To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

I Had A Dream!

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
CaliBah
Kevin and Perry

Re: I Had A Dream!

Post by CaliBah »

Hahaha this could turn out to be a very interesting thread. Last night I dreamt that I benched Azpi, and he got 6 points (I assume it's minutes + clean sheet)

nufctoon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by nufctoon »

I had a dream... I were talking to a somewhat familiar bloke. We were catching up and talking about usual stuff. After that someone was chasing me. He tried to kill me and I was so scared. But thank god I managed to run away from him. However, the dream ended when I was about to fall off from a cliff. You know the feeling. What a nightmare.

Why don't I get to dream about football?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

nufctoon wrote:I had a dream... I were talking to a somewhat familiar bloke. We were catching up and talking about usual stuff. After that someone was chasing me. He tried to kill me and I was so scared. But thank god I managed to run away from him. However, the dream ended when I was about to fall off from a cliff. You know the feeling. What a nightmare.

It's all about interpretation/imagery - maybe the cliff was Walcott's potential price drop? The chase could have been a warning against points chasing with Mahrez while the 'familiar' bloke might be a message to captain the player top of the captaincy poll?

nufctoon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by nufctoon »

Mav3rick wrote:
nufctoon wrote:I had a dream... I were talking to a somewhat familiar bloke. We were catching up and talking about usual stuff. After that someone was chasing me. He tried to kill me and I was so scared. But thank god I managed to run away from him. However, the dream ended when I was about to fall off from a cliff. You know the feeling. What a nightmare.

It's all about interpretation/imagery - maybe the cliff was Walcott's potential price drop? The chase could have been a warning against points chasing with Mahrez while the 'familiar' bloke might be a message to captain the player top of the captaincy poll?
:lol:

Corroded Soul
Treebeard

Post by Corroded Soul »

nufctoon wrote:However, the dream ended when I was about to fall off from a cliff. You know the feeling. What a nightmare. Why don't I get to dream about football?
I understand the falling from the cliff thing is known as the silver thread and is fairly common.

What is uncommon for me is dreaming about footy.

According to UB40, you can dream a lie though.

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

I had a dream.

I was reading a newspaper (sport supplement) and the front page was Everton 0 - Newcastle 4.
Seems a bit too early for a premonition. I suspect it's anxiety over my Lukaku captain fail this week.

Hamish Jaaskelainen
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: great record tbh

Post by Hamish Jaaskelainen »

I dreamt Steve Cook got me 65 points in a game week

BobMem
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14
FISO King of Rock and Roll - Elimination game winner 2015/16

Post by BobMem »