To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FPL App... it's terrible, right?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Bobby Chopps
FISOhead

FPL App... it's terrible, right?

Post by Bobby Chopps »

Does anyone else find the official app awful? Maybe it's just me but basically every time I try to refresh it or look at anything it says it's unavailable?

icefish
Treebeard

Re: FPL App... it's terrible, right?

Post by icefish »

Should work if you flick it off the screen and try again instead of refreshing within the app.

Bobby Chopps
FISOhead

Post by Bobby Chopps »

Flick it off the screen? I'm probably thick but I don't know what that means! :lol:

icefish
Treebeard

Post by icefish »

Close the app completely beforehand instead of merely refresh it within the app.

Bobby Chopps
FISOhead

Post by Bobby Chopps »

Doesn't work for me

Vincent Black Shadow
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Vincent Black Shadow »

You have to close it down beforehand

But yeah it's terrible

Not being able to see your whole team after transfers is annoying

robot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Winner tff world 2018 knockout 2nd TFF Euro 2012 Group Stage,tff weekly winner 13/14wk25, 14/15wk7&19,16/17wk2,,Winner tff champions league two foot challenge, winner sun Elite league 15/16,winner tff 17/18 chairmen league, week32 weekender joint 1st.

Post by robot »

I dont bother with any apps for any of the fantasy games with phones as good as they are now its easier to just use the normal site/mobile version.

Le Red
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Will improve

Post by Le Red »

Yup, money digging piece of shit.

icefish
Treebeard

Post by icefish »

I actually like it. It has proven useful on occasion. No it doesn´t come close to the main site but then again it doesn´t aspire to.

Le Red
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Will improve

Post by Le Red »

icefish wrote:I actually like it. It has proven useful on occasion. No it doesn´t come close to the main site but then again it doesn´t aspire to.
That's pretty much it. You have to pay for something that's worse than the standard site, even if you are on your mobile!

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

I've boycotted the official app since they insist on releasing a new one every year and charging for it. Wouldn't mind so much if it had new features and so on, but it's the same app every year. FFM (for iOS) serves me just fine. The dev is all over it and it's updated every year (for free) to be fully functional with new features. There's a free version and a paid one. Not sure what the difference is.

sunnO)))jihai
FISOhead

Post by sunnO)))jihai »

MPTree wrote:I've boycotted the official app since they insist on releasing a new one every year and charging for it. Wouldn't mind so much if it had new features and so on, but it's the same app every year. FFM (for iOS) serves me just fine. The dev is all over it and it's updated every year (for free) to be fully functional with new features. There's a free version and a paid one. Not sure what the difference is.
Ads.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”