To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Leicester Defence

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Notned
FISO Knight

Leicester Defence

Post by Notned »

I think Leicester's defensive improvement is there for all to see, with them looking very solid as a unit. Obviously the next two are far from ideal, but I imagine many will looking at bringing one of them in at some point in the near future regardless, with GW27/30 (and the two nice fixtures in between) in mind...

How do we rate their options? Simpson the default option due to value, or are Huth (4.4) or Fuchs (4.8) worth the extra outlay for baps and extra attacking threat?

Le Red
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Will improve

Re: Leicester Defence

Post by Le Red »

All have their pros and cons. I wanted a bench warmer so went for Simpson, who graced me with some clean sheets. Somewhere in between is Huth, who is less attacking than Fuchs but is more of a goal threat. Fuchs is always there for bonus points, so he justifies the difference in price. I think you should make a choice considering how much you plan to field them.
Bench warming: Simpson
Every now and then: Huth
More often than not: Fuchs

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

Le Red wrote:All have their pros and cons. I wanted a bench warmer so went for Simpson, who graced me with some clean sheets. Somewhere in between is Huth, who is less attacking than Fuchs but is more of a goal threat. Fuchs is always there for bonus points, so he justifies the difference in price. I think you should make a choice considering how much you plan to field them.
Bench warming: Simpson
Every now and then: Huth
More often than not: Fuchs
Simpson over Huth for me. Huth gets too many yellow cards.

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

I'd go for Simpson

Tom_Foolery
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Tom_Foolery »

Simpson eh?

flare2
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Consistently satisfactory

Post by flare2 »

No mention of Morgan?

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Or just Schmeichel? :P

DanCaek
Grumpy Old Man

Post by DanCaek »

I was leaning towards Simpson based on price, but I read this Amarty fella might potentially challenge for RB. I have zero knowledge on this, can anyone offer any insight? It would be a disaster to have a dropped player for those games.

Morgan is the captain. I remember I took schlupp at the end of last season and Morgan was out scoring him. He is nailed and must be due.

Gagagogo
Treebeard

Post by Gagagogo »

I had Simpson for a while and now (with the wildcard) im thinkin bout uppgrade him to Fusch.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Cheers guys, very helpful although I'm still struggling to decide which one. Luckily I think I have settled on a different route for the Alexis funds this week, so at least I have another week (plus a bit more loose change) to decide. May even go for a Saints defender instead if I'm still none the wiser.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”