To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Sigurdsson or Eriksen the next coming matches?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Sigurdsson or Eriksen?

Poll ended at 25 Mar 2015, 02:17

Sigurdsson
25%
Eriksen
75%

Total votes: 16

Tonyuppstad
Wideboy

Sigurdsson or Eriksen the next coming matches?

Post by Tonyuppstad »

Topic says it all. Would You have Sigurdssson or Eriksen if you diidnt have any of those 2. I currently have Eriksen, and I didn't make any decision yet.

thesilkworm
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Sigurdsson or Eriksen the next coming matches?

Post by thesilkworm »

I'm also an Eriksen owner and will be holding as I don't think it's worth a transfer unless I specifically needed the funds to enable another move, but if I had neither, I'd opt for Sigurdsson. 6 nice fixtures in a row v 4, has looked dangerous since coming back, and is a fair bit cheaper.

MrrDrr
Treebeard

Post by MrrDrr »

Siggy to give me the funds to prepare for the doubles.

But if I already had Eriksen, which I do, I wouldn't waste a FT downgrading him to Siggy considering Tottenham's fixtures.

bentapp
FISOhead

Post by bentapp »

Eriksen has a higher point scoring potential in a better team with Kane to feed IMO. Since Bony left Swansea their attacking players have become less appealing to me. Siggy linked up with him great and Gomis is far inferior.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

I may move for Siggy to enable another move although not until after next weekend

MPTree
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MPTree »

Siggy or Mané - that's the question.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Agree with the consensus. Have Eriksen at the minute, and happy to hold for his upcoming fixtures. But as soon as I need to free up funds in preparation for the upcoming doubles, bringing in Siggy (or Mane) in his place will be my route to do so.

Siggy or Mane will be a tough choice when the time comes. Probably err slightly to Siggy because of the set piece duty, but it's by no means a foregone conclusion.

RidleyMTB
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RidleyMTB »

I'm holding Eriksen until it is clear what is happening with Liverpool and their GW33 and subsequent DGW fixtures then will probably swap to Coutinho or Henderson if they have a DGW.

I think Mane is a better proposition than Siggy, as Swansea seam to have gone off the boil a bit and I'm not sure of his VFM but Ki at £5.1m is interesting me, as he seems to be getting in the goals and getting chances, has great fixtures and that extra money will be useful for an Austin to Giroud switch.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”