To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Confirmed Signings and their FPL Potential

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Re: Confirmed Signings and their FPL Potential

Post by Mo Bot »

RedDevilRyan wrote:
Notned wrote:
RedDevilRyan wrote:Van Dijk to Southampton confirmed. Can't say i know too much about him. Could take yoshida's spot.
Been a lot of talk of him this transfer window, seems quite a sought after player. Most prominent has been the Southampton link, obviously with good reason, but I've also seen fans of other teams tout him as a player they should be looking to sign. I must admit in the limited amount of times I've seen him play, I haven't really been able to see what all the fuss is about.
Every time i have seen him play in the champions league he has always been exposed very easily being forced into rash challenges. Don't see how it's an improvement myself.
Haven't seen him playing much but seems a decent goal threat albeit in a Scottish league. He could be the best defender to come from Scottish football since Jean Alain Boumsong.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Re: RE: Re: Confirmed Signings and their FPL Potential

Post by liquidfootball2 »

RedDevilRyan wrote:
Notned wrote:
RedDevilRyan wrote:Van Dijk to Southampton confirmed. Can't say i know too much about him. Could take yoshida's spot.
Been a lot of talk of him this transfer window, seems quite a sought after player. Most prominent has been the Southampton link, obviously with good reason, but I've also seen fans of other teams tout him as a player they should be looking to sign. I must admit in the limited amount of times I've seen him play, I haven't really been able to see what all the fuss is about.
Every time i have seen him play in the champions league he has always been exposed very easily being forced into rash challenges. Don't see how it's an improvement myself.
Yep, seen him a few times in champions league qualifiers, looked very poor indeed. Southampton are short at the back though and even Lovren looked capable while he was there.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

Hard to see why Utd haven't attracted the Pedro's and others when I read

Schweinsteiger:

"Manchester? It's not as bad as you think".

A ringing endorsement there.

Apache
Treebeard

Post by Apache »

Martial to Man United confirmed, not heard of him until yesterday. Very quick and bags of potential, but will he be able to preform in the Premier League? Only time will tell.

redcat1
Grumpy Old Man

Post by redcat1 »

Stemania wrote:
redcat1 wrote: Read rumours of 6 months out :(
Wow, and both LBs injured too. Horrible luck. :(
Yeah not too good, lucky it's international break. Hopefully Daniels will miss one game at the most, Joe Bennett has signed on loan from villa to cover.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”