To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW37 transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Finisher1
Dumbledore

Re: RE: Re: GW37 transfers

Post by Finisher1 »

Sammy the Crab wrote: There's only one person stupid enough to bench Hazard :lol:
:lol:

I really don't trust Mourinho but I will still keep Hazard in my team. This decision might bite me back, but ditching Hazard could very well do the damage also. At least his GW38 fixture is very delicious.

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Re: RE: Re: GW37 transfers

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

Finisher1 wrote:
Sammy the Crab wrote: There's only one person stupid enough to bench Hazard :lol:
:lol:

I really don't trust Mourinho but I will still keep Hazard in my team. This decision might bite me back, but ditching Hazard could very well do the damage also. At least his GW38 fixture is very delicious.
I'm not going to join him. :lol:

I think Hazard looks likely to start now, I'd quite like it if he didn't play at all as with Sigurðsson on the bench I'm fairly well covered.

I might regret playing Hazard... but on the basis of the information we have I don't think it would be wise to do so. :lol:

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Re: GW37 transfers

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

MartyBhoy7 wrote:Really not sure what to do, Kelvin Davis being dropped has thrown a huge spanner in the works.

Have a 58 point lead in my ML. At the moment have Sanchez and Cazorla and obviously wanting Giroud but with Kane having Hull at home and Vardy having Sunderland away then QPR at home, I'm not sure a 4 point hit is definitely worth it. The problem is neither of my ML rivals have Sanchez so I'd think there's a high chance they both transfer in and captain Giroud and if he posts a big score and I don't have him at all, that's probably the only way I can see me being caught.

At the moment I look at it and think I could probably field a relatively strong team without even taking a hit with only three doublers - Sanchez, Cazorla and Pantilimon.

To get Giroud in and sort the goalkeeper situation I'm looking at :

Hazard :arrow: Jordi Gomez
Vardy :arrow: Giroud
Davis :arrow: Pantilimon (-8) - The Sunderland keeper playing twice should cover the 4 point hit for that. Is there any hints that Davis could play on Saturday? It's also annoying Ramsey played after him being doubtful as I'd have brought him in instead of Cazorla.

So without a hit I could just do Davis :arrow: Pantilimon and play the following team :

Pantilimon (Lei H, Ars A)

Zabaleta (Swa A)
Wasilewski (Sun A)
Terry (WBA A)

Silva (Swa A)
Henderson (CPL H)
Sanchez (c) (Man Utd A, Sun H)
Cazorla (vc) (Man Utd A, Sun H)

Kane (Hull H)
Vardy (Sun A)
Aguero (H)

Or for an 8 point hit :

Pantilimon

Zabaleta
Wasilewski
Terry

Silva
Jordi Gomez
Sanchez (c)
Cazorla

Giroud (vc)
Kane
Aguero

If Kelvin Davis was going to start it would be a relatively straightforward -4 which I'd have been happy to take, -8 seems a lot. I could also bring in Ramsey for just a -4 but 3 Arsenal midfielders seems too much.

Any advice appreciated as this is the last big decision I'll need to make. Bear in mind with the 8 point hit I'd also want Hazard in for the last GW. Would you take the 8 point hit and do the three proposed transfers?
I still have no idea what to do.

Torn between just bringing in Ospina & Van Aanholt for a 4 point hit and leaving Giroud especially with the news Hazard will likely start.

But also considering :

Hazard :arrow: Gerrard
Davis :arrow: Pantilimon
Vardy :arrow: Giroud (-8)

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

Infact I can't even afford Giroud if I bring in Gerrard, I'm gonna sleep on it.

Razzler
FISOhead

Post by Razzler »

Giroud ... meh

I am keeping Vardy for next week anyway and Giroud looks like he's knackered. If Welbeck is struggling but also 'nearly ready' it may mean Welbeck plays next week and Giroud gets a much needed rest ahead of the cup final, which he's surely have to start over Welbeck?

Razzler
FISOhead

Post by Razzler »

Do we think Liverpool will be tee-ing Gerrard up today all game or will he come off on 60-70 minutes and then spend 20 minutes or so strolling around the pitch taking in applause?

nufctoon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by nufctoon »

Wollscheid :arrow: PvA

I'd like to transfer Vardy :arrow: Sunderland forward for a -4pts but I think it's not that wise.

KTBFFH
FISOhead
FS Record: 636th (2014/15)

Post by KTBFFH »

Never would have expected a Sunderland midfielder to have such an impact on my team, but Gomez has really messed everything up. I am now having to keep him in my team whilst doing Hazard :arrow: Sanchez and Cazorla OR Ozil :arrow: ?????

The second transfer is so difficult due to A. Not being able to decide which of them makes way and B. Not knowing who to bring in for 7.0 or less. Currently thinking Mahrez or Albrighton or possibly even Cleverley, since I cant bring in another Sunderland player. Tough one.

tsubasa_sama
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tsubasa_sama »

Mulling over Hazard + Ramsey :arrow: Gerrard + Sanchez for a -4.

Someone please steer me to sanity, which option should I take?

yeboah
Grumpy Old Man

Post by yeboah »

Kane :arrow: Giroud
Hazard :arrow: Cazorla

Gives me 4 doublers for this GW.

thekitkatshuffler
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thekitkatshuffler »

tsubasa_sama wrote:Mulling over Hazard + Ramsey :arrow: Gerrard + Sanchez for a -4.

I don't think the 4pt hit is wise. Just do Hazard :arrow: Sanchez

Gerrard is guaranteed to start and almost certain to play in an advanced role, but Liverpool certainly aren't guaranteed to play well enough to give him oodles of chances.

tsubasa_sama
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tsubasa_sama »

thekitkatshuffler wrote:
tsubasa_sama wrote:Mulling over Hazard + Ramsey :arrow: Gerrard + Sanchez for a -4.

I don't think the 4pt hit is wise. Just do Hazard :arrow: Sanchez

Gerrard is guaranteed to start and almost certain to play in an advanced role, but Liverpool certainly aren't guaranteed to play well enough to give him oodles of chances.
The problem with that is I already have 3 arsenal players. Im pretty confident Hazard will start today so I might just stick with what I have.

The biggest factor was Gomez's injury that's now pushing me to make changes :/

redcat1
Grumpy Old Man

Post by redcat1 »

Decided against

Fabregas + Moreno :arrow: Silva + Lovern for a 4 point hit

and went for Fabregas :arrow: Gerrard

can see Gerrard getting a big score or a minus score

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

helmethead wrote:Having watched Giroud play the last couple of games, I am seriously considering dropping him for Wickham and getting Cazorla in for Fabregas. Other option would be to swap out Baines for a defender who will play but I honestly cannot see a defender who I fancy this week (already have PVA).

The above would cost me 4 points (and leave my defence a little light) but I am seriously thinking that Wickham and cazorla could easily outscore Giroud and any defender that I get in to replace Moreno or McShane in my starting line-up.

Most of those around and above me will have Giroud so it could be disastrous, on the other hand it could propel my up the table. I appreciate that it is probably a slightly negative EV play but as a one week gamble I am prepared for it to fail. Can anyone give me any solid reasons for/against the above.
Word of advice, stay well clear of Wickham, absolutely useless at Prem level.

Tom_Foolery
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Tom_Foolery »

Rolling it over. With 3 Arsenal already there's nothing appealing.

Pleased to have 2 transfers for GW38, even though there's nothing immediately apparent to do with them.

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

Cambiasso :arrow: Larsson, as planned.

Dan_C
Kevin and Perry

Post by Dan_C »

Carlos Kickaball wrote:Cambiasso :arrow: Larsson, as planned.
I am considering the above too however it would be for a 4pt hit having already pulled the trigger on Kane :arrow: Defoe
It's not out of the question for Cambiasso to score well in Leicester's remaining two fixtures either - I think I've just talked myself out it :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”