To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Greasemonkey script to display team data on FPL league page

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
liquidfootball2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Best fpl finish 233 in 14/15

Re: Greasemonkey script to display team data on FPL league page

Post by liquidfootball2 »

Not working for me in firefox

have greasemonkey installed

checking using manage user scripts from pull down menu next to greasemonkey icon

both scripts set to autoupdate

obviously get team info has last update Friday 19th August (today)

get player info still set to september 2014

so would expect the get team info one to work from the leageues page but nothing

kung_yoda
Wideboy

Post by kung_yoda »

Not working for me in Chrome.

Can anyone upload a picture from the website for me to see how it looks when it works?!
Worked perfect last season...

kung_yoda
Wideboy

Post by kung_yoda »

Script.jpg
This is how it looks on my cpu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nickchild
FISOhead
FS Record: 180th Overall FPL and X-League Winner 2008/09

Post by nickchild »

hmmm... it only seems to work after a page refresh. when loading from league page link it doesn't execute the script. must be the way the site loads. can anyone verify or disprove this?

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore

kung_yoda wrote:Script.jpg

This is how it looks on my cpu
has it only been uodated for chrome?

it says its been autoupdated in firfox too using the tampermonkey firefox equivalent add on greasemonkey

but no difference

reply to Nick:-

Yes its strange maybe only working after a page refresh but have tried going in and out of my team to transfers page and back but to no avail except the once but i dont know how i did it and i havent been able to repeat it so nick is definitely on the right lines with page refresh

Owsler
Dumbledore

Post by Owsler »

That bonus thing is some serious BS. Valencia was far superior to Blind. Shaw's 'penalty' was debatable.
More annoyed Ibra's become essential.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore

nickchild wrote:hmmm... it only seems to work after a page refresh. when loading from league page link it doesn't execute the script. must be the way the site loads. can anyone verify or disprove this?
Yes its strange maybe only working after a page refresh but have tried going in and out of my team to transfers page and back but to no avail except the once but i dont know how i did it and i havent been able to repeat it so definitely on the right lines with page refresh but perhaps not quite that.

mattk91

Post by mattk91 »

Doesn't seem to do anything once I click Reinstall. Am I doing something wrong?

Hogmeister
Dumbledore
FS Record: Top 300 in all-time FPL rankings

Post by Hogmeister »

Yes, same for me too (Firefox), works OK with page refresh (a few odd team total values, like 100.1000001, but otherwise looks fine), but you do have to hit page refresh each time to make it kick in.

kidzio
Wideboy

Post by kidzio »

nickchild wrote:first bug was captain points not doubling. have fixed now and allowed for vice captain points to double if non-playing captain. let me know if you find any that look wrong...
Thanks nickchild for updating the script! I have these problems for me.

1. Some of the teams' "live points" and "total" do not match.
2. I don't see the "Team value" at all.
3. "Gameweek Transfers" and transfer points hit" all showing 0 when some transfers and hits were taken.

And yes, the script only works after clicking the refresh button.
I am using Chrome with Tampermonkey.

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Owsler wrote:That bonus thing is some serious BS. Valencia was far superior to Blind. Shaw's 'penalty' was debatable.
Debatable or not, Shaw still won a penalty, thus earning the BPS for an assist. I'm a Valencia owner but I'm not concerned, I expect Valencia and Shaw to both have good seasons and both to rack up several assists this season.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore

Re: RE: Re: Greasemonkey script to display team data on FPL league page

Hogmeister wrote:Yes, same for me too (Firefox), works OK with page refresh (a few odd team total values, like 100.1000001, but otherwise looks fine), but you do have to hit page refresh each time to make it kick in.
Yes thanks Nick, this is working for me too now - I just had trouble finding how to reload in Firefox but can see its at the end of the location toolbar so sorted.

Is the facility to see the starting XI and bench for each team by clicking on the corresponding position movement indicator (far left arrow icon) or Clicking on the column header to show all teams squads meant still meant to work? - This i cant do atm but perhaps it's not included yet.

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore

nickchild wrote:hmmm... it only seems to work after a page refresh. when loading from league page link it doesn't execute the script. must be the way the site loads. can anyone verify or disprove this?
Yes thanks Nick, this is working for me too now - I just had trouble finding how to reload in Firefox but can see its at the end of the location toolbar so sorted.

Is the facility to see the starting XI and bench for each team by clicking on the corresponding position movement indicator (far left arrow icon) or Clicking on the column header to show all teams squads meant still meant to work? - This i cant do atm but perhaps it's not included yet.

NO Worries Nick as i see you have already said this functionality is not there yet - Great job thank you so much

nickchild
FISOhead

Post by nickchild »

kidzio wrote: 1. Some of the teams' "live points" and "total" do not match.
3. "Gameweek Transfers" and transfer points hit" all showing 0 when some transfers and hits were taken.
1. These values shouldn't match - 'Live' is their current gameweek total, while 'Total' is their live total score inclusive of any players currently playing who's score is not included in the default total score in column 'TOT'
2. Weird. Can you paste the URL to the league you are looking at
3. These values are indicative of transfer information for the NEXT gameweek, so will be reset to 0 as soon as a new gameweek starts (in this case at 7pm on Friday night). It may be useful for you to use the 'quick pick' setting links below the league. 'Live Data' will show any relevant info when a gameweek is in play (live scores, captain, active chips (when implemented) and player stats - played/to play/did not play) while 'Team Info' will show data useful when the games have been completed and we are building up to a new game week (team/bank value, transfer number/hits, wilcard/chip info)

nickchild
FISOhead

Post by nickchild »

Hogmeister wrote:Yes, same for me too (Firefox), works OK with page refresh (a few odd team total values, like 100.1000001, but otherwise looks fine), but you do have to hit page refresh each time to make it kick in.
This odd team value issue is a javascript division anomaly. Easy enough to fix but could someone post a URL where they see this issue as I'm struggling to find one...!

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Cheers, nickchild, many thanks! :D

dh82

Post by dh82 »

nickchild wrote:
This odd team value issue is a javascript division anomaly. Easy enough to fix but could someone post a URL where they see this issue as I'm struggling to find one...!
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/lea ... 60/classic

Is this what you are after mate? There's a couple of teams coming up on my mini-league with the long team value.

Many thanks for updating this, incredibly useful tool :D

dh82

Post by dh82 »

One other thing you may want to look at, the lad at the top of my league has used his triple, it's showing as the correct score factoring in the triple in the TOT column but not the Tot column.

NewbieNeedsHelp
FS Record: 9 years. 200th in one year

Post by NewbieNeedsHelp »

Hi

I have never used this before. And have no real technical knowledge.

Can someone explain to me what exactly I have to do to get the information you guys are saying on your tables? (In simple words)

PS - I have Windows 10 and use Chrome

zomri
Wideboy

Post by zomri »

nickchild wrote:
1. These values shouldn't match - 'Live' is their current gameweek total, while 'Total' is their live total score inclusive of any players currently playing who's score is not included in the default total score in column 'TOT'
3. These values are indicative of transfer information for the NEXT gameweek, so will be reset to 0 as soon as a new gameweek starts (in this case at 7pm on Friday night). It may be useful for you to use the 'quick pick' setting links below the league. 'Live Data' will show any relevant info when a gameweek is in play (live scores, captain, active chips (when implemented) and player stats - played/to play/did not play) while 'Team Info' will show data useful when the games have been completed and we are building up to a new game week (team/bank value, transfer number/hits, wilcard/chip info)
I think Live column doesn't consider chips into account. Those who had Ibrahimovic triple captained have their Live score lessened by his 13 points.

zomri
Wideboy

Post by zomri »

Also what i noticed is it takes bench into account in Live score column with no bench boost played.

Hogmeister
Dumbledore

Post by Hogmeister »

NewbieNeedsHelp wrote:Hi

Can someone explain to me what exactly I have to do to get the information you guys are saying on your tables? (In simple words)

In 10 years time, when you've made your 10,000th post on here, the FISO name "NewbieNeedsHelp" might seem a bit inappropriate?

...just a thought :wink:

PS Welcome to FISO!

Hogmeister
Dumbledore

Post by Hogmeister »

dh82 wrote:
nickchild wrote:
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/lea ... 60/classic

Is this what you are after mate? There's a couple of teams coming up on my mini-league with the long team value.

Many thanks for updating this, incredibly useful tool :D
Yes, that's exactly the symptom I'm seeing too.

triniranger
Cheetah

Post by triniranger »

Thanks much nickchild!

liquidfootball2
Dumbledore

Re: RE: Re: Greasemonkey script to display team data on FPL league page

Hogmeister wrote:

In 10 years time, when you've made your 10,000th post on here, the FISO name "NewbieNeedsHelp" might seem a bit inappropriate?

...just a thought :wink:

PS Welcome to FISO!

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

:P

Welcome! I'd suggest to read the opening post and simply install the add-on/extension to Chrome. Once that's done, have a look at what the league tables tell you now. ;)

Elinaeri

Post by Elinaeri »

Hey nickchild, thanks for the script. I have been using it since the start and it is very, very useful. Thanks for taking the time to implement it again for the whole new design this season, appreciated.

I just joined the board here to report the bugs I saw. Here goes:

1) Total team values column is wonky. http://i.imgur.com/VEPslX4.png. I believe this is an issue with moving decimal places over. Like here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4937 ... n-a-double
2) Live points and total points also calculate the players on the bench as if they are playing (without bench boost).
3) Gameweek transfers don't work properly. (I am not too sure about this. I see different values in "total transfers" and "gameweek transfers" but since this is the first GW the transfers are enabled in, they should both have the same value; they don't. I am not sure if it is possible to know the transfers someone has made for the next week already. If this is the case, feels like cheating a bit. Either way, the point deduction column works for the next GW at the moment)
4) Sorting does not work.
5) Toggle teams does not work.
6) Script only works after a refresh on the minileague page.

kidzio
Wideboy

Post by kidzio »

nickchild wrote:
kidzio wrote: 1. Some of the teams' "live points" and "total" do not match.
1. Sorry I didn't make myself clear enough. When I said "live" doesn't match, I mean it doesn't always match with the "GW round score" even after the league is updated. Some were correct and some were wrong. The same goes for "Live total" with "total". Some were correct and some were wrong.
2. This is my mistake. I did not scroll down all the way to notice the options for choosing which are the items I want to show. My league has this long string of team value as well. https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/lea ... 48/classic
3. Ok, now I understand. This is same as last year where we see what the transfers made in preparation of next gameweek.

smatsh
Wideboy
FS Record: 2238652

Post by smatsh »

Can you add the players countries please ??

t88
Treebeard

Post by t88 »

Has anyone got this script working ok on an Android phone?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”