To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Palace Midfielders

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Which Palace midfielder?

Bolasie @ 6.1m
58%
Cabaye @ 6.6m (*On 4 YC)
8%
Puncheon @ 5.8m
25%
Sako @ 5.3m
No votes
Zaha @ 5.3m
8%

Total votes: 12

dabezzz
Treebeard

Palace Midfielders

Post by dabezzz »

CPFC fixtures are looking good for the next few weeks. If you were to choose one to be in your team, which will it be and why? I'm leaning towards Bolasie for now, might change to Puncheon and pocket the 0.3m... Cabaye is a yellow card away from suspension.

Notned
FISO Knight

Re: Palace Midfielders

Post by Notned »

I've just transferred in Bolasie this week. Most explosive and coming into form at just the right time.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

You probably have to rule cabaye out, not just on the yellow card situation but also due to playing deeper than the others and being more expensive.

I've not looked at the stats between Bolasie and Puncheon, but the latter has been a good performer in recent years and I'd be tempted by the saving unless there is a big difference in the underlying numbers.

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

I was looking at Puncheon really early on, but he really hasn't done a lot this season in terms of FF points.
Not enough goals/assists when often playing as an attacking midfielder, often central

First Sub Podcast
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Twitter @TheFirstSub_FPL

Post by First Sub Podcast »

Puncheon has decent stats which should turn into FPL points sooner rather than later.

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

As I said though. 12 games 2 assists, not sure I can remember a goal yet this season ? ?

Not really good enough for the central attacking midfielder. Stats and min played look ok but I wouldn't rush him in my team

First Sub Podcast
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Twitter @TheFirstSub_FPL

Post by First Sub Podcast »

For the price saving, though, I'd choose him over Bolasie personally.

dabezzz
Treebeard

Post by dabezzz »

The Toon Man wrote:For the price saving, though, I'd choose him over Bolasie personally.
Yeah. That's a big plus for me considering punch over bola. But then again, it's a bit like a Dann vs Souare issue. Dann is more pricey but also comes with more of a goal threat... Decisions decisions...

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

The Toon Man wrote:For the price saving, though, I'd choose him over Bolasie personally.
So would I, with the caveat that I've not really watched either of them closely. I'd not pay much attention to the actual goals scored of the chances are similar in number and quality.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”