To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Mane

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Re: Mane

Post by Vsz »

Kept him and Pelle :) Think will WC them out now!

pdhmobile
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pdhmobile »

Need some advice guys, im going to use my wildcard this week, maybe tonight, but with so much chat and focus on team value can i really afford to transfer out mane at 7.8 having paided 8m for him? Would it be better to stick with him???

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

What happened to him? He was amazing at the end of last season, and stats suggest that he still is, but he scored his last goal in October. That's crazy for a guy who averages 1.9 shots in the box per game (to put this in context, Arnautovic and Alli combined average 2.2). So what's the problem? Is he not getting open shots and is forcing things? Or has he been that unlucky?

The reason I'm asking is that Stoke and Soton are the only teams with confirmed GW27 and GW30 fixtures, and Mane could be an excellent differential in those weeks.

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

Good time to bring this up. I've been looking at the Saints midfield options, though both Tadic and Mané seem to suffer from being subbed early, or even rotated, which is a far bigger concern. Would hate to bring one of them in for the blanks only to see them benched.

PleasedToMichu
FISOhead

Post by PleasedToMichu »

Have planned for Silva-Mane for a while now, with the 27/30 coming up, but i honestly dont like it. Never rated Mane as a good FPL-prospect, he's just to random.

From the little i have read from his last games, he's been doing fine, no? Subbed out due to the red-card in last game, so difficult to tell what Koeman really thinks i guess.

I'm still in need of Saints or Stoke mid for those two games, and tbh i dont want any Stoke-players in my team right now, and Tadic is not making my pulse going, so probably Mane then. Can handle a fall in Silvas price before loosing any value, so will wait for pressers

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”