To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Future team GW's

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
swadd1er
Dumbledore

Future team GW's

Post by swadd1er »

As mentioned on the FPL improvements page, it would be good to have a feature that allows you to see and change your team for future gameweeks and not just the GW that's coming up. It would be more than helpful especially with DGW's and blank weeks to see what you have available and what you need to address.

Until that feature is in place, you can add the following script to your browser (im using Firefox and Chrome and it works with both) and it will display a little menu next to your team which will allow you to flick through gameweeks. As well as this it offers other features.

"javascript:(function(){if(window.fplAnalyzeTrigger==undefined){var e=document.createElement("script");e.setAttribute("type","text/javascript");e.setAttribute("src","http://pure-ocean-7640.herokuapp.com/script.min.js");document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(e)}else{window.fplAnalyzeTrigger()}})()"

Save this script as a bookmark (preferbly on the bookmark bar along the top of the browser) and double click on it whilst on the "pick team" page.

Full instructions and a Youtube video here: http://fplanalyzer.com/

Saved me getting the pen and paper out for GW27 to see what my current team looked like. It looks like the following for my GW27 squad as it stands:
Screen Shot 2016-02-04 at 17.58.55.png
Thanks to asm_fanz for the suggestion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by swadd1er on 04 Feb 2016, 18:10, edited 9 times in total.

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Re: Future team GW's

Post by math! »

Thanks, that's quite handy. Only have Aguero with a blank 27 which is also handy.

LAMPS27
Red & Blue Braces

Post by LAMPS27 »

I've been after something like this for ages.

FF Fix have a futures transfer planner feature but it's only for those who have paid for the service. I haven't read if the feedback is any good either?

I use Excel and produce tabs across the top for each gameweek listing my team going down and potential moves etc.

I will give this a go as well. Thanks for sharing.

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

Been using it for months but it doesn't seem to work anymore... It's loading indefinitely ("Loading" in the top left corner when I ask the script to go to the next GW). Anyone having the same problem?
Edit: it's working if I go to the next GW directly on the website, at the bottom

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Post by OIEIAO »

This is great, thanks for sharing. This thread should probably have a more useful subject to distinguish it from the dozen or so blank/double GW discussion threads. it took me ages to find it again tonight!

Ralfbergs
FISO Knight
FS Record: Murfs Premiership Predictions Knockout Cup 13/14 Winner

Post by Ralfbergs »

Finally, I really needed something like this - great tool. What I like is that I can even check what fixtures will opponents in my league have in GW 30 for example - really useful if you're playing it draft style.

19Yorke
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15/16: 11k
16/17: 7k
17/18: 2766

Post by 19Yorke »

This is great stuff. Thank you! :)

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

^bump^

viewtopic.php?p=2912025#p2912025
[u]nufctoon[/u] in the Rounded Keeper wrote:Someone with the right skills should make this .js work again as it was so great. :mrgreen:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”