To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Crystal Palace Attack

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Who to pick?

Sako 5.5
70%
Bolasie 6.3
12%
Puncheon 6.0
18%
Zaha 5.5
No votes

Total votes: 33

Gagagogo
Treebeard

Crystal Palace Attack

Post by Gagagogo »

Theres a lot of interesting options in the attacking midfield. OK fixtures.

Who is most likely to be nailed on? Who will provide most FPL-points?

Whos the best?

Etc.

Notned
FISO Knight

Re: Crystal Palace Attack

Post by Notned »

Two difficult fixtures coming up, but then a very favourable run from GW7.

Got my eye very much on Sako in the next two. Been really impressed so far, and eyeing him up as a potential Mahrez replacement if he dries up a bit along with Leicester's fixtures.

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

Palace a dangerous away team as well. I have 5 mids I don't really want to disrupt for now, but Sako could come in for Mahrez if I start to think his 'wonder spell' is over and done with.

Sako, Gradel & Mane the three I have my eye on

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

JVRB48 wrote:Palace a dangerous away team as well. I have 5 mids I don't really want to disrupt for now, but Sako could come in for Mahrez if I start to think his 'wonder spell' is over and done with.

Rumours Gradel could be out for six months!

I also have a little Mahrez replacement watchlist though, headed up by Sako, Shelvey, Montero, Lens at the moment.

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

Notned wrote:
JVRB48 wrote:Palace a dangerous away team as well. I have 5 mids I don't really want to disrupt for now, but Sako could come in for Mahrez if I start to think his 'wonder spell' is over and done with.

Rumours Gradel could be out for six months!

I also have a little Mahrez replacement watchlist though, headed up by Sako, Shelvey, Montero, Lens at the moment.
Oh... I'd missed the Gradel bit.

I have Lens, Payet and 2 more expensive mids at the moment, as well as Mahrez. All done ok for me so far. Sako, the favoured option at the moment, although interested to see the pecking order when Bolassie back starting

pdhmobile
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pdhmobile »

When is bolassie due back? Sako certainly looked lively from the highlights ive seen, he seems to be shooting on site,no messing about.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

No idea on which is best. Sako has just got the points, but I don't think that proves much. Bolasie has much greater ability imo and will be a bigger threat when he's back in the team (imminently), and Puncheon has set pieces. I'm going to wait and see with all of them.

Monsignor
FISOhead

Post by Monsignor »

Nobody for the time being, will reevaluate after GW6. From what I've seen of Palace so far, I'd pick Zaha.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Monsignor wrote:Nobody for the time being, will reevaluate after GW6. From what I've seen of Palace so far, I'd pick Zaha.
I think this is the smart move at the moment. No reason to pick a Palace midfielder just yet, so we can evaluate at GW7.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Mav3rick wrote:
Monsignor wrote:Nobody for the time being, will reevaluate after GW6. From what I've seen of Palace so far, I'd pick Zaha.
I think this is the smart move at the moment. No reason to pick a Palace midfielder just yet, so we can evaluate at GW7.
+1.

Obviously a lot can happen in two weeks, and I'm not one for pre-planned transfers, but holding Mahrez for the next two (Villa and Stoke) and then switching to a Palace midfielder (Watford, when Mahrez faces Arsenal) could be a viable tactic...

Gagagogo
Treebeard

Post by Gagagogo »

Stemania wrote: Puncheon has set pieces. I'm going to wait and see with all of them.
All set pieces all the time? Pens?

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Gagagogo wrote:
Stemania wrote: Puncheon has set pieces. I'm going to wait and see with all of them.
I'm not a fan so I'm not sure I can give a 100% accurate answer. But, so far he's taken about 2/3 of the corners (14) (Cabaye the rest (9)) and looks like it might be the opposite ratio for freekicks in Cabaye's favour at best, though there's not been many. Puncheon was next in like for pens of the players from last season (Murray Chamakh gone, Jedinak out the team). I don't think Wickham has taken them at previous clubs so the signs are good - Cabaye again probably the main competition of the new signings.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Stemania wrote:Bolasie has much greater ability imo and will be a bigger threat when he's back in the team (imminently)
No he has not, he is not as trigger happy as Sako. Then again, Bolasie might be a bigger threat and has greater ability overall but Bolasie's weak spot, as well as Zaha's, is exactly that: not having an end product by not hitting the target regularly as he doesn't shoot that often. Bolasie and Zaha have the tricks and are able to create space, Sako, on the other hand, has goals in him.

Le Red
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Will improve

Post by Le Red »

From4corners wrote:
Stemania wrote:Bolasie has much greater ability imo and will be a bigger threat when he's back in the team (imminently)
No he has not, he is not as trigger happy as Sako. Then again, Bolasie might be a bigger threat and has greater ability overall but Bolasie's weak spot, as well as Zaha's, is exactly that: not having an end product by not hitting the target regularly as he doesn't shoot that often. Bolasie and Zaha have the tricks and are able to create space, Sako, on the other hand, has goals in him.
Bolasie is some sort of Silva character in the sense that, while he has the potential to score goals, his main source of points will be assists. Right now, Sako is the player who sought goals the most in the Palace midfield.

matmutte
FISOhead

Post by matmutte »

Crystal Palace mids are all quality and its really hard to find out who's going to get more points between Puncheon, Zaha, Bolasie, Cabaye, Sako. At the start of the season i was thinking of Puncheon/Cabaye because they are proven players, but must admit i lost track of Sako when he left Saint Etienne. He's been impressive so far but i would expect the others to catch up at some point. Come season end i expect all of them to be pretty close in terms of fpl points. Maybe a waiver on Cabaye whos playing deeper than expected.

yttod1010
FISOhead

Post by yttod1010 »

Im all over Sako , which means his points will dry up ....hope this helps

OIEIAO
FISOhead

Post by OIEIAO »

Stemania wrote:
Gagagogo wrote:
I'm not a fan so I'm not sure I can give a 100% accurate answer. But, so far he's taken about 2/3 of the corners (14) (Cabaye the rest (9)) and looks like it might be the opposite ratio for freekicks in Cabaye's favour at best, though there's not been many. Puncheon was next in like for pens of the players from last season (Murray Chamakh gone, Jedinak out the team). I don't think Wickham has taken them at previous clubs so the signs are good - Cabaye again probably the main competition of the new signings.
Thanks for this.
This will be worth watching when their fixtures turn as Pardew's Palace are big on set piece goals - I don't have the exact stat heard they had the most goals / highest percentage of goals from set pieces last season after Pardew's appointment.
according to this they were fourth highest from August to March of last season and note the drastic improvement under Pardew.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”