To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW38 Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Detroit City FC
Treebeard

Re: GW38 Transfers

Post by Detroit City FC »

Detroit City FC wrote:2FT and a 3pt lead in the money league.

Hazard :arrow: Sanchez
Sktrel :arrow: Terry

As of now. Opponent has already Hazard :arrow: somebody cheap, Bolasie maybe and might have to take a hit to field a keeper if he chooses (Guzan/Pants)
gah, price drops mean I had to go Azpil :arrow: Terry instead.

The Dazzler
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 9th overall in FPL 2005/06, 50th 2010/11, 288th 2014/15

Post by The Dazzler »

Bao wrote:Hazard to Yaya. Done. A defensive move for the last GW
Same as above. I had at least 3 other transfers I wanted to do but I couldn't afford to risk Hazard not playing.

tiotom92
Treebeard

Post by tiotom92 »

Defoe :arrow: Ulloa

ruudy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ruudy »

I might just do some sort of random risky transfers this week for fun to close out the season. I won't be playing again next year anyway so may as well do something crazy

owenclass
Grumpy Old Man

Post by owenclass »

Alderweireld :arrow: Morgan

Kris_fiso
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Kris_fiso »

Defoe :arrow: Vardy

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Defoe :arrow: Costa
Hazard :arrow: Young

huskerdu
FISOhead

Post by huskerdu »

Hopefully this isn't a silly question but I don't know how much trust (if any) to put into Chelsea right now...

Costa or Ulloa/Vardy?

Valeron
FISOhead

Post by Valeron »

Suppose Hazard needs to go. Even if he does play, a chance someone like Drogba takes any pens. I have 2 FT and just 2 Arsenal. Thinking Walcott is a good move...thoughts? Reckon he might even start up front. I have 3 City already so Yaya isn't an option.

Red Eye
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Red Eye »

swadd1er wrote:Went with Kane > Ulloa in the end. Wouldn't be surprised if Ulloa bagged a hat-trick.

Edit: Also done Giroud > Benteke.
Thinking along these lines myself as am calculating my ML rival has done Giroud + Defoe :arrow: Benteke + Ulloa. These two moves would then leave us with the same strikers and, as he's taken a hit, he'd have to find 23 points from the rest of his team.

But then I might be wrong and it would leave me with Hazard, who he doesn't have, so may do Hazard + Kane :arrow: Yaya + Ulloa instead.

Very hard to know what to make of these final games but opposing QPR is the one thing i feel comfortable with. I think Leicester might carry their momentum in the final game and QPR are just shite. Everyone else will be playing in 2nd gear and Hull/Newcastle only have two. Also quite fancy city as think they play best in the 'sunshine' (even though it's pissing down in Manchester today).

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

As happy as I am with the puntiness of my transfers, I'm quite worried about not owning Benteke. Think he could tear it up this week.

Red Eye
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Red Eye »

Notned wrote:As happy as I am with the puntiness of my transfers, I'm quite worried about not owning Benteke. Think he could tear it up this week.
Benteke's presence does loom larger in my mind than Ulloa's, but then Burnley have not conceded more than one goal in their last seven games.

Thing is my rival could also captain Benteke.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Red Eye wrote:
Notned wrote:As happy as I am with the puntiness of my transfers, I'm quite worried about not owning Benteke. Think he could tear it up this week.
Benteke's presence does loom larger in my mind than Ulloa's, but then Burnley have not conceded more than one goal in their last seven games.

Thing is my rival could also captain Benteke.
Yeah it's a tough one. For what it's worth I quite like your proposed Yaya and Ulloa move, so I would probably go for that if I were you. I like the idea of keeping Giroud this week as a bit of a differential, risky though it is.

Red Eye
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Red Eye »

Yes form is temporary and Arsenal are liable to turn it on at any given moment.

For me to lose with option 2, Silva, Yaya and Giroud would all have to blank and Benteke would probably have to score two at least and/or he gets good returns from Ozil/Coutinho. Plus, if he captained Benteke, he would need Aguero to blank as well.

No guarantees but my money would be on me. :)

yeboah
Grumpy Old Man

Post by yeboah »

Giroud :arrow: Benteke

splimsplam
Red & Blue Braces

Post by splimsplam »

This Hazard injury is complicating things for me.

I was going to do Skrtyl :arrow: Terry

But now I feel forced to do Hazard :arrow: yaya/Gerard/carzola
I'm really frustrated because I am on the exact same points as my rival and title is between me and him. He already has two Chelsea defenders and Terry was my insurance policy. Overall my team is better than his but i am expecting Chelsea to have a clean sheet today which could be the differential.
Major dilemma.

Tom_Foolery
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Tom_Foolery »

2 frees:

Kane to Bentekkers
Henderson to Punch

sunnO)))jihai
FISOhead

Post by sunnO)))jihai »

Went with

Hazard :arrow: Yaya
Kane :arrow: Ulloa

in the end.

huskerdu
FISOhead

Post by huskerdu »

Me too

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

isn't city playing Southampton why people think that a good move since the Saints are a great defensive side

KTBFFH
FISOhead
FS Record: 636th (2014/15)

Post by KTBFFH »

Having so much trouble trying to choose one of Giroud :arrow: Ulloa OR keep Giroud and then just do a boring Myhill :arrow: Schmeichel.

The chances of Giroud making up for his utterly shocking 5GWs in my team today....? Minimal I think.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

fred1266 wrote:
isn't city playing Southampton why people think that a good move since the Saints are a great defensive side
I know, I'm a bit surprised people are trashing the Saints so quickly, though Davies certainly isn't a great keeper at this level.

My rival has taken a 4ph up to this moment, he doesn't have Hazard to worry about so my instinct is that he has tried to get Costa in. What do you reckon? TV of 100.4, bank 2.3:
New Picture.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

Tacalabala wrote:
fred1266 wrote:
I know, I'm a bit surprised people are trashing the Saints so quickly, though Davies certainly isn't a great keeper at this level.

My rival has taken a 4ph up to this moment, he doesn't have Hazard to worry about so my instinct is that he has tried to get Costa in. What do you reckon? TV of 100.4, bank 2.3:
New Picture.png
wish i could help never knew how people work this out and were on earth is everyone, should everyone be up looking for news about FPL and tinkering with there side

Razzler
FISOhead

Post by Razzler »

It's easier with one transfer but with a 4 point hit it can be tougher unless you check money in bank after that first transfer i.e. he doesn't make 2 at once. You should also note their money in the bank before the transfer. Have done this many times in close competitions

Bitten the bullet on Hazard out for Silva. Good form, home fixture. Pretty sure opponent has binned Hazard too. I am thinking he's brought Costa in (and Palace midfilder OR Yaya in and Defoe to Ulloa) and so has 3rd place and I am without Costa ... rather he didn't go insane with the goals today but doesn't have much of a midfield attacking force behind him

Have 30 point lead at the top

splimsplam
Red & Blue Braces

Post by splimsplam »

I'm keeping hazard.

Skyrtl :arrow: Terry done

Fingers crossed.

Maradona_Is_God
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Maradona_Is_God »

Hazard to Silva in the end. Thought about yaya, but feel Silva is a safer bet. Had originally planned Moreno to Kolorov, but not worth a -4 hit now.

Razzler
FISOhead

Post by Razzler »

Had same thought process regarding Silva vs Yaya

This could be Yaya's final City game, of course but couple of goals the other GW aside he's not been up to much and Silva has had a couple of good weeks and looked good when I watched their games

Just hoping Aguero ends on a high. He's trolled me enough this season with his 2s when I needed a big score so just not being outscored significantly by the other main players would be lovely!

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

Wollscheid :arrow: Kolarov, did it and set up my team last night.

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

Duff :arrow: Kolarov
Sanchez :arrow: Walcott
Ramsey :arrow: Silva

I have left Hazard as Spiderm4tt has, surely he can't be wrong. Surely...

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

CK you still have Hazard?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”