To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Is there any way to see a ML table's history?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Re: Is there any way to see a ML table's history?

Post by MoSe »

That was one of my main criticism to what tools fpl offers, when I first came to fiso, and I was not understood if heeded at all

it's the limit of what fpl offer
fantasy fifa wc had horrible defects, but at lrast they allowed what you ask, to check past rankings for any round, filtered by country or any multiple filter combination

I resolved what you seek by importing my ml gw history in excel and building up a progressive ranking table for every gw

but my ml it's of just 9 teams...
I'll post the OR graph I keep

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Re: Is there any way to see a ML table's history?

Post by MoSe »

as promised:
FPL CG 2015-16 gw23.jpg
this uses Overall Ranking, rather than points, to normalize for varying averages across gws,
and has logarithmic scale to avoid being "flattened" at the top where instead differences count most
(albeit in our small ML, except 1 team for 5 gws, we had no team ranked inside 300k)

once you import or copy the ML data for all its teams,
you can of course do the same for Gameweek Rank, Gameweek and/or Overall Points,

and even relative rankiing in the ML
which will have tho to be kept gw by gw, or calculated on your own from history data,
as FPL doesn't provide it for past gws, which was the topic of this thread indeed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”