To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Christian dogma; do you believe in the ress-Eriksen?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Arseshavin
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Christian dogma; do you believe in the ress-Eriksen?

Post by Arseshavin »

snakzz wrote:
Arseshavin wrote:Anyone jumping on Eriksen this week? I have a few casualties - Wisdom, Wasilewski and Tadic I need to address. I wanted a luxary transfer of Tadic to Walcott/Ozil this week but I want money in the bank to move Giroud to Costa in GW28 so would then need to move ADM or Ozil out for Eriksen in GW28. Eriksen is rising tonight so imagine that by the time GW28 arrives he could be a fair bit more and I think he is a good pick for the run in.
No, to many players not playing in the GW27 then!

Will bench Kane, Hazard and Terry.
I'd be benching Kane Hazard and Eriksen, only disadvantage is I need to go with a 4-4-2.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Arseshavin wrote:I'd be benching Kane Hazard and Eriksen, only disadvantage is I need to go with a 4-4-2.
If you're benching 2 midfielders you can't play 4-4-2.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
Arseshavin wrote:I'd be benching Kane Hazard and Eriksen, only disadvantage is I need to go with a 4-4-2.
If you're benching 2 midfielders you can't play 4-4-2.

Didn't say he was. He said he "needs" to go 4-4-2. But unfortunately he has to go 5-3-2. Image

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Looking forward to owning this guy. Won't be until the DGW now though, for the reasons outlined.

Arseshavin- I wouldn't worry too much about rushing Costa back for GW28, it is unlikely Chelsea will get the double that week now at such short notice anyway. He has a really nice little run of fixtures from week 30, and a more likely double the week after, so I would hold off on him until then if I were you. That is my plan anyway, depending on any mitigating circumstances.

Maradona_Is_God
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Maradona_Is_God »

Arseshavin wrote:Eriksen is rising tonight
I'm quite surprised he will rise tonight. He got just 2 points in his last match, then his next three fixtures are Liverpool away, London derby, and a blank.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Maradona_Is_God wrote:
Arseshavin wrote:Eriksen is rising tonight
I'm quite surprised he will rise tonight. He got just 2 points in his last match, then his next three fixtures are Liverpool away, London derby, and a blank.
Never be suprised by the movements of the masses. If any Chelsea or Spurs player has a great GW26 you can be assured that they will accrue a quite hefty number of net transfers in despite missing the following week. :P

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

I suspect the mistake most will make, will be transferring players out because they have a blank, despite the double being the week after.

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

The problem for Eriksen now, is that he has played so well and has such average players in midfield with him, that he is now a target for opposition clamp down on.

wibble_mcwoo
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Meh. Best c. 3,000th; usually in the 10,000's these days

Post by wibble_mcwoo »

Carlos Kickaball wrote:The problem for Eriksen now, is that he has played so well and has such average players in midfield with him, that he is now a target for opposition clamp down on.
Seems like that's what happened today. I'm not sure if some of their imminent opponents have it in them to do an effective job, though (and there are always free kicks).

profart
Treebeard

Post by profart »

Next 3 against Burnley(A), Villa(H) and Newcastle(A).. Can't bring myself to take him out until GW34 at Southampton(A) but boy am I starting to lose patience with him.

Have not had the time to catch up on Spurs games recently, how is he looking? His stats and FPL returns have been nothing short of underwhelming.

Razzler
FISOhead

Post by Razzler »

Most likely Eriksen or Sterling out for me ... both have frustrated me :/

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”