To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW35 transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
swadd1er
Dumbledore

Re: GW35 transfers

Post by swadd1er »

Remy :arrow: Giroud

Calvin1979
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Ruined by real life responsibilities

Post by Calvin1979 »

Remy :arrow: Giroud :mrgreen:

Detroit City FC
Treebeard

Post by Detroit City FC »

Detroit City FC wrote:
White Tiger wrote:Remy :arrow: Giroud. One of the easiest decisions all season.
Done it
I've changed my mind and am going with Benteke. Giroud will come in gw37. Remy was a financial disaster

pdhmobile
Red & Blue Braces

Post by pdhmobile »

Aguero to giroud for a 1 week punt??

Dialted
Treebeard

Post by Dialted »

Debating whether to go for Murray to Giroud or Benteke.

Benteke would mean Dgw of Bellerin, ramsey/ospina and sanchez

Otherwise I'd go bellerin, giroud and sanchez

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Giroud does have good fixtures, the DGW and plays for a team that generally can be relied upon to score goals. For me, if its a choice between the two then it would be Giroud.

If you're thinking of going xyz :arrow: Benteke :arrow: Giroud then I'd consider that Girouds next two aren't bad fixtures at all and what else you could do with that spare transfer (extra DGW37 player)?

Roope
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Roope »

Probably one of Silva or Fabregas to Sanchez. Not quite sure whom it will be (hopefully Silva won't drop before Chelsea play Leicester, since Cesc's performance could give some idea). Silva's looming QPR fixture is tempting, and Spurs certainly didn't look solid at the back, so Cesc might be the one to go despite Silva's lack of form.

Libero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FISO Prime Minister 2015; Decathlon Gold 2016, 2019

Post by Libero »

None for GW35.

Carrying it forward to swop Fabregas for Alexis (v SWA) and Sterling for Silva (v QPR). Very tasty.

Demo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Demo »

Rolling over injuries permitting

Sugnid
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Sugnid »

Vardy > Giroud or Sterling > Sanchez

Libero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FISO Prime Minister 2015; Decathlon Gold 2016, 2019

Post by Libero »

Sugnid wrote:Vardy > Giroud or Sterling > Sanchez
I don't see Arsenal having an easy time at Hull.

Then again, I'm not sure who else is an outstanding option. Benteke faces an in-form resilient Everton. Rooney has a knock.

mitchyg1980
FISOhead

Post by mitchyg1980 »

Murray - Benteke
Bolasie - Ramsey

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Either;

Bertrand :arrow: Koscielny
or
Sterling :arrow: Ramsey/Ozil

The former blocks the option of a second Arsenal mid but gives me a solid nailed on defender with attacking and bps potential, whilst the latter means missing a potential Sterling haul at home to QPR (but offers more flexibility in deciding my third Arsenal player).

Any opinions?

icefish
Treebeard

Post by icefish »

Notned wrote:Either;

or

The former blocks the option of a second Arsenal mid but gives me a solid nailed on defender with attacking and bps potential, whilst the latter means missing a potential Sterling haul at home to QPR (but offers more flexibility in deciding my third Arsenal player).

Any opinions?
I´d probably bank the transfer since you´re not sure what is the best option. Bertrand has a similar fixture to Koscielny and as you say Sterling has QPR at home.

Gives you time to give your double gameweek set up in gw37 a better thought.

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

Eriksen to Ramsey

Moist von Lipwig
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL Spring 16 Winner 2010-11. Murfs F1 Predictions 2012 Winner. Pick Quick 2012-13 Winner. SP4s Predictions League A & Champions League

Post by Moist von Lipwig »

either

Sterling > Ramsey
or
Fabregas > Sanchez

both incumbents are at bit meh at the minute. Sterling more so, even though he plays QPR. Its more a case of which one of Ramsey or Sanchez I'm most worried of not having this week.

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Re: RE: Re: GW35 transfers

Post by Sammy the Crab »

Moist von Lipwig wrote:either

Sterling > Ramsey
or
Fabregas > Sanchez

both incumbents are at bit meh at the minute. Sterling more so, even though he plays QPR. Its more a case of which one of Ramsey or Sanchez I'm most worried of not having this week.
In that case it's got to be Sanchez in surely? Ramsey's ownership isn't high enough to be worried about him.

Oatfedgoat
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 573rd in FPL 09/10. 176pts in DGW22 of 09/10.

Post by Oatfedgoat »

A totally uninspiring Haidara(!!) > Morgan.

Not points chasing, just had no better transfers to make prior to playing the WC in for GW36.

Moist von Lipwig
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL Spring 16 Winner 2010-11. Murfs F1 Predictions 2012 Winner. Pick Quick 2012-13 Winner. SP4s Predictions League A & Champions League

Re: RE: Re: GW35 transfers

Post by Moist von Lipwig »

Sammy the Crab wrote:
Moist von Lipwig wrote:either

Sterling > Ramsey
or
Fabregas > Sanchez

In that case it's got to be Sanchez in surely? Ramsey's ownership isn't high enough to be worried about him.
the plan was always Sanchez, but Liverpool are just so bad in front of goal right now.

First Sub Podcast
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Twitter @TheFirstSub_FPL

Post by First Sub Podcast »

Planned to do Fabregas :arrow: Sanchez but the way Liverpool are attacking at the moment I will now consider Sterling :arrow: Sanchez as I have the exact 2.7m in the bank to do this. Surely the better move considering Chelsea will be treating Sunday like a cup final? Whereas Liverpool's season looks dead and buried now.

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

Murray :arrow: Giroud done yesterday

gallus
Grumpy Old Man

Post by gallus »

pulled the trigger on Silva :arrow: Albrighton, Ayoze :arrow: Giroud

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

icefish wrote:
Notned wrote:Either;

or

Any opinions?
I´d probably bank the transfer since you´re not sure what is the best option. Bertrand has a similar fixture to Koscielny and as you say Sterling has QPR at home.

Gives you time to give your double gameweek set up in gw37 a better thought.
This is probably the sensible approach. Feels a bit boring though. Would kick myself if I missed out on a decent haul from Ramsey against Hull. Liverpool's complete lack of potency in front of goal, and the fact I think Sterling is massively overrated is what's tempting me, but by the same token QPR at home next and a possible starting berth up front could make it worth holding. Really tough call for me this week, much harder than anticipated.

First Sub Podcast
Grumpy Old Man

Notned, having watched Hull v Liverpool I have decided to do Sterling :arrow: Sanchez. Liverpool looked so void of ideas, they really did rely on Coutinho to create anything at all for them. This would all change if they had a striker prepared to run behind, pulling defenders out of their positions would leave so much more space 'in the pockets' for Sterling, Coutinho etc to have an effect. But instead BR has started Balotelli in the last two :roll: QPR will have to come out and play more than Hull did but I think the unrest amongst Liverpool fans makes it unlikely to see the team really dominate anyone at the moment?

Don't let this sway your decision, just the reasoning behind my Sterling :arrow: Sanchez move this week.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

The Toon Man wrote:Notned, having watched Hull v Liverpool I have decided to do Sterling :arrow: Sanchez. Liverpool looked so void of ideas, they really did rely on Coutinho to create anything at all for them. This would all change if they had a striker prepared to run behind, pulling defenders out of their positions would leave so much more space 'in the pockets' for Sterling, Coutinho etc to have an effect. But instead BR has started Balotelli in the last two :roll: QPR will have to come out and play more than Hull did but I think the unrest amongst Liverpool fans makes it unlikely to see the team really dominate anyone at the moment?

Don't let this sway your decision, just the reasoning behind my Sterling :arrow: Sanchez move this week.
Similar thinking to me really. Would be a massive kick in the teeth to see Sterling finally do something and get a haul though. Maybe as you say though, it's a case of from over fixture; QPR certainly have more to play for in terms of points and league position. Although in saying that, Liverpool may have a point to prove after the slaughtering's they have received in the press..

First Sub Podcast
Grumpy Old Man

It's definitely a tricky one, similar to dumping Silva last weekend which didn't hurt but didn't pay massive dividends wither. This one will probably be the one that is a mistake :lol:

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Stirling to Sanchez is tempting. Also wondering about Clyne to Baines for a hit - suspect he might score more over the next 4 weeks.

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

I guess Sturridge :arrow: Giroud. Thank you for the great total of 0 minutes played in the 4 games I owned you Danny

thekrumcake
FISOhead

Post by thekrumcake »

N'Doye :arrow: Benteke. Thanks for the points Dame :lol:

wibble_mcwoo
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Meh. Best c. 3,000th; usually in the 10,000's these days

Post by wibble_mcwoo »

I'm being a little swayed by the comments on FFS that Hull has been not so bad defensively over the last couple of games - anyone able to comment? That, combined with Sterling playing his old club, might be enough to make save my Sterling to Ramsey transfer till next week.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”