To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Forward with most point potential for GW 38

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Which forward?

N'doye (MUN)
5%
Jelavic (MUN)
No votes
Cisse (WHU)
5%
Riviere (WHU)
No votes
Ulloa (QPR)
21%
Vardy (QPR)
11%
Murray (SWA)
3%
Austin (lei)
No votes
Benteke (BUR)
45%
Holding on to Kane (eve)
11%

Total votes: 38

arv
Treebeard

Forward with most point potential for GW 38

Post by arv »

I am creating a separate thread for this as I suspect many will be transferring Kane out. Benteke is a good option, but for those who have him already (like me), what are the other options? I would think N'Doye from Hull's must win perspective and Ulloa, in view of QPR's poor defence.
Last edited by arv on 17 May 2015, 08:20, edited 5 times in total.

Notned
FISO Knight

Re: Forward with most point potential for GW 38

Post by Notned »

Was wondering something similar. Benteke is the obvious choice, but is out of my price range without a hit, and is a very slight rotation risk ahead of the cup final. Ulloa could be a good call too, and is under consideration, but I'm just a bit concerned about how them being safe will affect their style. Don't fancy Hull against United at all.

An outside chance that I'm tempted by is Cisse. Think he has really good potential in a must win match IF he starts. It's quite a big if though, so I would need some assurances first.

Razzler
FISOhead

Post by Razzler »

Benteke, Giroud, Vardy, Ulloa are the obvious

Last day of the season can throw up some odd results though so maybe a completely nothing game could be a dull 0-0 or could end up 3-3. Maybe that nothing Palace/Swansea game, Lukaku for Everton even but it's all too risky, stick with the guys in form

Benteke for me to join Aguero and Vardy

RidleyMTB
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RidleyMTB »

N'Doye

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

Already have Giroud & Aguero so had planned Benteke in for Kane. IF Benteke starts though he's got to be playing limited minutes and also trying to avoid injury. That said I'm not tempted by Newcastle or Hull strikers either.

It all seems a total lottery to me. As Razzler says each game could end up a drab 0-0 or a goal fest at random.

I wish I didn't have two transfers really, absolutely no idea what to do with them.

arv
Treebeard

Post by arv »

Poll added. Excluded Benteke and Giroud as they are obviously the best options, and I suspect most people either already have them or cannnot afford them.

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Re: RE: Re: Forward with most point potential for GW 38

Post by Sammy the Crab »

arv wrote:Poll added. Excluded Benteke and Giroud as they are obviously the best options, and I suspect most people either already have them or cannnot afford them.
You've got to add Benteke in really. There's quite a few managers with Aguero-Giroud-Kane. It's not like Benteke is in every team and the upcoming Cup final doesn't make him a clear choice IMO.

Giroud can be excluded as I imagine those that don't have him will already have 3 Arsenal so won't be able to get him in anyway.

arv
Treebeard

Re: RE: Re: Forward with most point potential for GW 38

Post by arv »

Sammy the Crab wrote:
arv wrote:Poll added. Excluded Benteke and Giroud as they are obviously the best options, and I suspect most people either already have them or cannnot afford them.
You've got to add Benteke in really. There's quite a few managers with Aguero-Giroud-Kane. It's not like Benteke is in every team and the upcoming Cup final doesn't make him a clear choice IMO.

Giroud can be excluded as I imagine those that don't have him will already have 3 Arsenal so won't be able to get him in anyway.
Alright, will add him in.

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

Ulloa, if Riviere scored against QPR Ulloa will bag a hattrick.

mitchyg1980
FISOhead

Post by mitchyg1980 »

Planning to bring in Ulloa for Kane, and Vlaar (most likely) for Rose

pdhmobile
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pdhmobile »

Currently have aguero vardy Kane
Does anyone fancy a double up with Kane to ulloa for a vardy\ulloa rampage!!

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Like the look of Lukaku, Benteke and Gomis, but can afford none of them without taking a hit. Not completely averse to this, but would rather not.

Currently struggling between Ulloa/Cisse/Murray et al, of the budget bracket... Hmmm?

Plz3n
Kevin and Perry

Post by Plz3n »

Ulloa must be one of the best picks if you don't have/want Benteke, QPR defence conceding goals in all but one away game and the last meeting between the two teams ended 3-2. He is also on Pens with Nugent out.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

I think Benteke would be the best choice if he was nailed. Do you think there is a risk he is rested because of the Cup final?

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

Finisher1 wrote:I think Benteke would be the best choice if he was nailed. Do you think there is a risk he is rested because of the Cup final?
Hopefully Sherwood confirms it one way or the other.

Razzler
FISOhead

Post by Razzler »

It's not like the final is midweek, it's an entire week break so seems a bit pointless to rest an in form striker

PokerGod1900
FISOhead

Post by PokerGod1900 »

Any news from Sherwood as to whether Benteke is likely to play?

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

barney0288 wrote:Any news from Sherwood as to whether Benteke is likely to play?
I read somewhere that he was keen to play a strong side to try and bounce back from last weeks drubbing and instil some confidence ahead of the cup final. Don't think there was a direct quote though.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”