To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Overall rank

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).

Overall rank

1-1000
11%
1000-10000
29%
10000-100000
40%
100000-500000
15%
>500000
5%

Total votes: 299

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Re: Overall rank

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

With only 6 double game week players I fully expected to drop this week but a 1k rise sees me just outside the top 5k. Now do I consolidate/play safe and enjoy my best ever finish or do I try a couple of things.

thesilkworm
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thesilkworm »

Think it's safe to say that Leicester have ended my title hopes - down to 11th and 55 points behind the leader. Realistic aim now is probably 2nd place which I'm only 20 points away from.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

thesilkworm wrote:Think it's safe to say that Leicester have ended my title hopes - down to 11th and 55 points behind the leader. Realistic aim now is probably 2nd place which I'm only 20 points away from.
Yeah, the leader's wildcard was always going to be an issue so to be really honest I don't think you ever stood that big a chance. Smaller deficits have been clawed back in the past - I'd be tempted to captain the Arsenal player you don't think he will in GW37 depending on what the gap is then.

I wouldn't fret too muh though, anywhere inside the top 50 would still be an absolutely remarkable season (never mind top 20 or 10), and a top three would likely still secure you an interview with FFS. :D

I've finally made it to the top 10k so am only around three '0's behind you know - so watch out. :lol:

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Yes don't worry thesilkworm, 95% of FISO members still greatly envy you and are dreaming of similar success next season :wink:

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

I think 95% is a gross underestimate tbh. :lol:

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Stemania wrote:I think 95% is a gross underestimate tbh. :lol:
I know that basically everyone in FISO is doing worse than thesilkworm, but with 5% I meant those members who don't take it so seriously and don't think a bad OR is such a big deal :lol:

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

Tall Paul wrote:I did ok, thanks to keeping hold of Siggy.

After dropping to 16,527 in GW 30, I've clawed my way back inside the top 5k.
Nice one :)
Dropped to 2,617 after this joke of a DGW. Interesting to note that I'll probably end up with less points than last year but with a much better ranking. The Suarez effect I guess

HQ Manoeuvre
FISOhead
FS Record: 1566 FPL 2011-12

Post by HQ Manoeuvre »

Ranking into the top 2k tonight, although with no Hull or Arsenal it will be short lived...

ctibbits
Dumbledore
FS Record: Won "The Bet" 2014/15

Post by ctibbits »

9821 Had a great chance to jump a bunch of places with the majority captaining Hazard and myself putting the armband on Aguero but it is hard to complain about making my first jump into the top 10K since the second week of the season.

The Dazzler
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 9th overall in FPL 2005/06, 50th 2010/11, 288th 2014/15

Post by The Dazzler »

ctibbits wrote:9821 Had a great chance to jump a bunch of places with the majority captaining Hazard and myself putting the armband on Aguero but it is hard to complain about making my first jump into the top 10K since the second week of the season.
Well done. :D
Where are you in your Gunner bet?

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

Ctibbits leads by 21 points according to my app. It's been a superb deployment of the wildcard by him, great stuff. :D

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Re: RE: Re: Overall rank

Post by eastcentral1 »

Stemania wrote:Ctibbits leads by 21 points according to my app. It's been a superb deployment of the wildcard by him, great stuff. :D
How fitting, after all the wild card "banter"

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

eastcentral1 wrote:
Stemania wrote:Ctibbits leads by 21 points according to my app. It's been a superb deployment of the wildcard by him, great stuff. :D
How fitting, after all the wild card "banter"
Yes, the wildcard that was going to 'not to be an advantage' has facilitated a 50 point swing in just two weeks. :lol:

The Dazzler
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 9th overall in FPL 2005/06, 50th 2010/11, 288th 2014/15

Post by The Dazzler »

There's an app for that? :D

Come on Ctibbits!! It would be an awesome win after being behind nearly the whole season(?)

Carlos Kickaball
Dumbledore

Post by Carlos Kickaball »

I wonder if F4C still has 'that post' bookmarked? You know the bookmark this one.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

The Dazzler wrote: There's an app for that? :D
It's just Differential FPL. :lol:

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-lea ... standings/
for the records before best leagues box gets updated
first is fffix who were 4th, others are 4th & 5th now before the updates
we're trailing now by 29 & 36 total points before MNF, which is still a lot being ~ 6 and 7 in avg
we're also 15p or 3 in avg behind fffix, so we're at least 7th (if not worse) while we had climbed to 4th 2 or 3 GW ago

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

Back in the top 2k (1,815) for the fist time since GW21, hopefuly Giroud will keep me there tonight

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

asm_fanz wrote:Back in the top 2k (1,815) for the fist time since GW21, hopefuly Giroud will keep me there tonight
Nice! I'm about 1,000 spots behind you now.

ctibbits
Dumbledore
FS Record: Won "The Bet" 2014/15

Post by ctibbits »

The Dazzler wrote:
There's an app for that? :D

Come on Ctibbits!! It would be an awesome win after being behind nearly the whole season(?)
Thanks for the well wishes. Week isn't over yet as he has Sanchez but so far every time I have caught him in the past he had a massive week to get a big lead again. We have discussed the battle heavily and both feel like its been a boxing match. Emotionally drained at every turn and honestly ready for it to be over. The money would be nice to win but it isn't even about that at this point for either of us. Just so damn competitive and both been so invested in this for "bragging rights" so to speak. Of course it loses some of its luster as the powers that be have banned him. :(

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

So finally it was indeed DGW wildcard that made a huge difference between you and gunnersaurus :lol:

What an irony that is, since gunnersaurus always dismissed the value of DGW wildcard :wink:

thesilkworm
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thesilkworm »

I'm down to 20th now, with helmethead only 7 points behind me once he gets his 12 points off the bench. Let's hope we can both shoot up the rankings tonight with big performances from Giroud and in particular Sanchez who doesn't seem so highly-owned. Very unfortunate for krumcake having -2 coming off his bench to replace Moreno when others have the likes of Dawson/Morgan (I'm somewhere in between with PVA).

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

Tall Paul wrote:
asm_fanz wrote:Back in the top 2k (1,815) for the fist time since GW21, hopefuly Giroud will keep me there tonight
Nice! I'm about 1,000 spots behind you now.
Nice come back mate! Pushing for top 1k too? :)

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Stemania »

ctibbits wrote: Thanks for the well wishes. Week isn't over yet as he has Sanchez but so far every time I have caught him in the past he had a massive week to get a big lead again. We have discussed the battle heavily and both feel like its been a boxing match. Emotionally drained at every turn and honestly ready for it to be over. :(
You should start a thread documenting the end of this (rmt section probably) - amazing stuff, so close. :o

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Stemania wrote:
ctibbits wrote: Thanks for the well wishes. Week isn't over yet as he has Sanchez but so far every time I have caught him in the past he had a massive week to get a big lead again. We have discussed the battle heavily and both feel like its been a boxing match. Emotionally drained at every turn and honestly ready for it to be over. :(
You should start a thread documenting the end of this (rmt section probably) - amazing stuff, so close. :o
Definitely - would be great to follow it.

thekrumcake
FISOhead

Post by thekrumcake »

+1

helmethead
FISOhead

Post by helmethead »

thesilkworm wrote:I'm down to 20th now, with helmethead only 7 points behind me once he gets his 12 points off the bench. Let's hope we can both shoot up the rankings tonight with big performances from Giroud and in particular Sanchez who doesn't seem so highly-owned. Very unfortunate for krumcake having -2 coming off his bench to replace Moreno when others have the likes of Dawson/Morgan (I'm somewhere in between with PVA).
I have been hugely fortunate there to be honest it was a poor decision, I even advised someone else to bench moreno for fear of a one pointer. I was desperate for moreno to stay on the bench so the last 15 mins of the Liverpool game was agonising. I have had so many points glued to the bench this year with Chester, Mcshane, Moses and of course Kane getting big points whilst on my bench, its nice to have one come in this time.

Glad Sanchez came good but kicking myself for not going through with my fabregas to Ramsey planned transfer to give fab one more game at home to palace. Still gives me more options with 2 frees this week so not the end of the world.

swadd1er
Dumbledore

Post by swadd1er »

5,165 to 4,062.

MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

Post by MoSe »

Best Leagues GW35
breakdown by Top 5 teams
(who contribute to the league score)
FPL Best Leagues GW35.png
I'm not reporting Top3 Leagues (FFS/TFPL) who are 15p ahead on average,
but those from 4th to 7th (unless some more interlope in the narrow gap) which are rather close

liquid is also 6th in FFFix, tied in pts with 5th
"Lallanas" are 4th in the FFS leading League, and 2nd in the TFPL and the FFS.members ones

if only Top3 teams counted, we'd be ahead the 4 Leagues in the above table (and I figure 4th overall) :mrgreen: :wink:
unfortunately behind icefish who's just 1p close to Ridley, there's a 15p gap to Barbarian Horde, 23p to Stower, and 38/39p to Joe_90, TD and Batistuta

BTW, I noticed The Frenzies team was missing
  • Ctrl+F for him in the overall ranking, and found it http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/118960/history/
    not earlier than GW33 he was Top100 and in fiso Top5, then he had a couple bad GWs and tumbled 400 places, just inside top 500
    but he'd still be 10th in Fiso ...hadn't he left the league :o
    what happened with Archy?
    I see he stopped posting around 3 weeks ago http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/118960/history/
    after that there were a dozen post he exchanged with CK in the Kane thread, but it didn't seem to be a row...
    hhmmm... to withdraw from Fiso league... did he leave in a pout, or was he "sent away" by mods (???)
    he kept on managing his team anyway (so nothing dire should have happened)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thesilkworm
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thesilkworm »

helmethead wrote:
thesilkworm wrote:I'm down to 20th now, with helmethead only 7 points behind me once he gets his 12 points off the bench. Let's hope we can both shoot up the rankings tonight with big performances from Giroud and in particular Sanchez who doesn't seem so highly-owned. Very unfortunate for krumcake having -2 coming off his bench to replace Moreno when others have the likes of Dawson/Morgan (I'm somewhere in between with PVA).
I have been hugely fortunate there to be honest it was a poor decision, I even advised someone else to bench moreno for fear of a one pointer. I was desperate for moreno to stay on the bench so the last 15 mins of the Liverpool game was agonising. I have had so many points glued to the bench this year with Chester, Mcshane, Moses and of course Kane getting big points whilst on my bench, its nice to have one come in this time.

Glad Sanchez came good but kicking myself for not going through with my fabregas to Ramsey planned transfer to give fab one more game at home to palace. Still gives me more options with 2 frees this week so not the end of the world.
Grey arrow (11) for me and a nice green arrow for you up to 20th. Bearing in mind that you have 2 FTs to my 1, and in my opinion a better team for the run-in, I quite like your chances of catching me I have to say.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”