To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Two or Three super premiums?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Two or three super premiums?

Two
50%
Three (including Aguero)
29%
Three (no Aguero)
21%

Total votes: 34

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Re: Two or Three super premiums?

Post by liquidfootball2 »

Long term Aguero for me is the only certainty although Hazard is extremely likely.

I do think Rooney could easily be set for a big season and ideally would like to have him too, but my structure is probably going to be similar to that outlined by Sutter Kane in a previous post except with Azpi and Hazard.

Up to the early wc Hazard and Rooney.

tamagotchi massacre
Treebeard

Post by tamagotchi massacre »

edit: double post
Last edited by tamagotchi massacre on 28 Jul 2015, 13:45, edited 1 time in total.

tamagotchi massacre
Treebeard

Post by tamagotchi massacre »

tamagotchi massacre wrote:
tamagotchi massacre wrote:
gallus wrote:
asm_fanz wrote:Hazard's all time penalty record is 29/33, and 14/17 with Chelsea. That's very good and even if he missed 2 last season I wouldn't be surprised if he kept them
his record is not the problem, the problem is that he shoots the same way every time. The keepers have figured it out by now.
This is not strictly correct. Hazard utilises the full width of the goal, but what his kicks do share in common is that he waits for the keeper to go early and places the ball at low height or along the floor. I don't recall the missed kicks but i'll bet you a tuppence that the keeper didn't go early. For that reason, I have a ? over his PK duties.

Mourinho has noticed this and is too canny to have not addressed it one way or another. we may just see a better repertois from Hazard

The Username
Grumpy Old Man

Post by The Username »

Undoubtedly Aguero is a gem, but its worth noting that out of his four seasons in the Prem he has failed to break 155 points twice - albeit mostly due to mins. But i was surprised by that stat and made me think given my own team and i imagine almost every other being built around bringing him in at the "right point".

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

The Username wrote:Undoubtedly Aguero is a gem, but its worth noting that out of his four seasons in the Prem he has failed to break 155 points twice - albeit mostly due to mins. But i was surprised by that stat and made me think given my own team and i imagine almost every other being built around bringing him in at the "right point".
he missed half the season when he got 150 points. I'd say 150 points in 20 games is worth 13.0m. :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”