To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The best cheaper keeper 4.5M

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Notned
FISO Knight

Re: The best cheaper keeper 4.5M

Post by Notned »

Re-affirms my belief that Butland was the right way to go. Myhill is a great keeper, and I would imagine is still first choice, but he certainly has more competition for his place than Butland does. Especially when Foster is back too. I would say it would be harsh to drop him at any point, but there is enough of a risk of having to waste a transfer further down the line to put me off, personally.

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Notned wrote:Re-affirms my belief that Butland was the right way to go. Myhill is a great keeper, and I would imagine is still first choice, but he certainly has more competition for his place than Butland does. Especially when Foster is back too. I would say it would be harsh to drop him at any point, but there is enough of a risk of having to waste a transfer further down the line to put me off, personally.
My thoughts exactly, and pleased that I went this way despite not getting the points since I switched the pair 10 days ago

helmethead
FISOhead

Post by helmethead »

Having been burnt by the McCarthy/Hennessey debacle, I am fully expecting Myhill to lose his place immediately just in time for West Brom's decent fixture run.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

Notned wrote:Re-affirms my belief that Butland was the right way to go. Myhill is a great keeper, and I would imagine is still first choice, but he certainly has more competition for his place than Butland does. Especially when Foster is back too. I would say it would be harsh to drop him at any point, but there is enough of a risk of having to waste a transfer further down the line to put me off, personally.
he wasn't actually. I played Myhill twice and he scored 10 and 8 for me. Even if he loses his place and I need to take a hit to get him out he'll still be the better pick.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

gallus wrote:
he wasn't actually. I played Myhill twice and he scored 10 and 8 for me. Even if he loses his place and I need to take a hit to get him out he'll still be the better pick.
Fair point, in your case.

I only wildcarded Butland in last week though, so I am only 5 points down. Happy with that as the right decision for me, especially as it saves a transfer further down the line.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”