To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW30 transfers

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
swadd1er
Dumbledore

Re: GW30 transfers

Post by swadd1er »

Sammy the Crab wrote:
swadd1er wrote:Mané has looked dangerous in his last few games and could be a great pick, especially with him playing in the more advanced role. But with Cork and a probable Saints defender, you may not want 3 Southampton players in your squad. He's currently the 4th highest transferred midfielder in this gameweek.

Cork plays for Swansea so not a problem.
For some reason I was mistaking Steven Davis for Cork :roll: Maybe I did get out the wrong side of the bed this morning after all.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

Good point on Myhill Notned, I have Pantiman and with Sunderland's turmoil, feel a change of my reserve keeper Hamer to Myhill an excellent option.

With WBA's upcoming fixtures together with the uncertainty of Pants position it covers him this weekend and gives a better keeper for the few weeks following as well as possibly even gwk33.

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Post by jacksosi »

2 FT
Clyne ️ Alderweireld
Clichy ️ JT

MurfDawg
Kevin and Perry

Post by MurfDawg »

Kos - Alderweireld (freeing up funds for Giroud to Costa next week)

gooberman
Dumbledore
FS Record: 343rd in FPL 07-08

Post by gooberman »

liquidfootball2 wrote:Good point on Myhill Notned, I have Pantiman and with Sunderland's turmoil, feel a change of my reserve keeper Hamer to Myhill an excellent option.

With WBA's upcoming fixtures together with the uncertainty of Pants position it covers him this weekend and gives a better keeper for the few weeks following as well as possibly even gwk33.
Providing nothing else becomes more pressing, Hamer - Myhill is my planned GW 31 transfer.

Demo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Demo »

I've got 2 FTs and I really think my teams OK - not pulling up trees but 30+ points ahead in my mini-league and knocking on top 10K finish. So for the first time I may not even use a single FT :P
Still have Jones and Rooney who have started scoring. Considered switching them to Giroud and Ivanovic last week but held tight. Also considering Bellerin to Alderweireld but not convinced.... I wouldn't normally throw it out to the FISO community but would be interested on anyone's thoughts re. my team below. If Arsenal get the DGW31 then that may force the Giroud transfer as Utds fixtures are tough - however, I could easily see Rooney scoring against Liverpool and at home to City :? . Also planning on bringing in another Chelsea player (Ivan/Terry) for their DGW. Any ideas?...

Forster (Pantillimon)
Bertrand, Jones, Bellerin (Hutton, Bruce)
Hazard, Sanchez, Eriksson, Downing (Boyd)
Aguero, Rooney, Kane

Drew_Peacock
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Drew_Peacock »

double post
Last edited by Drew_Peacock on 20 Mar 2015, 14:33, edited 1 time in total.

Drew_Peacock
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Drew_Peacock »

I'm tempted to take a punt on Barnes :arrow: Giroud this week with my second free transfer

Not that fussed with the DGW next week - not convinced by Benteke yet and Austin has two away games where QPR are....meh.

If I take in Giroud it means benching him in GW 33 but his games against Newcastle and Burnley are both potentially worth the punt. I've got three non-starters in 33 as it stands in Pantimilon, Sanchez and Vlaar (don't ask :lol: ) but can sort them out over the next week or two.

Still got the wildcard too so once all these DGW's are sorted I can nail my team down.

Would mean benching the likes of Eriksen though so maybe its not that good an idea.... :(

Mr Clarinet
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Mr Clarinet »

Demo wrote: Any ideas?...

Forster (Pantillimon)
Aguero, Rooney, Kane
Do you really need Hutton? How about Hutton :arrow: Schlupp...

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

jacksosi wrote:2 FT
Clyne Image️ Alderweireld
Clichy Image️ JT
love that the emoji code for the arrow is 666 :twisted:

Sowenna
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: The Graduates - FISO 5AS H2H Champions 13/14

Post by Sowenna »

got 1 ft this week

Berahino :arrow: Benteke for me happy with the rest of the team at the moment

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Mr Clarinet wrote:

Forster (Pantillimon)
Aguero, Rooney, Kane
Would seem a bit strange to sell him a week before their double gameweek, no?

I'd sell Pantilimon for a 4.0m bench keeper (e.g. Myhill) and bank the money - start saving for Costa. Jones to Dawson looks good for the following week too and should then raise the money required for Rooney to the Chelsea man.

Demo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Demo »

Stemania wrote:
Mr Clarinet wrote:

Forster (Pantillimon)
Aguero, Rooney, Kane

I'd sell Pantilimon for a 4.0m bench keeper (e.g. Myhill) and bank the money - start saving for Costa. Jones to Dawson looks good for the following week too and should then raise the money required for Rooney to the Chelsea man.
Like it

Robin Write
FISO Knight
FS Record: Risky Business

Post by Robin Write »

German "Yes" German "Yes" :arrow: Academy Award

The Dazzler
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 9th overall in FPL 2005/06, 50th 2010/11, 288th 2014/15

Post by The Dazzler »

Robin Write wrote:German "Yes" German "Yes" :arrow: Academy Award
Took me a couple of seconds of, 'huh?' :)

gooberman
Dumbledore

Post by gooberman »

Stemania wrote:
Mr Clarinet wrote:

Forster (Pantillimon)
Aguero, Rooney, Kane

Considering 1 of Villa's games is away to Man Utd, selling Hutton is not that strange really.

Crooker
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Crooker »

sanchez :arrow: ramsey
austin :arrow: benteke

nufctoon
Grumpy Old Man

Post by nufctoon »

Tempted to do Austin :arrow: Costa for a -4 pts although Austin's coming DGW.

Am I crazy? :oops:

KTBFFH
FISOhead
FS Record: 636th (2014/15)

Post by KTBFFH »

QPR's double and Foster's injury have thrown a spanner in the works. Like many, I had planned on doing Austin :arrow: Giroud, but that seems mad now.

Foster/ Myhill
Terry, Wasilewski, Clyne, Hutton, Dawson
Silva, Cazorla, Hazard, Boyd, Eriksen
Austin, Aguero, Kane

I have 2FT and, barring any injuries, will have no transfers to make next week, allowing me to rack up another 2 for GW32 or 33.

So this week:
Foster :arrow: Guzan
Hutton :arrow: Rose

I know Hutton has a DGW, but given that he's earned 5 points in 8 weeks, I'm not bothered. Spurs' fixtures are too good not to have Rose.
Only the thought of have having no keeper in GW33 bothers me, but I think (hope) Foster will stay out for at least 4.

GW32 will see Austin :arrow: Costa funded by Cazorla :arrow: Mane which leaves me with 0.0 ITB, so the chances of that actually working out are slim. But the chances of me sticking to that plan are slimmer, so we'll see how it goes.
Last edited by KTBFFH on 20 Mar 2015, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.

KTBFFH
FISOhead

Post by KTBFFH »

nufctoon wrote:Tempted to do Austin :arrow: Costa for a -4 pts although Austin's coming DGW.

Am I crazy? :oops:
Yeah, I would say so.

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

KTBFFH wrote:QPR's double and Foster's injury have thrown a spanner in the works. Like many, I had planned on doing Austin :arrow: Giroud, but that seems mad now.

Foster/ Myhill
Austin, Aguero, Kane

I have 2FT and, barring any injuries, will have no transfers to make next week, allowing me to rack up another 2 for GW32 or 33.

So this week:

I know Hutton has a DGW, but given that he's earned 5 points in 8 weeks, I'm not bothered. Spurs' fixtures are too good not to have Rose.
Only the thought of have having no keeper in GW33 bothers me, but I think (hope) Foster will stay out for at least 4.

GW32 will see Austin :arrow: Costa funded by Cazorla :arrow: Mane which leaves me with 0.0 ITB, so the chances of that actually working out are slim. But the chances of me sticking to that plan are slimmer, so we'll see how it goes.
Would you not prefer Alderweireld to Rose? Not sure Rose is worth the transfer with all that's going on.

KTBFFH
FISOhead

Post by KTBFFH »

Sammy the Crab wrote:
KTBFFH wrote:QPR's double and Foster's injury have thrown a spanner in the works. Like many, I had planned on doing Austin :arrow: Giroud, but that seems mad now.

Foster/ Myhill
Austin, Aguero, Kane

So this week:

Would you not prefer Alderweireld to Rose? Not sure Rose is worth the transfer with all that's going on.
My concern with Aderweireld is the mini-block he will create with Clyne. I know a defensive Saints mini-block is not the worst thing, tactically, but it does mean that one goal can derail my whole football weekend and then I just sulk like a small child.

What are your doubts about Rose?

EDIT: ALderweireld

scarletjim
Dumbledore

Post by scarletjim »

Really struggling this week. It's either:

Clichy > Terry
or
Bellarin > Alderweireld

But it's all complicated, because apparently Kolarov is struggling so Clichy could start (wonder if we will know before the deadline, presumably not, even though it's early kick-off...), I also have Wollsheid who has been injured but might play, plus Bellarin didn't start last week... :?: (Btw, others are Rose, who I'll play, and Schlupp, who I won't).

I also thought about Cazorla to Mane instead, but given that I have Moses on the bench (Home v Palace), a no-show by Cazorla wouldn't be the end of the world.

:?:

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

After much deliberation I decided to go for Hutton :arrow: Alderweireld afterall. FFS don't have Hutton in their starting lineup and I can see why after the performance last week. With Haidara (injured) and Dawson (mci) my two benched defenders I felt I needed (a hopeful set of) points this week rather than potential for next GW (when I'll have two frees again anyway).

I very nearly went for Myhill as a backup keeper, but I'd rather be sure that Foster isn't back for GW33 before making that move.

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

I'm pretty sure I'm going to bank this week and use two free transfers next week to take a little bit of a gamble on Benteke.

I do feel a little light with Sterling instead of Giroud and double Sunderland defence but will take my chances.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

I went with Myhill in the end reasoning that i'm likely to have Mignolet from 34 onwards even without a dgw. Myhill will cover Pantillimon this week and be first choice in the two following games at home to QPR and Villa.

Myhill may play gwk33 but if not i can replace him easily enough then if Liverpool don't have a dgw34.

If Liverpool do have a dgw34 then i'd rather spend the gw33 transfer on another Liverpool double for the following week than on the likely low returns of a gw33 keeper.
Last edited by liquidfootball2 on 20 Mar 2015, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.

Willij5
FISOhead

Post by Willij5 »

Bruce :arrow: alderweireld

gooberman
Dumbledore

Post by gooberman »

Did Bellerin :arrow: Bertrand

Bao
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Bao »

Should I sell Aguero to Benteke this week to prepare for DGW31? Aguero is of the form but he is a world class striker.
I already sell Bellerin for Alderweireld.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Bao wrote:Should I sell Aguero to Benteke this week to prepare for DGW31? Aguero is of the form but he is a world class striker.
I already sell Bellerin for Alderweireld.
Given that hes a leading candidate on the FFS captaincy poll and here, the consensus would seem to be 'no'.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”