To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Greasemonkey script to display team data on FPL league page

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
SuperGrover
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Greasemonkey script to display team data on FPL league page

Post by SuperGrover »

nickchild wrote:I have been out tonight so didn't check during the game, but Live score and Transfer info is showing OK for me...

Was it just during the game these were broken?

Are you sure the transfer stats were not just showing as 0 for all as it was the start of the gameweek?
I am guessing the transfers did reset because it is not GW3 and that is the transfers it is showing. Misunderstanding of how it works on my end.

The live was not working during the game but shows now. However, in the past it was updated as the games were in play. Of that I am certain.

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

Thanks again for this - it's wonderful. Live is definitely not updating during games.

nickchild
FISOhead
FS Record: 180th Overall FPL and X-League Winner 2008/09

Post by nickchild »

Sorry for the delay guys... I'm holidaying in Wales and first time I've been with laptop whilst games are live.

As correctly pointed out above, the location I was taking the live points from now isn't updated until the end of the day. So I'm now grabbing it from the big area above the squad and everything is right with the world again...

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

Hi Nick, good work as always.

One small thing I noticed which was available last season: when a wildcard was active in a week you managed to show it as such, but this season it's showing as played.

If it is fixable and you need a team to test on you can use mine - 48702.

PS Don't interrupt your holiday for this though :D

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Thanks Nick, great work as usual.

I do have a feature request though - could your script be adapted to auto transfer in some players who will score some points in GW3? Just a GW score over 40 would be great!

jeffmcgow
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL - FISO Mirror League 1st 2015-16 | Sun - Cheap as Chips Conference 1st 2014-15 & 2015-16

Post by jeffmcgow »

Mav3rick wrote:Thanks Nick, great work as usual.

I do have a feature request though - could your script be adapted to auto transfer in some players who will score some points in GW3? Just a GW score over 40 would be great!
:D

If it's easier Nick, I'd settle for all my players getting a full 2 points (and 4 for the captain of course!)

Ironfist
FISO Knight
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th

Post by Ironfist »

Intetesting how both the Greasemonkey thread and the Walcott thread are 8 FISO pages long, both are very special to a limited number of people and both involve some sort of a bipedal creature... :roll: :P

t88
Treebeard

Post by t88 »

Has anybody ever tried if the script works with the Google Chrome app on am android phone?

bigshorts
Cheetah

Post by bigshorts »

I've only got Android devices and have tried by installing Tampermonkey on both my phone (running Lollipop) and my Tablet (running Android v4) and using the League script posted at the beginning of this thread.

Both devices displayed the extra columns, but the columns were blank and contained no data. I may have been doing something wrong (I tried the Reload button & updating the script) but neither action remedied the issue.

Would really love to get it working so hope someone can help?

Many thanks

Maradona_Is_God
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Maradona_Is_God »

I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but from around monday evening, I'm getting a lot of 'blank rows' when looking at my mini-leagues, and I suspect it's players who have all played their wildcard.

Bergkamp_22
FISOhead
FS Record: 2,263 points

Post by Bergkamp_22 »

Maradona_Is_God wrote:I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but from around monday evening, I'm getting a lot of 'blank rows' when looking at my mini-leagues, and I suspect it's players who have all played their wildcard.
Same here! Same theory.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

It might be to do with chips being played in GW2 rather than an active wildcard.

I get the same issue, and the teams I looked at had played AoA and Cx3 in GW2.

Hogmeister
Dumbledore
FS Record: Top 300 in all-time FPL rankings

Post by Hogmeister »

Yeah getting that same issue too, and for me looks like the guys who have played their WC.

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

One of the lads in my league claimed his team is a whole new one next GW and his row is blank so i am assuming it's a WC issue because three guys have suddenly gone blank in mine including him. My own row is fine though, I have played my WC and the x is showing as expected.

Hogmeister
Dumbledore
FS Record: Top 300 in all-time FPL rankings

Post by Hogmeister »

math! wrote:One of the lads in my league claimed his team is a whole new one next GW and his row is blank so i am assuming it's a WC issue because three guys have suddenly gone blank in mine including him. My own row is fine though, I have played my WC and the x is showing as expected.
Yeah, the bug doesn't seem to affect your own team, only others in the same league.

nickchild
FISOhead

Post by nickchild »

Hi guys,

Good spot. It was a bug I created when pulling the new live points from the team page. For anyone interested, the div id changes slightly when a chip is active...

This is now fixed and updated

dharoc
Cheetah

Post by dharoc »

Hi there,

Been trying to use this script on Mac, it works perfectly with Firefox but it doesn't seem to work with Safari. I have installed GreaseMonkey and everything and the script seems to be installed in GreaseMonkey but the extra columns + info simply doesn't show.
Any idea why or how to fix it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nickchild
FISOhead

Post by nickchild »

jeffmcgow wrote:Hi Nick, good work as always.

One small thing I noticed which was available last season: when a wildcard was active in a week you managed to show it as such, but this season it's showing as played.

If it is fixable and you need a team to test on you can use mine - 48702.

PS Don't interrupt your holiday for this though :D
Home now!

Unfortunately I can't tell that you have activated your wildcard from looking at your team pages. No mention of the wildcard on main screen and still says 'No chips played' in the gameweek history.

If anyone spots a way to grab the data required, let me know

thesilkworm
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thesilkworm »

Noticed this thread was posted to FFS today and made a 'Hot Topic'.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Outstanding this, really awesome. :D

I reward you with stickiness.

nickchild
FISOhead

Post by nickchild »

8-)

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Stemania wrote:I reward you with stickiness.

LAMPS27
Red & Blue Braces

Post by LAMPS27 »

I think the gameweek transfers isn't working? Everyone in my league has 0 transfers made per the league table but when clicking on their team I can see they made them.

Does anyone else have this?

p.s WC's are coming up as to who has played them but nothing on GW transfers

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

LAMPS27 wrote:I think the gameweek transfers isn't working? Everyone in my league has 0 transfers made per the league table but when clicking on their team I can see they made them.

Does anyone else have this?

p.s WC's are coming up as to who has played them but nothing on GW transfers
I think GWT now refers to GW4 transfers, since the dealine has passed. Same for wildcards as it's now possible to see who played theirs for GW3.

LAMPS27
Red & Blue Braces

Post by LAMPS27 »

Mav3rick wrote:I think GWT now refers to GW4 transfers, since the dealine has passed. Same for wildcards as it's now possible to see who played theirs for GW3.
Ah ok, that makes sense, the total transfers made is in line with peoples overall - so this is a good tool to see if people are making midweek transfers and already taking points hits but chips can only be seen once activated therefore past deadline?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Mav3rick »

That's what I believe yes. I think you can get some clues on the wildcard if they've previously made gameweek transfers since the gameweek transfers count suddenly reduces to zero.

nickchild
FISOhead

Post by nickchild »

Yeah that's pretty much it - the only way to be sure someone is on a wildcard now is if you notice their GWT number fall back to zero. The active wildcard is no longer displayed.

And mav's right about the number reflecting the number of transfers in the current gameweek. This number is more useful towards the end of the week. I generally have 2 sets of stats displayed depending on the gameweek status.

Once a gameweek starts until the final game has been played, I show the 'live' data - the live gameweek and live total scores, captain (and vice) and the playing stats (played, didnt, yet to). Once the game are finished I show the 'team info' data - team and bank value, wildcard (and chips), number of gameweek and total transfers and points hits. I could make these 2 quick options in the config... may be useful

nickchild
FISOhead

Post by nickchild »

I also make some cosmetic changes last night...

The live total column should no longer be a fixed width, the team and player name cells should not wrap and the 'Extra Wide' option now sets the width of the table to ~1200px with the body set to 100% (I seem to remember this broke last season when a gameweek went live as there were some adds left and right but I haven't checked it yet). I shifted the 'Reload' button down a touch. And I added an exclude to the script so the extra wide option no longer affects your 'my leagues' page.

nickchild
FISOhead

Post by nickchild »

Another update:

I've updated the Chips cell, which will now glow pink if the team has one of their chips activated (this ignores wildcards which aren't technically active, just played in the build-up to this gameweek).

Also added the 2 quick pick options I mentioned;

Team Info = Team value, Transfer info, Wildcard status, Chip status
Live Data = Chips status, Captain, Live points, Playing stats

Both these options will enable 'extra wide' and disable 'H2H leagues'

nickchild
FISOhead

Post by nickchild »

I see that without 'extra wide' enabled the table overlaps the premier league table on the right. Will fix....

... fixed.

I am now stretching the table and surrounding area regardless, which should fit most selections (the quick picks now set extra wide to off as there is enough space without it). Extra wide is now stretched to fill the entire page, which you should only really need if you turn everything on.

Edit: Fixed a bug that broke the page if live total was selected without live gameweek total

Edit: Fixed a bug that broke the page if on a H2H league page that included an 'Average' team (used in H2H leagues that have an odd number of teams)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”