To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW 33 Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
thekrumcake
FISOhead

GW 33 Transfers

Post by thekrumcake »

Benteke :arrow: Murray 8-)

gooberman
Dumbledore
FS Record: 343rd in FPL 07-08

Re: GW 33 Transfers

Post by gooberman »

A rather dull Hamer :arrow: Schmeichel. This will cover Pantillimons absence so I have a keeper playing and Leicester also have a double week GW34.
Last edited by gooberman on 12 Apr 2015, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

I really need more injury news to be honest, and to consider my future plans for the DGW, and also how fortunate I think Cambiasso has been to have a few goals.

Moses :arrow: Bolasie/Cambiasso/Henderson/Mané
Hutton :arrow: Duff
Rémy :arrow: A striker I think will score next week. :?

Really depends on a few things, have 2FT, would want to ideally know more about Sturridge too.

gooberman
Dumbledore
FS Record: 343rd in FPL 07-08

Post by gooberman »

Carlos Kickaball wrote:I really need more injury news to be honest, and to consider my future plans for the DGW, and also how fortunate I think Cambiasso has been to have a few goals.

Rémy :arrow: A striker I think we score next week. :?

Really depends on a few things, have 2FT, would want to ideally know more about Sturridge too.
Why would Henderson be a consideration when Liverpool don't play? I wouldn't be considering Mane either. If I didn't have other things to address, he would be going.

Archy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Maybe all is not lost after all

Post by Archy »

This is a really interesting GW.

I want to offload my one remaing Arsenal player (Cazorla) and also prepare for the DGW in GW34. Only Leicester and Chelsea play in both weeks however and my preference for DGW players really lies with Liverpool players who don't play in GW33 :?

So, I'm currently toying with:

Kane :arrow: Murray (I need the £0.5m gain to afford:)
Cazorla :arrow: Fabregas

That would leave one transfer to use on Eriksen :arrow: Henderson the following week.

Have 2 FT. Really not sure if this is the best use of them though. If anyone has any better ideas please let me know :!:

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

thekrumcake wrote:Benteke :arrow: Murray 8-)
This was the plan until Kompany got injured. Now thinking Bruce to Baines and play 352 with Cork starting.

So its pretty much Murray v Baines & Cork.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

gooberman wrote:
Carlos Kickaball wrote:I really need more injury news to be honest, and to consider my future plans for the DGW, and also how fortunate I think Cambiasso has been to have a few goals.

Rémy :arrow: A striker I think we score next week. :?

Why would Henderson be a consideration when Liverpool don't play? I wouldn't be considering Mane either. If I didn't have other things to address, he would be going.
DGW preparation a week in advance? I am considering doing something similar for Cazorla possibly. Arsenal have no game themselves, and I can field a decent enough team regardless.. with 3 free transfers before GW34, I'm certainly not looking at using them on any players without a double gameweek, so it seems a viable tactic.

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Correct, I likely won't get Henderson, but if I did it's essentially only the same as buying a single game week player if in the worst case scenario I don't have enough to play a full team next week. I think Mané is a good option if playing, and I could buy him in, and then downgrade a more expensive midfielder to Cambiasso the week after.

Might go into it more in my RMT, but just throwing it out there, as I'm not sure this week.

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

I have Guzan, Austin and the Arsenal triumvirate of Ozil, Sanchez and Bellerin not playing with two freebies. Ozil to a Chelsea midfielder is my likely move to get 11 on the pitch.

ryan1044
Treebeard

Post by ryan1044 »

2ft looking to use one. My non starters are austin ozil giroud hendo. Hendo is staying for dgw. arsenal dgw in future they might both stay bench if my team.are all fit. So austin needs to go. But for someone thats playing this week and has dgw next week. Its lei or che . Would any1 consider vardy? Remys gone. Other option is ship out ozil for fabregas and replace austion with a dgw striker next week? Popular Transfers in this week are all crystal palace mid and struker but there run home sucks . Do people expect there form to continue?

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

GW 33 Transfers

Post by jacksosi »

Giroud ️ Murray, with the reverse in GW35 probably
11 playing this week, tho tempted with -4 to do Erikson to Bolasie

sunbather
FISOhead
FS Record: Top 60k FPL finish seven years in a row, best result Top 2k

Post by sunbather »

I've been surprised for a while that few people are interested in taking a punt on a Leicester striker. I know Murray has much better form but Leicester have the double gameweek and more to play for.

I'm looking at this at the moment, what do people think?

Costa :arrow: Vardy (or Nugent or maybe Murray if I get persuaded to)
Sanchez :arrow: Fabregas

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

Sammy the Crab wrote:
This was the plan until Kompany got injured. Now thinking Bruce to Baines and play 352 with Cork starting.

you getting ride of Bruce and the have DGW 34

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

sunbather wrote:I've been surprised for a while that few people are interested in taking a punt on a Leicester striker. I know Murray has much better form but Leicester have the double gameweek and more to play for.

Costa :arrow: Vardy (or Nugent or maybe Murray if I get persuaded to)
Sanchez :arrow: Fabregas
the thing is which leicster striker they seem to be rotated alot

elvushi
Treebeard

Post by elvushi »

sunbather wrote:I've been surprised for a while that few people are interested in taking a punt on a Leicester striker. I know Murray has much better form but Leicester have the double gameweek and more to play for.

I think this is a good point and has persuaded me to do Naismith :arrow: Vardy.

Not necessarily expecting loads but Naismith has been permanent bench fodder and, of late, restricted to 20 minute cameos.

Was going to have to play him next week (with 2x Arsenal and Bruce on bench without a fixture) so may as well get 90 mins from Nugent and the following double.

I was looking at banking and -4 for 3 Liverpool in GW34 but will likely now go for 2 of Henderson/Coutinho/Sterling for Eriksen and Mane in 34. That will give me 7 doublers for -4 and avoid the headache of binning Aguero/Silva to fit a 3rd Liverpool doubler.
Last edited by elvushi on 14 Apr 2015, 10:03, edited 1 time in total.

Archy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Maybe all is not lost after all

Post by Archy »

How about Cambiasso as a Leicester player from midfield instead? He seems to be in good form and gets regular game time.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Austin Bellerin out

Vardy Schlupp in

Geoffv
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 301st overall FPL 2013-14

Post by Geoffv »

Leicester DGW seems to be exciting a few. Can't drum enthusiasm for them personally. Especially their strikers. Burnley away may look attractive but the way they defended against Spurs and Arsenal I can't see them getting any change out of them the way they did against Pulis' generous mob.

tsubasa_sama
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tsubasa_sama »

I do recall a certain DGW not long gone where a certain two players from a certain lower down team managed to pull over 40 points between the two of them.

Then again, it is leicester :lol:

snakzz
Grumpy Old Man

Post by snakzz »

¨
Why transfer out Remy?

He should be fit for the weekend...

sibrown4
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFC Lions 2nd in League of Leagues Triumph. Draft FPL/TFF Combo League Winner 2018-19

Post by sibrown4 »

snakzz wrote:

¨
Why transfer out Remy?

He should be fit for the weekend...
He clearly doesn't think he will score though. I have to say I'm in agreement with him.

Tom_Foolery
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Tom_Foolery »

Zouma to Terry done.

Will also get rid of one of N Taylor, Sanch or Remy (depending on injury update).

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

2 free transfers and using my wildcard next week. Looking to maximise points so...

Panti -> Howard
Austin -> Murray

Terry Henry
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: See me after class!

Post by Terry Henry »

Not sure on this one. Have one FT to field 8 so has to be a third Chelsea player really. Is it worth bringing in Fabregas (for Cazorla) or Remy (for Bentekkers)? - One of these would go along side Hazard and Invanovic

Scottoffee
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in a month on Sky at some point...

Post by Scottoffee »

Even with the planned 2 transfers I'll only be able to field 9 seeing as Hutton seems worse than 1st thought.

With next weeks DGW in mind rather than chasing this GW;

Phillips :arrow: Albrighton
Cazorla :arrow: Fabregas

I think the cut-off has passed, so if Cesc picks up another yellow he wont get the 2 match ban...

Anyone confirm that?

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

fred1266 wrote:
Sammy the Crab wrote:

you getting ride of Bruce and the have DGW 34
Wildcard in GW34.

Bobby Chopps
FISOhead

Post by Bobby Chopps »

A couple of people looking to get rid of Remy.. why would you? He got a kick in training, there's no way that will keep him out a week later. Plus Drogba was poor. Remy will definitely start.

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

My Rémy comment seems to have caused a bit of confusion, but it should be seen in the context of the message, which I opened up with:
Carlos Kickaball wrote:I really need more injury news to be honest
And went on to give a list of 3 players who I might take out. I do think Rémy should be fine, all I was saying is that if I wait and it turns out he's still injured, then I might take him out. I'd much rather we expect him to be back, and I keep him. :)

Aar0n_28
FISOhead

Post by Aar0n_28 »

I'll need to save the transfer this week. For 33 i'll field:

Myhill

Ivan Clyne Alderweireld

Hazard Silva Cork Eriksen

Remy Kane Aguero

Bench: Ozil Bellerin PvA

Next week it'll be 2FTs to move for Liverpool players.

Does anyone know whether the benching of Clyne was just to give him a rest? Can't imagine he's been dropped has he?

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

I'm wildcarding in GW34, so time to take risks in the short week:

Austin :arrow: Murray
Kouyate :arrow: Mata
Eriksen :arrow: Bolasie
Heaton :arrow: Kelvin Davis

8ph there, but the time is now to make the big move. I suppose I could have left the Davis move but I fancy Saints to get a cleanie much more than Burnley, while Mata is a massive punt, especially as I have Terry and Ivanovic, but he looks so good at the moment that if you are going to push the boat out and gamble then he has to be up there in your thoughts.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”