To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW34 Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Notned
FISO Knight

Re: GW34 Transfers

Post by Notned »

Vincent Black Shadow wrote: Same position as you.

I dont really want to take hits for the sake of getting Iwobi in and Gabriel out, when Im fairly confident Gabby will be on the receiving end of at least 1 CS ths dgw
I came to the same conclusion eventually mate and kept him. Would have been hugely frustrating to take the extra hit and then see him play and Iwobi miss a game, unlikely though it probably is.

Vincent Black Shadow
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Vincent Black Shadow »

Someone give me a hand here

Origi

Or

Caroll

Caroll is in superb form, so is Origi, and probably has the slightly better fixtures - Bournemouth away I would expect pool to get a few goals, and Everton at home, against a shocking shocking, shocking everton side. However liverpool are still a bit jekyll and hyde.

Caroll has Leicester - downright stupid to expect points from this? Interesting however as Leicester have been purposely showing teams down the flanks, this will backfire bigtime if they try with Caroll

Not too concerned about gw35 as I have 9 players anyway, Origi would make it 10. 9 is an acceptable amount

Scared of Origi being rotated

Help!

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Post by jacksosi »

Notned wrote:
Vincent Black Shadow wrote: Same position as you.

I dont really want to take hits for the sake of getting Iwobi in and Gabriel out, when Im fairly confident Gabby will be on the receiving end of at least 1 CS ths dgw
I came to the same conclusion eventually mate and kept him. Would have been hugely frustrating to take the extra hit and then see him play and Iwobi miss a game, unlikely though it probably is.
+2

I've walked away from all the taking hits options and done a dull Dann to Rojo.

Even with a few players that may not play both games after all, I should still smash this week out of the park compared to others in my league, let's roll Image (ImageImageImage)

matmutte
FISOhead

Post by matmutte »

Finally went with Wimmer to Fosu-Mensah and Smith to Gabriel. Cheap non performng players to cheap DGW players with roration issues, i should not be loosing in the process.
Keeping Alderweireld, Mahrez and Kane as SGW players. Can't get rid of 3 of this season's best players who can all get a haul anyday to some DGW gambles. Maybe too conservative but didn't feel right to get them out.

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

tarkens wrote:please convince me that Palace won't keep a CS in their next two games and United will do it twice, so I can justify taking a hit to bring Smalling for Delaney
anyone?

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

tarkens wrote:
tarkens wrote:please convince me that Palace won't keep a CS in their next two games and United will do it twice, so I can justify taking a hit to bring Smalling for Delaney
anyone?
Definitely justified.

Just pulled the trigger on Lukaku :arrow: Mitrovic. Newcastle playing in GW35, playing at home against Palace in GW36 and getting Aston Villa in GW37 convinced me.
Lukaku has cost me 19 points now (taking a hit last week for Vardy :arrow: Lukaku and taking another one now)... :roll: :roll:

Vincent Black Shadow
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Vincent Black Shadow »

tarkens wrote:
anyone?
Palace have united and Arsenal away, not in that order

You'd stand a better chance of keeping a clean sheet if you shat the bed

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

tarkens wrote:
anyone?
It's hard to see Palace keeping any clean sheets so it's likely going to be a 1 or 2 pointer for Delaney in both games unless he pops up with a goal.

At this stage of the season, I'd say Smalling is worth the punt. I think Man Utd should keep a CS in at least one of the games and Smalling is a goal threat from set pieces and could be in the bonus mix too.

Hamlet
Treebeard

Post by Hamlet »

Decided to keep Lukaku, very tempted to ship Barkley with my free transfer, but no obvious replacement (have three Arsenal & 3 Liverpool), so will probably sit on my hands and hope for the best.

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Post by jacksosi »

How many times have I checked that the BB is definitely activated this week ...keep worrying I've accidentally turned it off !

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

jacksosi wrote:How many times have I checked that the BB is definitely activated this week Image...keep worrying I've accidentally turned it off !
Likewise! That's what I did last week with TC.. worked out nicely that one, but very much doubt I'd get that lucky again!

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

If only I was that lucky :lol:

nufctoon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by nufctoon »

Lukaku :arrow: Carroll -4

Captained him, too. Cheeky. :lol:

EDIT: I'm praying that Lukaku won't play both matches. 0 minutes would be great.
Last edited by nufctoon on 16 Apr 2016, 11:49, edited 2 times in total.

hander
Kevin and Perry

Post by hander »

Toughest. Week. Ever.

Very best of luck to everyone.

Nailer6245
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nailer6245 »

hander wrote:Toughest. Week. Ever.

Very best of luck to everyone.
This. Bloody hated it!

No clear 'objective' good way to approach it, there's a huge amount of players that could bring in a haul and it'll mainly come down to luck I think.

Roll on wildcard GW36. 8-)

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Notned wrote:After much deliberation;

Lukaku :arrow: Martial
Bolasie :arrow: Firmino
Lennon :arrow: Townsend

All done for a -4.

Sticking with Gabriel and hoping for the best.
Net gain of 11 after the first round of fixtures, so so far so good. Who knows how the mid-week games will pan out though!

IceCreamFirm
Red & Blue Braces

Post by IceCreamFirm »

Aldershot Rejects wrote:
IceCreamFirm wrote:What do we make of Sakho?

I have the money to make him Creswell for a hit, and think Creswell could have a great DGW. Dunno why more aren't mentioning him.

Really I'd need Sakho to play at least one this week and in 35 to make me want to keep him, as playing in 35 is the only reason why I'd prefer him now.

DDG / Robles
Bellerin / Rojo / Sakho / Gabriel / Simpson
Sanchez / De Bruyne / Firmino / Mahrez / Lanzini
Aguero / Martial / Kane
Cresswell is a good pick, although WH are leaking a few goals at the moment, his crosses for Carroll offer lots of attacking possibility.

The problem as you point out is GW35 - you are already short of players for that week and Cresswell gives you another blank. For what it it is worth, I'd be surprised if Sakho didn't play 2 of the GW34/5 games.
Ended up taking a risk and going with Creswell - looking good so far.

Mike James
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1,067th in FPL 2007-2008

Post by Mike James »

I would like to see parting gifts from Lukaku/Barkley this gameweek but;

Lukaku > Kane
Barkley > Alli
Bellerin > Koscielny

-4 to get 11 players & Arsenal defensive switch to accommodate cost of the transfers

BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Post by BobMem »

I'm thinking 2 of Mane, Alli and Pelle for - 4. Not sure which two but quick glance at the form suggests the later 2. Mane hit an incredible hat trick vs Villa this time last season though.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”