To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Snodgrass

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Innes
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Top 10,000 in FPL

Re: Snodgrass

Post by Innes »

eastcentral1 wrote:anyone know whether he'll be "unprotected" from the drop now? he certainly deserves a drop!

Robert Snodgrass
NTI -114450
Target NTI -49,213

= -232.6 % !!!!!
-96.3% mate, and rising.

TheTon
FISO Knight

Post by TheTon »

Think I might wildcard and sack him off.

I got patience, but for a decent chunk of the budget, I need to see more. He'll remain on my card for a return (especially after his price drops!)

I expect Lambert and Dzeko from my squad to drop as well guess it's Wildcard time.. :roll:

sween
FISOhead
FS Record: 3035 last season

Post by sween »

Likely to drop tonight. Thinking I will take a 4 point hit to get rid now for Brady as I think we might see a massive sell off. Maybe even a 0.2m fall over the break.

He might come good eventually but Norwich really dont look like they will score many goals, and I dont want a £6.5m guy losing me money on my bench.

10Hughes
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 10Hughes »

I've got rid today as part of my wildcard. I've been thankful his price hasn't gone down all week.

Blaze
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blaze »

Wow! Managed to miss a price fall by the skin of our teeth last night! :shock:

When I went to bed at 10:30pm he was 97.8%, so I decided to set my alarm for 1:00am so I could take another look before making a decision. He was 98.3% this time.

I thought this is still way too close to call, so I risked it and set my alarm back another hour to wake up at 2:00am. Now he was on 98.7% so I thought I'd be safe tonight.

Just now after actually waking up properly I looked to make sure I was correct and he currently sits on 99.2%, so we just managed to miss it, :D

genevapics
Treebeard

Post by genevapics »

Blaze wrote:Wow! Managed to miss a price fall by the skin of our teeth last night! :shock:

When I went to bed at 10:30pm he was 97.8%, so I decided to set my alarm for 1:00am so I could take another look before making a decision. He was 98.3% this time.

I thought this is still way too close to call, so I risked it and set my alarm back another hour to wake up at 2:00am. Now he was on 98.7% so I thought I'd be safe tonight.

Just now after actually waking up properly I looked to make sure I was correct and he currently sits on 99.2%, so we just managed to miss it, :D
I hope you make a decision soon or you are going to lose a lot of sleep... :)

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Blaze :lol: Living on the wild side ;) Why not just set your alarm at 2:00am?

Blaze
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blaze »

From4corners wrote:Blaze :lol: Living on the wild side ;) Why not just set your alarm at 2:00am?
At first I thought the price changes happen between 1:00am - 3:00am, but it seems this season they have all been happening between 2:00am - 3:00am. So at least I'll know now in future. :)

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

With such dedication, I would step it up a notch and move to the US so you don't have to be bothered setting an alarm in the first place.

mpok3
Treebeard

Post by mpok3 »

Blaze, with such dedication you could provide a new SMS update service!

e.g. I can sign up to your Snodgrass alerts, then you wake up at 2am and if his price is about to rise/fall, you text me :)

Don't just stop at Snodgrass! I could do with this for all players!

Robin Write
FISO Knight
FS Record: Risky Business

Post by Robin Write »

Blaze wrote:Wow! Managed to miss a price fall by the skin of our teeth last night! :shock:

I can't believe what I am reading here. I am falling asleep, but will set my alarm clock and read some more later.

Blaze
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blaze »

My iPad is on my bedside table, so it only takes 30 seconds to check it and then I go back to sleep.

But as someone who only has 5 hours sleep each night for the past 4 years it's no big deal really.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Lol, that's commitment.

Joshua82
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Consecutive top 3k finishes in FPL (2013-2015)

Post by Joshua82 »

For those who are interested, Snodgass was bloody awful yesterday, one of the worst games I've seen him play in a Norwich shirt.

But I'm sure he'll improve...

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Blaze wrote: But as someone who only has 5 hours sleep each night for the past 4 years it's no big deal really.
Did CTC come into existence 4 years ago? :wink:

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

I think I might partake in a little bit of Redmond

Blaze
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blaze »

From4corners wrote:
Blaze wrote: But as someone who only has 5 hours sleep each night for the past 4 years it's no big deal really.
Did CTC come into existence 4 years ago? :wink:
No, work did. :P

Taff Murray
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FISO 5AS FA Cup Winner 2016/17, FISO 5AS Champions League Winner 2018/19 Best FPL Pos 11/12 - 9959th

Post by Taff Murray »

Billy Bongo wrote:I think I might partake in a little bit of Redmond
I am thinking exactly the same thing having watched his highlights from yesterday. Take the goal out of the equation and he still had an extremely effective game. Looks comfortable on the ball and willing to try and create things. That bodes well for some good VFM returns. An exciting new FPL talent emerging I think. Rotates well with Barkley also if you wanted to go with a 4 man MF in a 4-4-2 formation or 3-4-3. (3 big hitters and one rotation with 1 Bench warmer)

Joshua82
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Consecutive top 3k finishes in FPL (2013-2015)

Post by Joshua82 »

Taff Murray wrote:
Billy Bongo wrote:I think I might partake in a little bit of Redmond
I am thinking exactly the same thing having watched his highlights from yesterday. Take the goal out of the equation and he still had an extremely effective game. Looks comfortable on the ball and willing to try and create things. That bodes well for some good VFM returns. An exciting new FPL talent emerging I think. Rotates well with Barkley also if you wanted to go with a 4 man MF in a 4-4-2 formation or 3-4-3. (3 big hitters and one rotation with 1 Bench warmer)
Yup Redmond was class yesterday, a constant threat and future England international I have no doubt. Pace to burn and the tricks to go with it too. Looks like the best winger Norwich have had since Huckerby. Rotates well with Barkley till December so he'll be in my team soon.

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Snodgrass limped off with an ankle injury today. Not flagged yet on FPL, perhaps it's nothing.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2,234 points; back when this was considered a good score....

Post by Weisenwolf »

He's flagged with an ankle injury on top of his 4 blanks on the trott :shock:

If it were me, particularly if I was in for a bit of profit I would have to sell now 8-)

In the last five weeks Hull have scored 3 and let in 19, nearly 4 per game, they are woeful :?

Lowest gate for some time this week, booing fans, morale heading South, get rid fellow FISO folk :roll:

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Needs to go. Held him for this fixture run, but he's not producing at all. I'm playing 3-5-2, so can't carry any passengers. The ankle injury helps force the decision a bit.

The question is; to whom do I turn? 0.4 itb..

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

Joe Allen?

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Snodgrass does still have 6 good fixtures left. For the same price range, only Stoke can match the fixtures, so Allen is there. Despite frustrating current owners most weeks, Bolasie and Redmond could still have a good run in them.

Weisenwolf
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Weisenwolf »

I think Redmond is injured

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Paulista wrote:Snodgrass does still have 6 good fixtures left. For the same price range, only Stoke can match the fixtures, so Allen is there. Despite frustrating current owners most weeks, Bolasie and Redmond could still have a good run in them.
There you go Notned 8-)

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Paulista wrote:
Paulista wrote:Snodgrass does still have 6 good fixtures left. For the same price range, only Stoke can match the fixtures, so Allen is there. Despite frustrating current owners most weeks, Bolasie and Redmond could still have a good run in them.
There you go Notned 8-)
You were on the money! I think it will be one of those two, for sure..

IceCreamFirm
Red & Blue Braces

Post by IceCreamFirm »

Notned wrote:Needs to go. Held him for this fixture run, but he's not producing at all. I'm playing 3-5-2, so can't carry any passengers. The ankle injury helps force the decision a bit.

The question is; to whom do I turn? 0.4 itb..
I'm the same, but 0.3 itb. Can afford Redmond exactly, but not mad about it. I'd bench Snodgrass for Allen next week anyway, so may be worth waiting and seeing if anyone better comes up.

Paulista
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Paulista »

Ahead of the League Cup match tomorrow -
Head Coach Mike Phelan will be without Robert Snodgrass with the Club waiting to find out the severity of the injury suffered towards the end of Saturday’s game.
http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/arti ... 1TOlrQW.99

Joccki_10
Grumpy Old Joker
FS Record: 16/17: 55 OR, 1 FISO Forum, 1 NLD and FISO Cup Winner

Post by Joccki_10 »

Is there anybody besides me who still owns him? On the bench against Southampton so I suppose his injury is (almost) over.
Next four fixtures: Sunderland (A), West Brom (H), Middlesbrough (A), Palace (H). Would it be foolish to keep him?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”