyway, the questions is: Ighalo, Deeney or Defoe?

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

tarkens wrote:Yeah I like the 1st option better anyway, the questions is: Ighalo, Deeney or Defoe?
Of those three I would go Defoe on the basis that he is the most in form and Sunderland have most to play for. Deeney next because of pens. Ighalo can't seem to buy a goal at the moment, although you suspect that the floodgates might open if he gets one.

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

Sakho > Cresswell/PVA depending on West Broms performance tonight in prep for the DGW.

May do Gabriel to someone for -4 and hope Martial can carry his cup form into the game against Leicester.

1 point behind the leader in my ML :D

Canary94
FISOhead

Post by Canary94 »

Gabriel :arrow: Cresswell this week, and then one of Rojo/Fosu-Mensah/Simpson :arrow: PVA next week.

Obviously will hold in case of injuries.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Where are we on Fosu-Mensah and Clichy? I want to get rid of Mitrovic and De Bruyne, but I also got those two defenders along with Wollscheid...

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

Kane -> Who cares
Alli -> Someone who's less likely to swing a punch

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Owsler wrote:Kane -> Who cares
Alli -> Someone who's less likely to swing a punch
:lol:

Can't beat a good old knee-jerk!

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

:lol:

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

swadd1er wrote:Sakho > Cresswell
Done the above. Looks like Alli's landed himself into trouble so Alli > Payet for a -4 looks likely.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

swadd1er wrote:
Done the above. Looks like Alli's landed himself into trouble so Alli > Payet for a -4 looks likely.
Was thinking Alli to Antonio/Lanzini myself, as an easy out if he does get banned. Might leave it until next week though rather than take a -4, given I can just bench him and play Mahrez and Townsend instead?

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

Notned wrote:
swadd1er wrote:
Was thinking Alli to Antonio/Lanzini myself, as an easy out if he does get banned. Might leave it until next week though rather than take a -4, given I can just bench him and play Mahrez and Townsend instead?
West Ham at the Hawthorns looks like it could be a tough game giving how tonight went. Still think i'll make a -4 as my other subs as it stands (Rojo/Gabriel) aren't nailed.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

swadd1er wrote:
Notned wrote:
swadd1er wrote:
West Ham at the Hawthorns looks like it could be a tough game giving how tonight went. Still think i'll make a -4 as my other subs as it stands (Rojo/Gabriel) aren't nailed.
True. I have those two myself, along with Firmino/Sturridge who have question marks this weekend, so it would probably be worth it for insurance. Still, would feel odd taking a hit to bench someone..

Probably getting slightly ahead of ourselves here, anyway :lol:

HQ Manoeuvre
FISOhead
FS Record: 1566 FPL 2011-12

Post by HQ Manoeuvre »

WildCard.

Hopefully Alli gets a 3 game ban in the next few days.

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

Notned wrote:
swadd1er wrote:
Notned wrote:
swadd1er wrote:
True. I have those two myself, along with Firmino/Sturridge who have question marks this weekend, so it would probably be worth it for insurance. Still, would feel odd taking a hit to bench someone..

Probably getting slightly ahead of ourselves here, anyway :lol:
If I end up doing Alli > Payet, he will play for sure, probably ahead of Martial vs Leciester giving their defensive displays all season. They'll have an incredible amount of motivation to win the league at Old Trafford.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

swadd1er wrote: If I end up doing Alli > Payet, he will play for sure, probably ahead of Martial vs Leciester giving their defensive displays all season. They'll have an incredible amount of motivation to win the league at Old Trafford.
Yeah that makes sense. I don't really have anyone else who looks obviously benchable, rotation permitting, so will have to give it a bit more thought if/when we hear anything!

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

Notned wrote:
swadd1er wrote: If I end up doing Alli > Payet, he will play for sure, probably ahead of Martial vs Leciester giving their defensive displays all season. They'll have an incredible amount of motivation to win the league at Old Trafford.
Yeah that makes sense. I don't really have anyone else who looks obviously benchable, rotation permitting, so will have to give it a bit more thought if/when we hear anything!
Also the Liverpool/City European games midweek could have an impact if a couple of big players pick up injuries. I'll wait till Friday night/Saturday morning before deciding the second transfer.

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

If Alli gets banned it's looking like (DGW37):

Ozil :arrow: Payet
Alli :arrow: Mahrez

0.0 bank

PitchBookMaker
Treebeard

Post by PitchBookMaker »

tommyk7 wrote:If Alli gets banned it's looking like (DGW37):

0.0 bank
You don't prefer Ozil over Payet this week? Home to Norwich is a very good fixture and great opportunity for him to get back into the points.

icefish
Treebeard

Post by icefish »

PitchBookMaker wrote:

0.0 bank
You don't prefer Ozil over Payet this week? Home to Norwich is a very good fixture and great opportunity for him to get back into the points.
Presumably he needed to fund the Mahrez move.

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

Alli charged with violent conduct so Alli > Payet for a -4 here

fergusg
Treebeard

Post by fergusg »

I’d like to get rid of Fosu-Mensah, De Bruyne, Gabriel, Coutinho & Milner… and I don’t have Sanchez either, as I'd love to be able to afford him without reconstructing my entire team. :shock:

Unfortunately, I don’t have a wild card and I’m 13 points behind the leader of my league. All-in-all, the wildcard I played during game-week 32 has ruined my team! :oops:

So I’m guessing that I need to rid myself of Gabriel or Coutinho, as a priority, since there’s a miniscule chance that the other guys may still play for a minute or two during gameweek's 36 & 37.

Therefore, I’m thinking of performing the following transfers:
Gabriel :arrow: Aké
Coutinho :arrow: Payet

Sometimes I really hate this game! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Canary94
FISOhead

Post by Canary94 »

Oh Alli :roll:

In addition to Gabriel :arrow: Cresswell looks like I'll have to take another hit to remove Alli.

Possible replacements are Antonio/Brady/Iwobi/Townsend. I'm limited to a 7.4m budget.

Anyone got any thoughts on who they'd pick?

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Canary94 wrote:Oh Alli :roll:

In addition to Gabriel :arrow: Cresswell looks like I'll have to take another hit to remove Alli.

Possible replacements are Antonio/Brady/Iwobi/Townsend. I'm limited to a 7.4m budget.

Considering Antonio myself, although him playing RB of late is a bit of a concern. He's a bit of a point machine when playing further forward though, especially at home, so the double appeals for him. I'll be keeping a close eye on the press conferences to see if it's likely Byram or Tomkins return to right back. If we're not given any clues I may just hold off a week and bench Alli, which I probably would have been doing anyway, to have an extra game's info to help decide. Lanzini is the alternative, but I think I'd prefer Antonio on the proviso he plays on the wing.

Townsend is also a very good option imo; every game is must win for them so they have no choice but to go for it, and CRY/avl gives them a decent platform to do so. I already have him myself, though.

Canary94
FISOhead

Post by Canary94 »

Notned wrote:
Canary94 wrote:Oh Alli :roll:

Considering Antonio myself, although him playing RB of late is a bit of a concern. He's a bit of a point machine when playing further forward though, especially at home, so the double appeals for him. I'll be keeping a close eye on the press conferences to see if it's likely Byram or Tomkins return to right back. If we're not given any clues I may just hold off a week and bench Alli, which I probably would have been doing anyway, to have an extra game's info to help decide. Lanzini is the alternative, but I think I'd prefer Antonio on the proviso he plays on the wing.

Townsend is also a very good option imo; every game is must win for them so they have no choice but to go for it, and CRY/avl gives them a decent platform to do so. I already have him myself, though.
The worrying thing is that neither Tomkins or Byram are injured as far as I'm aware so Antonio will probably keep the RB spot. Which is a shame as he's awesome at home when playing on the wing. Not sold on Lanzini, and having both Payet and Cresswell is enough hammers I think.

I've got rotation risks all over the park so need to shift Alli this week. Think I'm swaying towards Townsend, who appears to be rejuvenated under Benitez. It'll also offset the real-life disappointment if Newcastle score well and resign Norwich for the drop :lol:

tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tommyk7 »

PitchBookMaker wrote:

0.0 bank
Yeah meant next week. Keeping Arsenal this week.

White Tiger
Grumpy Old Man

Post by White Tiger »

Sakho, Gabriel, Coutinho, Alli :roll:

I was going to go Sakho :arrow: PvA, but Coutinho :arrow: Fabregas might make more sense. Fab is a bit all or nothing with his scoring though.

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

Sakho and KDB :arrow: Cresswell and Payet (-4). 80 point cash league lead overall and 50-60 point lead for the monthly cash prize. gotta finish strong.

I forgot how expensive Cresswell was.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”