To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Van Dijk/Bellerin transfer progress

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
PitchBookMaker
Treebeard

Van Dijk/Bellerin transfer progress

Post by PitchBookMaker »

Does anyone know why their transfer/price rise progress has been reset to zero on FFF and FPLStats? Their flags were removed today but I don't see any price locks. If I remember correctly, Virgil was around 86% of the way towards another price rise, while Bellerin was down 30% on the path towards a drop. I was kind of hoping Virgil would resume his rise and capitalize on another price increase...

Ruth_NZ
Grumpy Old Gorilla

Re: Van Dijk/Bellerin transfer progress

Post by Ruth_NZ »

PitchBookMaker wrote:Does anyone know why their transfer/price rise progress has been reset to zero on FFF and FPLStats? Their flags were removed today but I don't see any price locks. If I remember correctly, Virgil was around 86% of the way towards another price rise, while Bellerin was down 30% on the path towards a drop. I was kind of hoping Virgil would resume his rise and capitalize on another price increase...
Yellow to clear resets net transfers to 0.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

...and does not result in a price lock/protection.

PitchBookMaker
Treebeard

Post by PitchBookMaker »

well that's annoying... thanks for clarifying though!

So only red to clear gets a price lock... and keeps the transfer progress the same?

Thanks.

Le Red
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Will improve

Post by Le Red »

The yellow to clear reset is ridiculous. It punishes the owners because of a trigger happy decision to deem a player 25% unsure to be fit...

The Dazzler
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 9th overall in FPL 2005/06, 50th 2010/11, 288th 2014/15

Post by The Dazzler »

Le Red wrote:The yellow to clear reset is ridiculous. It punishes the owners because of a trigger happy decision to deem a player 25% unsure to be fit...
*Checks to see if Le Red has Van Dijk. Confirmed!*

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Le Red wrote:The yellow to clear reset is ridiculous. It punishes the owners because of a trigger happy decision to deem a player 25% unsure to be fit...
It's one of the most farcical aspects of the price change system. You need barely more than a twitter rumour to get players flagged and then NTI/NTO resets occur when the flag goes. It does work right in the "usual" case, where an injured player like Bellerin has been getting NTOs just because he's inured. Now his flag is removed it makes sense for owners not to be punished with a drop for holding on.

I think it was RVP last year who kept on getting flagged and unflagged and hardly dropped despite have loads of NTOs.

Le Red
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Will improve

Post by Le Red »

The Dazzler wrote:
Considering how butthurt my comment was you didn't even had to check. It doesn't make it less true though...

PitchBookMaker
Treebeard

Post by PitchBookMaker »

yeah, I just don't see the logic behind this one... it makes sense to have price locks, but not to reset.

Am I missing something?

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

PitchBookMaker wrote: So only red to clear gets a price lock... and keeps the transfer progress the same?
The price change progress is reset as well as the price being locked I believe.

The Dazzler
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 9th overall in FPL 2005/06, 50th 2010/11, 288th 2014/15

Post by The Dazzler »

Le Red wrote:
The Dazzler wrote:
Considering how butthurt my comment was you didn't even had to check. It doesn't make it less true though...
*Goes back to check Le Red doesn't have Bellerin. Confirmed!*

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”