To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Pedro - Chelsea

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Re: Pedro - Chelsea

Post by math! »

Eternally 9.5

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

Ignored my gut & went with the crowd. Bad choice :/ - O well guess i know where my transfer is going next week :-P

Monsignor
FISOhead

Post by Monsignor »

I benched Pedro for Hoolahan expecting him to only get a 2nd half run-out. Bloody Jose.

If there is justice in the world, Hoolahan will now proceed to repeat last week's performance.

First Sub Podcast
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Twitter @TheFirstSub_FPL

Post by First Sub Podcast »

Bertie64 wrote:Ahhh. That is different.
The trash that gets posted in these forums these days, honestly.... You can't believe a word you read.
I blame The Toon Man.
You were saying :lol:

matmutte
FISOhead

Post by matmutte »

These things happen. Still prefer Coutinho at home to Norwich than Pedro vs Arsenal.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Mou is always doing this, did it with Costa last season.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

He's also done it before and the player hasn't even been on the bench. Problem is you just don't know, and that is what Mourinho wants.

djskope
Red & Blue Braces

Post by djskope »

Well that was stressful but seems I finally made the right decision.. benched him and his 3 points.

C'mon Naismith! (cue a red card)

timao1
Treebeard

Post by timao1 »

Stemania wrote:
timao1 wrote:About his price; he's due to drop tonight due to 38,000 NTO's in the last 12 hours. 100,000 NTO's in the last 2 days. But if his orange flag is removed today, which is obviously should be, will his price be locked and his threshold reset?
His price won't be protected, but his NTOs will be reset, yes (and he would probably have dropped tonight otherwise). Hilarious really.
More than 4 hours after the line-ups were announced and his flag still hasn't been removed, so he's still on course for a drop tonight. Do flags get updated throughout the day, or only at the same time as price changes, around 2am British time?

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

It'll be updated later today. Not sure what time, but before the price changes.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Maybe it won't be removed and the Pedro price change saga will continue.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Mav3rick wrote:Maybe it won't be removed and the Pedro price change saga will continue.
:lol:

Pedro will be removed from the game tonight. Then reinstated after Christmas, at 10mn.

timao1
Treebeard

Post by timao1 »

Stemania wrote:It'll be updated later today. Not sure what time, but before the price changes.
Thanks. I noticed FPLS have already reset his threshold, he's now at 73849 to drop.

Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: yes

Post by ... »

Pedro flag removed.

timao1
Treebeard

Post by timao1 »

... wrote:Pedro flag removed.
Good stuff. I would have kept him anyway, Chelsea's next three games look handy.

Hotstepper
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Reasonable

Post by Hotstepper »

With Costa out the next 3 games, all pretty favourable looking fixtures, and Chelsea's two back up strikers looking very rotatable... Could this be a 3 game spell where Pedro really makes his mark?

I've played my wildcard this week and was looking forward to bringing in Hazard, but really is it Pedro that's best placed for a great points return?

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

ive been looking at Pedro too, lots of talk about Hazard coming good at last but not many seem to be mentioning Pedro.

the fixtures look good and he could be a great choice for the next month or so.

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

How much longer are his owners giving him? He's been terrible since I brought him in, watched Chelsea's last two games and he hasn't looked a threat at all.

I think I'll give him one more game, even though the next game after Southampton is Villa at home, if he doesn't deliver I think I'll need to take him out.

Willij5
FISOhead

Post by Willij5 »

For me it's de Bruyne for a hit or keep pedro and save the hit.

He's had chances, he could score against soton and we'd be back to square one.

It's so easy to go by fpl as a marker as to how a player us performing, to me he's looked dangerous but missed his chances.

This game is to fickle, most of the time it's best to not change to knee jerk.

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

Willij5 wrote:For me it's de Bruyne for a hit or keep pedro and save the hit.

He's had chances, he could score against soton and we'd be back to square one.

It's so easy to go by fpl as a marker as to how a player us performing, to me he's looked dangerous but missed his chances.

This game is to fickle, most of the time it's best to not change to knee jerk.
Yeah you're probably right but while he had that chance at Newcastle late on, I don't think he's been playing particularly well. I felt more comfortable when I had Hazard and am already looking at ways to get him in for Pedro.

You have a dilemma because Man City have a very good fixture ( I already have De Bruyne) but I suppose the thing for you is that City have a lot of potential scorers so there's no guarantee you pick the right one on any given week.

The Username
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Username »

No plans to sell, top quality player.

Compounder
Wideboy

Post by Compounder »

I have no choice but to hold on to him for Southampton as I have Wilson to replace if it was not for that I would have pulled the trigger on him this gameweek,I can actually see him being dropped very soon if he continues,Sorry for 9.5m I want more than I am getting at the mo. :twisted:

RidleyMTB
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RidleyMTB »

I'll be holding him this week but the week after I hope to turn him into Sanchez if I can work out how to fund it.

Tometoyou
Cheetah

Post by Tometoyou »

With Silva and Pedro my only routes to Shanchez, and with SIlva fit and decent fixtures i think i'm going to take Pedro out if he has a bad week against Sou this week. Although, I can see Chelsea kicking on now, buoyed by City's result at the weekend so i might have a difficult decision to make.

Monsignor
FISOhead

Post by Monsignor »

Tometoyou wrote:With Silva and Pedro my only routes to Shanchez, and with SIlva fit and decent fixtures i think i'm going to take Pedro out if he has a bad week against Sou this week. Although, I can see Chelsea kicking on now, buoyed by City's result at the weekend so i might have a difficult decision to make.
Why not keep both Silva and Pedro and do without Sanchez?

Curmudgeon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Curmudgeon »

Didn't Wenger say: "Once he has started scoring he won't stop."

Ah, that's right, he was talking about Ramsey, not Sanchez. :roll:

Tometoyou
Cheetah

Post by Tometoyou »

Monsignor wrote:
Tometoyou wrote:With Silva and Pedro my only routes to Shanchez, and with SIlva fit and decent fixtures i think i'm going to take Pedro out if he has a bad week against Sou this week. Although, I can see Chelsea kicking on now, buoyed by City's result at the weekend so i might have a difficult decision to make.
Why not keep both Silva and Pedro and do without Sanchez?
I might, but not if Pedro fails to deliver vs. Southampton. My strategy (if you can call it that) was to keep £2m in the bank to upgrade to a big hitter should Sanchez or Hazard started scoring well. Giving it another week before i make a decision.

folcane
Treebeard

Post by folcane »

Any chance Pedro might be dropped to the bench this weekend given his last few outings and Williams performances? Can anyone weigh in on this?

cesc408
Grumpy Old Man

Post by cesc408 »

folcane wrote:Any chance Pedro might be dropped to the bench this weekend given his last few outings and Williams performances? Can anyone weigh in on this?
Cant see him being dropped. I predict Willian to play maybe in the no.10 position instead of Oscar. Not sure who will play upfront but wouldn't be surprised at all if Pedro was given a go ahead of Falcao and Remy

ctibbits
Dumbledore
FS Record: Won "The Bet" 2014/15

Post by ctibbits »

cesc408 wrote:
folcane wrote:Any chance Pedro might be dropped to the bench this weekend given his last few outings and Williams performances? Can anyone weigh in on this?
Cant see him being dropped. I predict Willian to play maybe in the no.10 position instead of Oscar. Not sure who will play upfront but wouldn't be surprised at all if Pedro was given a go ahead of Falcao and Remy
I can absolutely see him being dropped. He looks awful, has done eff all and needs to be dropped. If Jose is willing to drop proven players such as Terry and Matic why would he hesitate to drop an unproven one that is under performing. Remy was the victim of two great saves from Krul last week and had a lot of good movement throughout the game. I would be surprised if he was dropped and down right amazed if Pedro was given the striker role.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”