To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rose and Walker - nailed or not?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Finisher1
Dumbledore

Rose and Walker - nailed or not?

Post by Finisher1 »

I want to have a Spurs defender. I have no money for Alderweireld (oh, the irony :lol: ) so my decision is between Dier, Rose and Walker.

I assume Dier is the most nailed, but I'd fancy Rose or Walker more because of their attacking and bonus point potential. But how nailed do you guys think Rose and Walker are? Is any of them more nailed than the oher?

mr.stanishev
Treebeard

Re: Rose and Walker - nailed or not?

Post by mr.stanishev »

To me, both are nailed now - they were the main rotation victims during the time Spurs played their Liga Europa matches.
Now Spurs are out of the tournament, they are out of any tournament actually so they are 100% concentrated on PL.

Let's not forget the fact that they do not have any DGWs as well, so if by any chance they are rotated with Trippier/Davis, this would be very, very strange decision by MP.

Resonare
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Resonare »

Same as above, both are nailed on and I actually just bought in both this week myself because of their form.

wibble_mcwoo
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Meh. Best c. 3,000th; usually in the 10,000's these days

Post by wibble_mcwoo »

I remember reading an article about how the Spurs full backs are deliberately rotated because they put in such a shift each game. Is that no longer true?

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

wibble_mcwoo wrote:I remember reading an article about how the Spurs full backs are deliberately rotated because they put in such a shift each game. Is that no longer true?
1 game each weekend. None midweek. I think they have more then enough time to recover

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

Post by dino1980 »

I had the exact money to get Rose or Walker in this week and went with Rose as his attacking numbers are superior to Walker's.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”