To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

I'm a bit scared to....

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

I'm a bit scared to....

Post by Hotstepper »

... Sell Sanchez or KDB.

I've engineered enough team value to have both + Aguero and Kane or Lukaku, but to have both Kane AND Lukaku, it probably means selling one of the two premium mids. I'm a bit fearful that either will go through a 3 or 4 match spell where I lose out on 40 or 50 points that I could have had I not sold... Plus, is Vardy worth sacrificing to upgrade to Kane or Lukaku? I'm a bit scared of selling him too.

So fellow Fiso-ers, in an FPL sense only please, what are you scared of?

PitchBookMaker
Treebeard

Re: I'm a bit scared to....

Post by PitchBookMaker »

JVRB48 wrote:... Sell Sanchez or KDB.

I've engineered enough team value to have both + Aguero and Kane or Lukaku, but to have both Kane AND Lukaku, it probably means selling one of the two premium mids. I'm a bit fearful that either will go through a 3 or 4 match spell where I lose out on 40 or 50 points that I could have had I not sold... Plus, is Vardy worth sacrificing to upgrade to Kane or Lukaku? I'm a bit scared of selling him too.

So fellow Fiso-ers, in an FPL sense only please, what are you scared of?
Are you on a wildcard in order to make these moves, or would they require multiple point hits? Probably not worth it if the damage is more than a couple of hits...

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

Same situation. KDB I'm not too bothered. But Sanchez well with his fixtures and potential I can't drop him, yet

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

Scared to go without Aguero, but tempted to. Bringing in Aguero would mean that I'd either have to sell KDB/Sanchez or go with a 6.5 mid.. not very comfortable with that either

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”