To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW25 Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

GW25 Transfers

Post by cesc408 »

Hart :arrow: Forster

Previous plan was to bring in a Southampton defender this GW, However with Forster being a beast in goal and .5 cheaper then the likes of Fonte and Bertrand I have changed route slightly.
Also Hart has 2 potential non clean sheet games (Leicester & Spurs) followed by a blank

1FT remaining

Possibly Silva :arrow: Sanchez
Last edited by cesc408 on 03 Feb 2016, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.

SFC_Fan
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL: 1276, 1804, 2924, 9139, 18292, 22,120.

Re: GW25 Transfers

Post by SFC_Fan »

Saving mine this week. Mahrez isn't a great option for the next two but after that looks a solid option so will keep I think. 2.0m itb burning a hole though so that. Luke change!!

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

Probably Mahrez to Alli

RidleyMTB
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RidleyMTB »

Hopefully banking

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

Evans :arrow: Simpson, thinking about week 30.

Keeping Moreno for now, as he may play then, and has two stonking fixtures coming up.

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

Banking probably

LAMPS27
Red & Blue Braces

Post by LAMPS27 »

Most likely Barkley :arrow: Alli

Nailer6245
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nailer6245 »

Carlos Kickaball wrote:Evans :arrow: Simpson, thinking about week 30.
Keeping Moreno for now, as he may play then, and has two stonking fixtures coming up.
This exactly.

Frustrated about last night, Payet (vs. 10-men), Ozil & Sanchez (so many chances!) all blanking was disappointing. I wasn't gonna get Sanchez in for that Soton game but the KDB injury forced my hand a little early. Hopefully they'll pick up against Bournemouth.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

2 FTs and feeling a bit snookered given the next set of fixtures. Would like Simpson, but it's not a great time to get rid of Moreno (Wollscheid would be the other choice), and would like Forster, but it's not a good time to shift out Fabianski (with Swansea hosting CPA next). So I'm actually thinking about Ozil :arrow: Gylfi Sigurdsson.

MadasHell
Wideboy
FS Record: Agadoo

Post by MadasHell »

Really want to carry one, but with Bennett MIA, and both Wollscheid and Evans picking up injuries last night, I'm not sure that's going to happen.

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

Still don't own Alli, but I think I bank this week and do Silva to Alli next week. Who knows?

NoEyeDeer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Beginner

Post by NoEyeDeer »

eastcentral1 wrote:2 FTs and feeling a bit snookered given the next set of fixtures. Would like Simpson, but it's not a great time to get rid of Moreno (Wollscheid would be the other choice), and would like Forster, but it's not a good time to shift out Fabianski (with Swansea hosting CPA next). So I'm actually thinking about Ozil :arrow: Gylfi Sigurdsson.
You want to get rid of Ozil just before one of his most favorable fixtures this season, and off the back of an excellent performance that would have otherwise produced a monster score if not for an outstanding performance from Forster?

I'd advise against it for at least one more gw then reassess. I personally will be going into the bou match with Ozil, Sanchez and Bellerin, and I'm currently toying with the idea of seriously captaining one of Ozil or Sanchez, and I have Aguero, Kane, Lukaku, Payet and Alli to choose from too.

I also think Ozil could be a good keeper considering many may of transferred him out recently.

Just my humble advice. ;)

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

Wollscheid to Williams maybe

NoEyeDeer
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Beginner

Post by NoEyeDeer »

bigcliff2 wrote:Wollscheid to Williams maybe
I'd hold Wollscheid also if his injury isn't serious.

I'm looking to potentially bring him and Butland back in soon, as I originally got rid to cash in, and I don't think Stoke can keep many clean sheets when Shawcross is out.

However, I'm now watching with interest to see if the new defensive mid and record signing can offset Shawcross' absence and help them to some further clean sheets despite their captains absence.

I know little about the new signing, but 18 million seems like a massive amount to spend on a holding mid, so I'm guessing he must be good at his job. Stoke will be hoping so for that money anyway. :lol:

Of course you also have the fact Stoke don't suffer from the blanks, so this combined with what I pointed out above could prove Stoke's defensive assets once again become the go to budget friendly defensive options of choice once again.

Just some food for thought.

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

I might want to get Vardy back soon, so that makes a Simpson transfer impossible with Mahrez and Schmeichel already in my team. Got two frees and I'd like to make a defensive transfer or get rid of Yaya. Any advice?

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

NoEyeDeer wrote:
eastcentral1 wrote:2 FTs and feeling a bit snookered given the next set of fixtures. Would like Simpson, but it's not a great time to get rid of Moreno (Wollscheid would be the other choice), and would like Forster, but it's not a good time to shift out Fabianski (with Swansea hosting CPA next). So I'm actually thinking about Ozil :arrow: Gylfi Sigurdsson.
You want to get rid of Ozil just before one of his most favorable fixtures this season, and off the back of an excellent performance that would have otherwise produced a monster score if not for an outstanding performance from Forster?

I'd advise against it for at least one more gw then reassess. I personally will be going into the bou match with Ozil, Sanchez and Bellerin, and I'm currently toying with the idea of seriously captaining one of Ozil or Sanchez, and I have Aguero, Kane, Lukaku, Payet and Alli to choose from too.

I also think Ozil could be a good keeper considering many may of transferred him out recently.

Just my humble advice. ;)
Fair play, I hadn't checked the stats on last night's game. Ozil created a shed load of chances. So should probably not get rid, as you suggest. However, not sure I share your faith in the Arsenal double up. They haven't scored in ages and Bournemouth are no mugs at the back.

IceCreamFirm
Red & Blue Braces

Post by IceCreamFirm »

What's the consensus with Butland? Keep him if you have him but don't get him in? Had him since week 2 but him and Hennessey aren't doing much at the moment - looking at Hennesey to Forster.

Also potential Wollscheid > Simpson, or Giroud > Costa dependent on tonights game.

JLH
FISOhead

Post by JLH »

KDB :arrow: Firmino

RidleyMTB
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RidleyMTB »

Anyone thinking of Payet to Sanchez?

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

thinking about Myhill -> Forster and Ramsey -> Sanchez. i've got Jagielka, R Bennet, and Stanislas i should prob address but i have exact funds to do the prior transfers. thoughts?

also, what's the deal with Borthwick-Jackson? is he likely to keep his place for the coming weeks? With Targett dropped again i'm wondering if he's a good replacement fro R Bennet

sponduly
Treebeard

Post by sponduly »

Yaya :arrow: Firmino

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

I'm thinking Ramsey :arrow: Sanchez, funded by either Jagielka or Moreno :arrow: Simpson/Huth.

Any thoughts on whom to prioritise removing first between Jags and Moreno? Moreno's next two look very tasty, but we all know how frustrating he has been..

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

KDB to Firmino

ALAN1289
Treebeard

Post by ALAN1289 »

Possibly baines out since hes not starting tonight!

V1CAR
FISOhead
FS Record: TFF 12th 2009/10

Post by V1CAR »

Cathcart :arrow: Borthwick-Jackson to free up funds for 2 FT next game week.

Sugnid
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Sugnid »

Lukaku :arrow: Vardy

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

lukaku out vardy in....there was no other option really. already had kane aguero...dont like their next two fixtures but he has a gwk27 and i can see him going up .4 by then so not a bad investment at all

mitchyg1980
FISOhead

Post by mitchyg1980 »

Baines - Bertrand

Want to ditch Lukaku but will probably hold for a week rather than take a -4 for Vardy/Afobe given their fixtures

payetme
FISOhead
FS Record: 4-1

Post by payetme »

cmon ozil hasn't done shit in the last 6-7 gw's hes having a bad 2nd half of the season ala fabergas last season. I'm getting rid of him soon

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Stanislas :arrow: Sánchez

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”