To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW13 Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Notned
FISO Knight

Re: GW13 Transfers

Post by Notned »

MartyBhoy7 wrote:Frustratingly it looks like Lukaku is going to rise again tonight. I was hoping to wait until tomorrow before bringing him in so I could see Pellegrini's press conference but having already missed one of his rises and one of Bony's drops, I'll need to get him in tonight.

I'm expecting Bony to be injured with Aguero making a late cameo and even if Bony was fit I'd prefer Lukaku but always nice to have all the facts before making your decision.
Bony is unlikely to be fit I would think (not that I've heard a great deal either way), but he hasn't exactly been setting the world alight in any case. I made that same move early on, and didn't think twice, fwiw.

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

Notned wrote:
MartyBhoy7 wrote:Frustratingly it looks like Lukaku is going to rise again tonight. I was hoping to wait until tomorrow before bringing him in so I could see Pellegrini's press conference but having already missed one of his rises and one of Bony's drops, I'll need to get him in tonight.

I'm expecting Bony to be injured with Aguero making a late cameo and even if Bony was fit I'd prefer Lukaku but always nice to have all the facts before making your decision.
Bony is unlikely to be fit I would think (not that I've heard a great deal either way), but he hasn't exactly been setting the world alight in any case. I made that same move early on, and didn't think twice, fwiw.
Yeah you made a good decision, I just thought for the sake of 0.1 I was happy to wait incase of any injuries during the international break but I somehow missed a Bony drop despite looking at the price change sites for the most of the week.

Fergi222
FISOhead
FS Record: DreamTeam Champion 20/21, Highest FPL Rank 715th, Top 100 in Sky and TFF

Post by Fergi222 »

Bony - Ighalo

Setting up the Pelle to Aguero move in a couple of weeks time

LAMPS27
Red & Blue Braces

Post by LAMPS27 »

Payet :arrow: Ozil
Bony :arrow: Lukaku

*prays for Aguero blank*

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

2FT already done:

Payet :arrow: Watson

Thinking about for -8...

Cech :arrow: Hennessey
Pelle :arrow: Aguero

It's going to depend on how much I have to drink tonight, plus I am doing so badly this season I fancy taking a few risks to shake things up.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

sstaffsw wrote:2FT already done:

Payet :arrow: Watson

Thinking about for -8...

Cech :arrow: Hennessey
Pelle :arrow: Aguero

It's going to depend on how much I have to drink tonight, plus I am doing so badly this season I fancy taking a few risks to shake things up.
I'd wait for the latter move until next week personally (I am). Pelle has a decent fixture and is nailed on to start. We're yet to see how many minutes Aguero gets, and how fit he looks. You'd kick yourself if Aguero pulls up five minutes after coming off the bench, and Pelle bags a brace.

Hopping on early could reap the reward though, fortune favours the brave as they say...

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

Ozil :arrow: Payet (-4)

Did them both early and very happy with the team value swing.

scarletjim
Dumbledore

Post by scarletjim »

Sammy the Crab wrote:Bony :arrow: Lukaku

Ozil :arrow: Payet (-4)

Did them both early and very happy with the team value swing.
Erm I think you've got one of them the wrong way round ;)
Last edited by scarletjim on 20 Nov 2015, 21:13, edited 1 time in total.

KTBFFH
FISOhead
FS Record: 636th (2014/15)

Post by KTBFFH »

Same boat. It's been a blissful 2 weeks of football apathy, both real and fantasy wise, but now it's decision time.

2 FT
1 FT rolled over
OR
Bony :arrow: Aguero
Sanchez :arrow: Ozil

Dropping Sanchez for Ozil is pretty tempting, regardless of the Aguero vs Lukaku situation.

man_utd_4l
Kevin and Perry

Post by man_utd_4l »

Between these two transfers with the goal of bringing in Aguero next week.

Martial :arrow: Ayoze (LEI, cry, LIV, whu)
or
Martial :arrow: Deeney (MUN, avl, NOR, sun)

Deeney's next four fixtures appear better. Input would be appreciated...

Current Team:
Butland/McCarthy
Monreal/Dier/Souare/Huth/Targett
Sanchez/Mane/De Bruyne/Ozil/Ritchie
Martial/Lukaku/Pelle
Last edited by man_utd_4l on 20 Nov 2015, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

mitchyg1980
FISOhead

Post by mitchyg1980 »

I'd probably go Deeney over Perez (i actually own Perez myself) - obviously wish I'd gone Ighalo when I got Perez so not sure if that's biased my opinion

My confirmed transfers this week

Berahino - Lukaku
Barkley - Cabaye (I imagine that Bolasie will grab a hatrick)

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

mitchyg1980 wrote: Barkley - Cabaye (I imagine that Bolasie will grab a hatrick)
And Cabaye get booked? :wink:

mitchyg1980
FISOhead

Post by mitchyg1980 »

Notned wrote:
mitchyg1980 wrote: Barkley - Cabaye (I imagine that Bolasie will grab a hatrick)
And Cabaye get booked? :wink:
Undoubtedly ... probably after missing his first penalty

scarletjim
Dumbledore

Post by scarletjim »

May I ask why you are removing Barkley before such amazing fixtures? I know he's not been involved in the points recently, but have you really got no more pressing concerns or point-making opportunities? Might be a genius move, but seems a bit strange to me. :/

mitchyg1980
FISOhead

Post by mitchyg1980 »

Sure, I wanted exposure to Palace given their fixtures, and didn't really want to sacrifice any other mid's at the moment (apart from Barkley). If I'd planned better I would have brought in Lukaku instead of Barkley originally - but my season so far has been a story of should-haves

2 free transfers so no point hits at least

scarletjim
Dumbledore

Post by scarletjim »

mitchyg1980 wrote:...but my season so far has been a story of should-haves
:lol: You and me both mate. Taking Martial over Vardy probably being the most significant... Now need to decide who to get rid of him for (got Lukaku and Ighalo). Might even keep him (!) and see what happens about Aguero, I don't want Aguero yet, but seems stupid wasting a FT if I'm then gonna upgrade that incoming tfr to Aguero a week or two later. I dunno, this season... lol

mitchyg1980
FISOhead

Post by mitchyg1980 »

scarletjim wrote:
mitchyg1980 wrote:...but my season so far has been a story of should-haves
:lol: You and me both mate. Taking Martial over Vardy probably being the most significant... Now need to decide who to get rid of him for (got Lukaku and Ighalo). Might even keep him (!) and see what happens about Aguero, I don't want Aguero yet, but seems stupid wasting a FT if I'm then gonna upgrade that incoming tfr to Aguero a week or two later. I dunno, this season... lol
I'm feeling that. I'd probably avoid Lukaku given that I've brought him in ... I'm likely to cause a drop in form for him. Ighalo is safe as he's not in my side though :D

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

Begović :arrow: Guzan
Kolarov :arrow: Cathcart
Bony :arrow: Agüero

[-8] - I know right crazy!

The original plan was just to do Kolarov :arrow: Hutton [-4], but losing sale price on Davies & Bony, with Hutton not dropping put a spanner in the works. I am expecting to have to sell Begović and Kolarov in the next few weeks anyway.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Carlos Kickaball wrote:Begović :arrow: Guzan
Kolarov :arrow: Cathcart
Bony :arrow: Agüero

[-8] - I know right crazy!

The original plan was just to do Kolarov :arrow: Hutton [-4], but losing sale price on Davies & Bony, with Hutton not dropping put a spanner in the works. I am expecting to have to sell Begović and Kolarov in the next few weeks anyway.
Taking hits because of team value, that's what I like :wink:

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

Finisher1 wrote:Taking hits because of team value, that's what I like :wink:
I know, that's why you take them all the time. ;)

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Carlos Kickaball wrote:
Finisher1 wrote:Taking hits because of team value, that's what I like :wink:
I know, that's why you take them all the time. ;)
That's true :lol:

matmutte
FISOhead

Post by matmutte »

Finally did Bony to Kane with my second FT.
The other option was to bring in Aguero for a hit, but that really would make no sense as he's just coming back from injury and he's against Liverpool. He's probably just going to get 60 mins as well as Pellegrini has hinted. Kane on the other hand is perfectly fit and in-form.

scarletjim
Dumbledore

Post by scarletjim »

Arghh I'm torn. I want to do Martial to Kane (long term move), but to fund it I also need to do either Mahrez to Alli or Sanchez to Ozil - any thoughts?
Ozil has outperformed Sanchez recently but obviously that may not continue.
Mahrez has fairly horrible games for quite a long period after today, I wouldn't want him back until probably GW27, unless he was scoring exceptionally well regularly.
???
NB. I'd lose Ozil / Sanchez at GW18 to get Aguero, if that's relevant...

EDIT: Ran out of time so just made a call - did Sanchez > Ozil. The former's price is falling atm, where Mahrez price isn't, plus Ozil will go up tonight and Alli won't. The option I've taken also leaves more spare cash in case next week's planned Mane to Coutinho transfer needs to be changed for any reason. Now watch Sanchez score a hatrick...

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”