To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Toby Alderweireld

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
thekitkatshuffler
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Toby Alderweireld

Post by thekitkatshuffler »

Wildied in.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Do you think Clyne, Fonte or Bertrand have a bigger points potential than Alderweireld by any means?

Money might not be a problem for me so I could well bring in better Southampton defender it they have bigger attacking threat or bonus points potential.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Finisher1 wrote:Do you think Clyne, Fonte or Bertrand have a bigger points potential than Alderweireld by any means?

Money might not be a problem for me so I could well bring in better Southampton defender it they have bigger attacking threat or bonus points potential.

By any means? Scoring goals? What exactly?

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Billy Bongo wrote:
Finisher1 wrote:Do you think Clyne, Fonte or Bertrand have a bigger points potential than Alderweireld by any means?

By any means? Scoring goals? What exactly?
Attacking threat (goals and assists) or bonus points.

What did you think? :roll:

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

I think yes

um09a2k
Grumpy Old Man

Post by um09a2k »

Did Toby get injured? FPL have him yellow flagged.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Yep, rumoured dislocated shoulder, in which case it could spell his season done. Yoshida at 4.1 becomes a tasty alternative.

um09a2k
Grumpy Old Man

Post by um09a2k »

Stemania wrote:Yep, rumoured dislocated shoulder, in which case it could spell his season done. Yoshida at 4.1 becomes a tasty alternative.
I'm having a mare with transfers.

In recent weeks Forster, Remy, now Toby A all get injured immediately after I transfer them in.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

There does seem to have been an unusually large number of defender injuries in recent weeks, especially the cheaper ones. I've have Haidara, Jones, Naughton and Upson all fall in the last 5/6 gameweeks and I know others posters have had similar runs. It sucks up the transfers, that's for sure. :(

First Sub Podcast
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Twitter @TheFirstSub_FPL

Post by First Sub Podcast »

The planned Fonte :arrow: Moreno will now be Tony sacrificed instead. Will wait for tomorrow's game to finish and then make the move

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

There were worrying scenes towards the end of Saints' 2-1 defeat at Stoke as Alderweireld received extensive treatment on the pitch before being stretchered off but Koeman was pleased to report some positive news.

“Toby looks OK now,” he said.

“It’s his shoulder and we maybe have to wait until the scan or something else to know exactly what happened"

um09a2k
Grumpy Old Man

Post by um09a2k »

Billy Bongo wrote:There were worrying scenes towards the end of Saints' 2-1 defeat at Stoke as Alderweireld received extensive treatment on the pitch before being stretchered off but Koeman was pleased to report some positive news.

“Toby looks OK now,” he said.

“It’s his shoulder and we maybe have to wait until the scan or something else to know exactly what happened"
Cheers, that would save me a headache.

PSA
Grumpy Old Man

Post by PSA »

Stemania wrote:Yep, rumoured dislocated shoulder, in which case it could spell his season done. Yoshida at 4.1 becomes a tasty alternative.

With a wildcard in hand it would be an interesting move!

tsubasa_sama
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tsubasa_sama »

Initially I was going to make a quick jump for Moreno, but I'll hold on and see how the injury looks at the end of the week with the pressers. Hopefully his price won't fall in this period.

redchemist
Grumpy Old Man

Post by redchemist »

But say you own two saints defenders, is now the time to ship one (Toby)? Are they frail with Davis? Were they committing too forward against Stoke?
Im changing him to Skrtel GW34 and keeping Clyne i think.

RidleyMTB
Grumpy Old Man

Post by RidleyMTB »

redchemist wrote: Im changing him to Skrtel GW34 and keeping Clyne i think.
+1 but I have Davis rather than Clyne

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Post by liquidfootball2 »

All of a sudden Kane away to Southampton may not be as tough a fixture as it might have been, and gwk35 at home to City could be viewed as a great chance for him.

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

I had just done the reverse for GW32... :roll:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”