To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW 31 Transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
redchemist
Grumpy Old Man

GW 31 Transfers

Post by redchemist »

Depending on how Belgium, England, Serbia and Spain do this weekend, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna transfer

Sturridge :arrow: Benteke

Bob Newhart
FISO Knight

Re: GW 31 Transfers

Post by Bob Newhart »

redchemist wrote:Sturridge :arrow: Benteke
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... in-5406936" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

White Tiger
Grumpy Old Man

Post by White Tiger »

Much as I hate using transfers on keepers, I think Foster will have to go. I don't like the idea of going the rest of the season with just Krul.

RidleyMTB
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RidleyMTB »

Probably Sanchez :arrow: Silva

Also weighing up getting rid of Foster for a hit (Krul is my other keeper) for a Green or Guzan, so I have 2 playing GK's for the rest of the season. If I was going to get rid of him, now would be the best time I think, as it adds a DGW player.

MrrDrr
Treebeard

Post by MrrDrr »

RidleyMTB wrote:Probably Sanchez :arrow: Silva
This is the move I'm likely going to go with too.

I do have two FT's though so the world is my oyster.

Aar0n_28
FISOhead

Post by Aar0n_28 »

Did Sanchez :arrow: Cork on Saturday to release funds for Barnes :arrow: Costa (-4). That's scuppered for this week unless we get any definitive news.

redcat1
Grumpy Old Man

Post by redcat1 »

Elliot :arrow: Myhill
Theo :arrow: ???

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

not sure probably Bellerin or Yoshida to SOT player

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

Probably Koscielny :arrow: Alderweireld

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

Was planning on shifting Sterling but with the Sturridge injury news I'll keep him around until the blank.

Have two free transfers, will probably do:

Sanchez & Barnes :arrow: Cork & Benteke (c).

Exactly enough in the bank for Benteke to Costa the week after.

teknohed
Treebeard

Post by teknohed »

Having wildcarded to sort out my keeper/defence situation, my transfers so far have been:

Hamer :arrow: Myhill
Forster :arrow: Davis
Bellerin :arrow: Alderwield
Zouma :arrow: Terry
PVA :arrow: Bruce
Sanchez :arrow: Mata

Also considering:

Bruce :arrow: Baird + Boyd :arrow: Cork

Much as I am wary of losing a playing defender in Bruce to a bit-part player in Baird, and also replacing the pretty decent-ish Boyd for bona fide bench fodder in Cork, it does free up enough funds fpr a straight switch from Giroud to Costa. I am also considering doing this via the following one week punt:

Giroud :arrow: Benteke

Any advice/opinion on the above is welcome :)

Valeron
FISOhead

Post by Valeron »

Anyone think Sinclair is a decent punt then probably bench him until wildcarding in gw35? I don't rate Benteke and more importantly don't want to sell Kane, Aguero or Austin right now.

Thinking Cazorla to Sinclair. Arsenal have tough fixtures and a blank coming up, and frees up money.

The Dazzler
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 9th overall in FPL 2005/06, 50th 2010/11, 288th 2014/15

Post by The Dazzler »

teknohed wrote:Having wildcarded to sort out my keeper/defence situation, my transfers so far have been:

Also considering:

Much as I am wary of losing a playing defender in Bruce to a bit-part player in Baird, and also replacing the pretty decent-ish Boyd for bona fide bench fodder in Cork, it does free up enough funds fpr a straight switch from Giroud to Costa. I am also considering doing this via the following one week punt:

If you're doing Bruce->Baird simply to raise £0.1m, you can get Gibson of Everton @ £4.2m, rather than Cork?
Valeron wrote:Anyone think Sinclair is a decent punt then probably bench him until wildcarding in gw35? I don't rate Benteke and more importantly don't want to sell Kane, Aguero or Austin right now.

Thinking Cazorla to Sinclair. Arsenal have tough fixtures and a blank coming up, and frees up money.
The only Villa I would have is Benteke, Guzan or Hutton personally. And it's another blank in GW33 to deal with so they are all a pass from me.
I sent you a PM Valeron.

Multiple Scorgasms
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Multiple Scorgasms »

The Dazzler wrote:
teknohed wrote:Having wildcarded to sort out my keeper/defence situation, my transfers so far have been:

Also considering:

If you're doing Bruce->Baird simply to raise £0.1m, you can get Gibson of Everton @ £4.2m, rather than Cork?
Valeron wrote:Anyone think Sinclair is a decent punt then probably bench him until wildcarding in gw35? I don't rate Benteke and more importantly don't want to sell Kane, Aguero or Austin right now.

The only Villa I would have is Benteke, Guzan or Hutton personally. And it's another blank in GW33 to deal with so they are all a pass from me.
I sent you a PM Valeron.
Agree with Dazzler, only thing I will add is that boyd has gained me 22 points (or about that) from the bench but if you need the 0.1 and this is your only way then it will probably be worth it as Costa (if fit) will be in most peoples GW34 plans.

bentapp
FISOhead

Post by bentapp »

Bellerin and Foster out, Pieters and Davis in.

HQ Manoeuvre
FISOhead
FS Record: 1566 FPL 2011-12

Post by HQ Manoeuvre »

I was going to bench Skrtel this week anyway and one of the games he misses is the cup.

Worth a transfer out? No idea who for, money no object.

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

HQ Manoeuvre wrote:I was going to bench Skrtel this week anyway and one of the games he misses is the cup.

Worth a transfer out? No idea who for, money no object.
Get rid now. If Liverpool qualify you wont have him back until GW34.

redchemist
Grumpy Old Man

Post by redchemist »

I've got cold feet on the Benteke transfer.
I'm very tempted now to get Giroud in because I think he'll punish a weak Liverpool at home. This will also save me a transfer down the line and for me he'll stay the rest of the season (benching for GW33) where I'll play 4-4-2.
Decided not to get Costa in. Doubt he will play both GW34 games with only 3 days apart.
My gut said get him in for Newcastle but I did not.

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

redchemist wrote: I'm very tempted now to get Giroud in because I think he'll punish a weak Liverpool at home.
I know Liverpool will miss Skrtel, but they have kept clean sheets in their last 6 away games. They're not weak at the moment

redchemist
Grumpy Old Man

Post by redchemist »

Ok, weakened. I hope im wrong because it will make the run in more exciting but i think Liverpool will begin to fall apart now starting this gw.

t88
Treebeard

Post by t88 »

Considering:
Aguero -> Benteke

Aguero scored 5,2,2,2 in the last 4 weeks. Surely not worth 12.8 ...?

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Aguero to Austin for the double. and worry and about next week when it comes

Bert
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Bert »

Crikey, all these people ditching Sergio for a Pub player!

Could be expensive.

Bobby Chopps
FISOhead

Post by Bobby Chopps »

Bert wrote:Crikey, all these people ditching Sergio for a Pub player!

Could be expensive.
And he won't even play the midweek game. He's on a late shift.

Bert
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Bert »

Bobby Chopps wrote:
Bert wrote:Crikey, all these people ditching Sergio for a Pub player!

Could be expensive.
And he won't even play the midweek game. He's on a late shift.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nufctoon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by nufctoon »

Tempted to transfer Benteke in for a one week punt as I have to make up ground in my mini-league. At this point, it's clear that eventually I'll have to prefer punts than safer options.

As I'm already having Austin, the tranfer for this week could be either Kane or Agüero :arrow: Benteke.

And then armband to either Benteke or Austin. At this moment, Austin C but would maybe prefer Benteke.

As I think many of the mini-league leaders will be captaining Kane, I could easily try to make up ground by transferring Kane out. It could either get me back to the title race or it could end my season...

Next GW it could be Benteke :arrow: Kane / Sturridge / Costa. Kane would then be the safest option and would maybe do that transfer IF my Benteke punt had been successful.

Bert
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Bert »

nufctoon wrote:Tempted to transfer Benteke in for a one week punt as I have to make up ground in my mini-league. At this point, it's clear that eventually I'll have to prefer punts than safer options.

As I'm already having Austin, the tranfer for this week could be either Kane or Agüero :arrow: Benteke.

And then armband to either Benteke or Austin. At this moment, Austin C but would maybe prefer Benteke.

As I think many of the mini-league leaders will be captaining Kane, I could easily try to make up ground by transferring Kane out. It could either get me back to the title race or it could end my season...

Next GW it could be Benteke :arrow: Kane / Sturridge / Costa. Kane would then be the safest option and would maybe do that transfer IF my Benteke punt had been successful.
It's quite a risk.

PokerGod1900
FISOhead

Post by PokerGod1900 »

nufctoon wrote:Tempted to transfer Benteke in for a one week punt as I have to make up ground in my mini-league. At this point, it's clear that eventually I'll have to prefer punts than safer options.

I also have your strikeforce and have considered bringing in Benteke also.

However for it to be worthwhile I think you would need to captain Benteke, however I prefer Austin's fixtures and would captain him I think. If Benteke blanks against United then the transfer hasn't been worth it. You're also looking at another transfer to get him out. Think I'm gonna roll over the transfer and reassess after this gameweek. Possibly Aguero to Costa of he blanks again this week.

MrrDrr
Treebeard

Post by MrrDrr »

Any advice on the following:

Sanchez -> Silva
Bellerin -> Naughton

Sanchez has been blanking hard and Silva gives me the safety of not missing any GW's for the rest of the season. Wenger has also hinted that he may rest Sanchez in periods now the likes of Ramsey and Walcott are returning to full fitness.

It now looks like Bellerin is behind Chambers and Debuchy (fit again) and won't play much, if at all, from now until the end of the season. Naughton is guaranteed to start and does not miss any GW's. Swansea also have decent fixtures.

I have two FT's so there won't be any hits involved.

Cheers

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

What evidence do you have Bellerin is behind Chanbers? There is possible rotation yes but 'behind'?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”