To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Who to Bench - Kane or Henderson?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Who to Bench??

Kane
No votes
Henderson
100%

Total votes: 21

coupe20vt
Wideboy

Who to Bench - Kane or Henderson?

Post by coupe20vt »

Hi all,

I have a dilemma that I hope to resolve via a poll!

I have formed my team to have 6 doublers for GW37 but am not sure whether to bench Kane, who has 1 goal and 1 assist in the last 6, and playing at home to relegation threatened Hull, or Henderson who is performing marginally better with 1 goal and 2 assists in the last 6 and playing at home to mid-table secure Palace.

If it helps my team looks like this:

Apologies for the quality this was sorted via a rather awkward process of phone and work laptop to get round photosharing rules.

Any comments or criticism welcomed!

coupe20vt
Wideboy

Re: Who to Bench - Kane or Henderson?

Post by coupe20vt »

Thanks for the replies so far, it seems fairly unanimous!

redcat1
Grumpy Old Man

Post by redcat1 »

with Gerrard likely to start and taking penalties and free kicks. It's got to be bench henderson

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

redcat1 wrote:with Gerrard likely to start and taking penalties and free kicks. It's got to be bench henderson
+1. I'm hoping spurs and Kane can find something in the last couple of games and he is stil quite widely owned (so a haul would hurt).

coupe20vt
Wideboy

Post by coupe20vt »

Thanks again chaps you've made up my mind!

In one ML I'm second and the chap in first has binned Kane, so makes sense from that perspective to play him.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Yeah, I agree with the consensus. I think both are likely to be on the winning side this weekend, but one of the main appeals of Henderson is penalty duties and set piece involvement... no way he is getting near either this weekend though, what with it being Gerrard's Anfield farewell and all.

Kane is the most likely of the two for a haul, and with his ownership would probably hurt your ranking the most if you missed it.

coupe20vt
Wideboy

Post by coupe20vt »

With it currently sat at 0:19 in favour of benching Henderson plus the additional comments above it is a clear and simple decision, thanks all!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”